Warden A
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Dear Morgan,

I hope this letter finds you well.

I wonder if you wouldn't mind if I came to Halo to let your citizens know what it is I've been doing in the Greatwood. Vi and Mort have asked that the ascended be watched from the Woods, and though I can't say I support this initiative, I am forced to enact it.

Officially, this is meant to be a ReCruItmEnt EfFort. Unofficially though, I would simply like some help. Building defences is not my forte by any means. Really, I'm just trying to make sure that the fae are kept out of this building tension as much as possible.

Let me know.

-Remi
REMI TALIESIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Remi,

I welcome you to come and discuss your concerns with me privately, however I caution you against addressing anything to my Citadel or people as of yet.

I will not subject a portion of my citizens to being 'watched' when I do not feel they have done anything deserving of it.

As for defenses, do you mean for the Greatwood? If the Fae need help with such matters I would be happy to lend a hand, though as you may have gathered I am not interested in helping with anything that might actively harm peaceful Ascended. I find your letter concerning in it's subtle hostility towards a people I care for in my Citadel. I hope I am reading this attitude into the words and can be assured when I see you in person that is not your intention.
Yours Sincerely,
Morgan
Aristomache
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Morgan,

I have clearly misrepresented myself here. I apologize for that. Let me try to clarify.

The efforts in the Greatwood only pertain to the ascended in the Hollowed Ground. It is merely the will of the Gods that watch be kept over the Grounds given how many ascended reside there now.

Nothing of what I have done or plan to do is offensive in nature; no one will be harmed. My purpose is simply to shore up that Greatwood that in the (sadly) likely event of a war, that the Woods will be kept safe given the Fae's desire to remain far, far from this conflict.

In coming to Halo I would merely wish to seek out help in helping to better fortify the Greatwood. No acts against the ascended are at all implied or endorsed by this.

-Remi
REMI TALIESIN
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Remi,

I'm glad to hear that my worries are not the actual case of the matter.

Interesting that you say a war is likely. Maybe Halo is too isolated from other regions, but I have not seen enough evidence to believe we are on the eve of a war. I would like to discuss this with you, when you come to discuss what help can be given to the Greatwood.

I actually spoke to a Fae not too long ago about this. Her name was Juniper. Is she working with you?
Yours Sincerely,
Morgan
Aristomache
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Morgan,

I'm sorry to the bearer of bad news, then. From what I have seen of the Order, and the instructions given by the gods...I would say the war is inevitable at this point. Already things seem to be...growing tense, in other regions, though I am glad Halo has been spared from that. Perhaps it might stay that way?

Yes, Juniper is one of the fae I've been working with most closely. She has a level head on her shoulders, unlike her predecessors.

I'll see you soon.

Best,
Remi.
REMI TALIESIN