under new management
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It's not as if Phoebe didn't know what this business was. She was the one who ran it for years, but being so blatantly called out made the new Madame flush. A soft laugh bubbled up in her chest as she waved her hand almost dismissively. "Only select clients. I don't just bring anyone up there." In all honesty she has only had Remi and Locke in that room. Her other customers she took to one of the spare rooms, choosing to keep her private chamber mostly private. Except Phoebe was right to say that Maeve did understand what people needed from a place like this. It's why she had always done so well. Why she had so many regulars. The compliment made her smile as she brought her tea up to take a slow sip, "You flatter me too much, Phoebe. Plus how could they possibly forget you? You're the reason we have this place."

Phoebe had established something that was better than any of them could of hoped for. Yes, it was a business, but it was also a home to many people. It kept them safe, provided work, and security for families. It was important to so many people. Maeve included.

She set her teacup down, wiping her mouth carefully as she nodded, "I did. I packed everything I could away into your trunk. I didn't get rid of any of your clothes or anything like that. We did make up one of the empty rooms with your other things. Just in case." Maeve informed her, reaching into the pocket on her dress and producing a keyring, finding the one for Phoebe's new room before carefully taking it off for her. "The trunk is still in the apartment, but everything else is in that room."
With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean
She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene

Messages In This Thread
under new management - by Phoebe - 03-22-2021, 04:50 PM
RE: under new management - by Maeve - 03-22-2021, 05:05 PM
RE: under new management - by Phoebe - 03-22-2021, 05:38 PM
RE: under new management - by Maeve - 03-22-2021, 06:12 PM
RE: under new management - by Phoebe - 03-23-2021, 10:12 PM
RE: under new management - by Maeve - 03-23-2021, 11:30 PM
RE: under new management - by Phoebe - 03-26-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: under new management - by Maeve - 03-26-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: under new management - by Phoebe - 03-31-2021, 02:09 PM