under new management
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Let you go and the lonely in
To take my heart again
Phoebe smiled wryly at Maeve. "Frey is not one to consider the impact of their actions on others if it suits their needs." she said. Other worrying wasn't something they cared about. She was fine and safe after all. Worry accomplished nothing more than self torment. But she understood Maeve's position. Had their roles been flipped, the midwife was certain she too would have worried about her friend's safety.

But the questions kept coming, and Phoebe couldn't help but laugh a bit. "You are asking for a lot of information all at once." she warned. "I'm...what you would call a demigod now. I have powers gifted to me by Frey to do their work. I don't know what they are yet, but they will present in time." she said, looking off into the gardens once more. She wasn't sure she wanted to see Maeve's reaction to all of this. Her world was Torchline and the brothel. What Phoebe had to say was part of a much larger picture.

"There is a war looming. Between the old and new gods. The last such war nearly destroyed Caido in its entirety. Frey needs me to help make sure there is enough to salvage when the war is done." she said softly. That was really what it was after all - an attempt to keep the world from completely crumbling away.

Phoebe then turned and smiled warmly at Maeve. "I will be around for a little while. I am not sure where I will be most needed yet. But you don't need me here anymore anyways. I've heard you are doing a fabulous job of running this place."

Messages In This Thread
under new management - by Phoebe - 03-22-2021, 04:50 PM
RE: under new management - by Maeve - 03-22-2021, 05:05 PM
RE: under new management - by Phoebe - 03-22-2021, 05:38 PM
RE: under new management - by Maeve - 03-22-2021, 06:12 PM
RE: under new management - by Phoebe - 03-23-2021, 10:12 PM
RE: under new management - by Maeve - 03-23-2021, 11:30 PM
RE: under new management - by Phoebe - 03-26-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: under new management - by Maeve - 03-26-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: under new management - by Phoebe - 03-31-2021, 02:09 PM
RE: under new management - by Maeve - 04-01-2021, 02:27 AM
RE: under new management - by Phoebe - 04-07-2021, 09:32 PM