Mini Event sticks and stones
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
REMI

"Perhaps even just mirrors placed on boughs and in a ring around the perimeter. Not enough to necessarily hurt any ascended, even low-ranking ones, but a clear enough indication of where they ought to turn back." He says with a thoughtful nod in Hotaru's direction.

There's agreement from Aisha and Deimos too, which brings a small smile to the alchemist's lips. 'I cannot tell you how much I appreciate that. I hope that there will not come a time where I will kick myself for not having taken more aggressive measures but...I also think that unless drastic steps are taken, the ascended will be able to push through wherever they want. This way at least, the lines are clear enough and no one will be able to say they did not know what they were doing."

Standing, with a last look to each of them should there be anything further, the alchemist gathers his supplies. "I will send word in a few days, once I am back in the Woods, and we can begin."

I'll leave this open for 24 hours before I close it.
Thanks all!
Who are you? They ask. Death?
Sometimes... I say. But not today
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.