so hold me when i'm here
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
He laughs when she wrinkles her nose. It’s so cute, what the hell? How does she make him laugh so easily? ”Maybe even a few of the boys too. At least I hope so. No offense but I like a good dick sometimes. I’m sure you understand.” He gives her a smirk, running his free hand through his hair. ”I don’t mind sharing though. The Stormbreak boys and girls.” Ever since Remi walked in on them, the idea of them sharing a lover just keeps running through his brain. He’s just a little licentious. Just a smidge.

”I kind of want a little one. Ronin’s was draped around his neck like a fancy mink scarf and I kind of like the idea. Or maybe a bit one. Don’t think they get big enough to ride but that’d be badass.” He laughs as though the mood isn’t taking a somber turn. With every passing moment, the realities of what is happening sinks deeper under his skin. He’s going to be gone. Away from her, his siblings, Torchline. It’s not like he can’t get back but still. It feels like the end of a chapter, a finality he’s not sure of. Like his old self is about to die. He presses another kiss to her hand. He just hopes whatever this is doesn’t go with it.

”You think? Would’ve been too confusing with me around? Well I’m glad it went well enough. I thought about coming back. Just in case.” In case of what? He’s not sure. It was more an excuse than anything. ”He’s missing out. You’re a prime example of woman.” Is he having a hard time being soft and emotional? Yes. Is he just trying to fall back on being sexual to cope? Also yes. ”Do you.. Want to lay down? We don’t have to do anything.” He’s not against cuddling though.
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

She giggles even as she rolls her eyes at him, "Right. Of course. Sometimes you just need a dick to make your life better." Or worse. It depends on who you ask. His next statement earns him an arched brow as her head tilts to the side, "We'll have to ave a conversation about that another time." Maeve finally says, shaking her head at him because she can't really focus on what he's suggesting. Not with everything else clouding the air around them.

"I know that dragons are very powerful creatures, but the idea of that is just adorable. A little one that just lays on your shoulder or can curl up in your lap." She should get a pet. After meeting Haai and then all this talk about dragons, Maeve is starting to think she needs a proper companion for herself. The mood is shifting again and she takes a breath as he presses another kiss to her hand. How many more times will they get to see each other before he leaves? Before it isn't just a short walk to see each other? Their time is winding down and she's not sure what change it's going to bring with it.

She huffs out a soft laugh, shaking her head, "Hush. Your opinion is biased." Maeve murmurs before her eyes find his and she nods slowly, "I'd like that." It's late and she's tired and she just wants him to hold her before she can't have this so easily anymore. Maeve stands, still holding onto his hand and using it to tug him out of his chair towards her bed. She pulls back the covers, climbing into bed and waiting for him to join her. Once he does, she snuggles close, laying her head on his chest with a sigh. "When do you leave...?"
These violent delights
Have violent ends
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
He pauses at the end of the bed, kicking his boots off and pulling his shirt over his head. His pants can stay on, probably for the best honestly. He crawls in after she pulls the blankets back and wraps one arm around her as she curls against his chest. They cuddle after sex sometimes but it's not like this. This feels more.. intimate. The thing that scares him. That said, who knows when they'll get to cuddle like this again. And this is only the second time since they made up. Kind of.. strange feeling.

He waits until they're both settled in before talking again, idly running his hand through her hair. "Think you just kind of want a pet.. Could see you with a little cat or maybe a snake.." The hand around her waist lightly skims over her shirt where her tattoo is, pressing just so. It's one of his favorite places to bite. Among other's. Actually all of her is his favorite place to bite. He presses a kiss into her forehead instead, letting himself soak into the cuddling. To say he's touch starved would be an understatement.

"My opinion isn't biased. There's a reason you're the Madam and everyone's favorite. Divine sampling of woman right here." And she's curled up in bed with him. Which simultaneously makes his heart skip a beat and his stomach drop. He's honestly not sure why she keeps him around. Surely she has better lovers. But here he is anyway. He's not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. "But if he doesn't want to be with you, simply means more for me." A tinge of lust to his voice as he presses another kiss to her face, just below her temple. He'll be a good boy tonight, but that doesn't mean he's not thinking about it.

Locke is silent for a moment, fingers skimming over her side before trailing along her jaw. He wants to kiss her again, properly, before he leaves. But that sinking feeling comes back as soon as the thought makes its way into his brain. He'll have to settle for this. "I think we leave before the monsoon season starts properly." He licks his lips, eyes finding everything except her to look at. He feels bad, for leaving her. Originally he had thought about staying with her during the monsoons but now.. And he knows she won't leave. As much as he wishes he could take her with him.

"M'sorry."
These conversations kill
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Maeve

She hums softly, tangling her legs with his as her arm slings lightly over his waist, "Maybe... Perhaps after the storms pass. I'll need something to keep me company with you gone." Maeve murmurs, fingers tracing across his skin, following the few scars that litter his chest. The tips of his fingers tease over where her tattoo hides beneath her sleep shirt, tracing lines he's become intimate with other the past few weeks. Despite it being covered by fabric he follows all of the lines accurately as his lips press a tender kiss to her forehead. Her eyes flutter with it and she lets them close as a sigh pushes past her lips.

"There you go comparing me to the divine again. Don't let Safrin or Frey hear you talking like that. They'll certainly take offense." She says with a soft laugh, snuggling herself closer to him. The blankets are warm her bare skin, cocooning them in safety that she's not wanting to leave. Maeve rolls her eyes at him, laying her head against his chest, "More for you indeed." She tilts her head to the side as he presses the kiss to her temple before settling closer to him again. Maeve doesn't miss the lust in his voice, but they're being good. He's being good. She's tired and simply savoring the feeling of his arms wrapped around her.

His apology is quiet and it makes her lift her head. She looks down at him, a sadness in her eyes as she reaches up to cup his cheek, smiling softly down at him. "It's okay, Locke. I understand. You have to go. I'll be alright and we'll write to one another." She murmurs, leaning down to press a kiss to his cheek before laying her head back against his chest, eyes closing with a sigh. "It's good you're getting out. It what you want."
These violent delights
Have violent ends
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
"Replacing me with a pet.. Is that what I am?" A chuckle bubbles up in his chest as he buries his face into her hair. He probably wouldn't be adverse to the idea of her keeping him as a pet. He'd lounge around being all.. Whatever he is if she asked. Again though, not the train of thought he is really looking to head down. Her little sigh gets one of it's own, his face burying into her dark locks. How does she always smell so nice?

"They're welcome to smite me or whatever it is the gods do when they're angry with you. If that's blasphemy, then I'll be the biggest blasphemer." Another chuckle but he means it. Safrin, Frey, inconsequential to him. At least for now. Stormbreak seems to be very into the old gods. He'll admit that he's curious. Maybe he'll poke around more when he gets there. For now, he's happy to be a little sinner.

When she pushes herself up, his lips part and he feels a little flush come over his cheeks. He's not sure why it catches him so off guard but it does. His expression falters. Is this what he wants? Like, honestly? He kind of wants this. Her. All of it. The corner of his mouth twitches when she leans down to press a kiss to his cheek. He almost turns his head but doesn't manage to make himself. Locke tangles his hand into her hair, nodding softly before tilting his head against her's.

"Should sleep. Know you're tired." And if they keep talking, he's going to say something he's not sure he's ready for.
These conversations kill
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

"That's not what I mean and you know it." Maeve huffs as she buries her face against his neck, holding him a touch tighter. He presses just as tightly back against her and she lets herself bask in it for now. He'll be gone soon and she won't have his company much longer. She's going to miss him and she hopes he misses her too. Maeve giggles despite the way her fatigue weighs heavy on her, urging her to rest in his arms, "I know that's a real word, but it sounds fake." She wrinkles her nose, forcing her eyes open for a moment before they already start to droop again. "You flatter me... You know that?"

Her words are already slowing. Becoming elongated with sleep that threatens to claim her as his fingers press against her scalp gently, scratching that way she likes so much. Maeve hum softly, closing her eyes as she snuggles closer, tugging the blankets up higher around her. "Wil you be here when I wake up?" She murmurs with a sigh, allowing herself to start drifting off in his arms. The thought of him leaving still weighs heavy in her mind, but she lets it go for the time being because he's here with her now and she can at least enjoy this while she still has it.
These violent delights
Have violent ends
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
"S'probably not a real word.." Is he tired too? Is he just overthinking everything? It's hard to tell. The way her breathing slows and steadies does relax him a little bit. He is going to miss her and he doesn't think he'll get to do this again before he leaves. He doesn't want to spoil it with feelings but his chest as hurt since the moment he walked into the Halenani. He squeezes her just a little tighter, trying to relieve some of the tension he's feeling.

Will he be here when she wakes up? The question almost surprises him. Wasn't it clear he planned on staying? He does normally leave though.. His fingers curl into her shirt as he hums a little affirmation. He'll leave when she kicks him out of the bed. Locke presses another kiss to her hair, "Sleep good, Mae." He'll try but he's not sure if he's going to sleep anytime soon. There's too many thoughts running through his head.
These conversations kill
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

It is a real word, but she doesn't have it in herself to argue with him. She's tired. She's tired and he's leaving and she's not going to mess up a good night with her mixed up feelings. Maeve nuzzles against his throat, pressing a soft kiss against his throat because it's the closest skin that she can reach. He squeezes her more tightly and she lets out a breath, holding on to that last shred of consciousness, waiting for him to tell her that he's going to stay. That he'll be here when she wakes up. He hums his confirmation and she sighs in relief, a tightness easing in her chest even though it doesn't fade.

He's her lover and her friend. They've grown close. Closer than either of them were probably expecting. Not that they are at a point where they can admit anything. She likes him and he likes her. Except that stays a secret for both of them even though they are both painfully aware of it. Maeve lets it go, though. Instead relaxing in his arms and enjoying this final night together. "Night, Locke.." She murmurs before finally letting herself drift off to sleep. They'll deal with morning when it comes.

~FIN~
These violent delights
Have violent ends