under new management
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Most of the gods didn't seem the type to consider the consequences of their actions, but Maeve didn't complain. She is glad that Frey had kept her safe this whole time. Even if they had all been worried. At least their sweet Honeybee was back for the time being. "I know I know... I just wish we had some idea. I'm just glad that you're okay ultimately." She gave her hand another squeeze before releasing her to take up her tea as her cheeks flushed with the gentle warning.

"Sorry, Phoebe... There is just so much I want to know." She murmured softly, dropping her eyes to the table for just a moment. Maeve drew in a breath, raising the teacup to her lips to sip at while Phoebe revealed what was going to be expected of her now. Where she was going to fall into everything here. Maeve admittedly tried not to focus to much on the impending war. The idea of it scared her, but there wasn't much she could do besides try to keep her girls safe here. That was her job now. "So like Remi and Ronin then?" The only two other demi-gods that Maeve had any experience with.

There wasn't any judgment in her tone or her eyes as that soft green gaze settled on the former Madame. "Well.. They picked someone who will do good a job of that. You've always taken good care of us here and I know you'll be able to do it for others too." Maeve said with sweet sincerity in her voice as she gazed at the other woman with a soft smile.

"I've barely changed a thing. I'm doing it just like you did before and we're happy you're back. We don't want you to leave us anytime soon."
With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean
She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene

Messages In This Thread
under new management - by Phoebe - 03-22-2021, 04:50 PM
RE: under new management - by Maeve - 03-22-2021, 05:05 PM
RE: under new management - by Phoebe - 03-22-2021, 05:38 PM
RE: under new management - by Maeve - 03-22-2021, 06:12 PM
RE: under new management - by Phoebe - 03-23-2021, 10:12 PM
RE: under new management - by Maeve - 03-23-2021, 11:30 PM
RE: under new management - by Phoebe - 03-26-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: under new management - by Maeve - 03-26-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: under new management - by Phoebe - 03-31-2021, 02:09 PM