tongues like sandpaper
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Wait your fuckin' turn." It's dusk, it's a whatever temperature (Edy is always perfectly room-temperature, so I guess we can say that her body doesn't have to work too hard given that it's mostly warm), and Edy is surrounded by a shit-ton of cats.

Sat on the dock wearing little more than a tattered sun dress, the ascended's bony legs are splayed out before her as she continues to belittle the hoard of felines mewling for her attention. "The fuck did I just say to you? Y'got sand in your ears?" She asks, before offering a flake of tuna to one of the more polite cats. "Don't think I won't throw your ass into the water, cause I fucking will." She wouldn't, and the cats seemed to know it, not that she actually minds.

But given she couldn't fuck when she wanted, she couldn't feel or taste, and had no fucking purpose in life, smelling like fish while playing waiter to a bunch of dock-cats seemed as good a way as any to spend a whatever-day-of-the-week-it-was.

Coding base by Sky!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
– NATE –
Take two, cat's blood. At least this time Nate knows what he's looking for, isn't going to waste time chasing random cats.

Of course, if he stumbles upon a convenient grouping of cats, it would be stupid to ignore them.

Nate wades into the sea of pussies, a euphemism he never thought would apply to him, and starts sorting through cats, grabbing and lifting the two closest to him and looking into their furry faces. He notices the woman in the sundress a second later, and turns his one-eyed stare to her instead. "Oh. Hey."

Slowly setting the cats back down again, Nate shoves his hands in his pockets instead. "Hey uh, any of these furry fucks talking to you?"
king rat on the streets in another life
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
'Excuse me, pussies only here.' Edy snarks, pointing towards her legs. So what if there's an extra bulge between her legs; Nate is welcome to come and find out that she's still a card-carrying memory of team Puss if he wants to argue the point.

Now, Edy knows what he means. Or at least she thinks she knows what she means. However, she acts like he's just turned his head around backwards and starting making trumpet sounds by tugging on his balls. "You fuckin' what?" She asks, sitting up before swearing adoringly at one of the cats that has taken up residence in the top of her dress. It's fine. It's not like she has tits to fill it up anyhow.

"Yeah man, we're just here shooting the shit about what great fucking weather we're having." Frowning up at him—openly gawking at his missing eye and cringing a bit—Edy returns her stare to his own. "You here to negotiate the trade of that, or what?"

Coding base by Sky!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
– NATE –
”Fuck, that explains why I didn’t get the invite.” Nate snarks right back, not bothering to hide the way his eye lingers between her legs. A brow lifts, but he decides to hold his tongue. Bigger fish to fry, and all that.

Brows pinch together in abject frustration, a humourless grin dragging over the doctors face. ”Dumb isn’t a good look on you.” Very nearly reaching out to accost the very cat that’s taken up residence in Edy’s dress, Nate instead pushes himself to his full height and once again looking at the platoon of pussies surrounding them.

”I’m not trading with you, I’m trading with the cats.” He has all the official authority of a man who has well and truly lost it, the cherry on top coming when he withdraws a hand to reveal something wrapped in waxed paper. Immediately, he has cats swarming him, trying to get to the pungent package. ”I got fish for any talking cat willing to make a deal. This one here, and a hell of a lot more where it came from.”
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Oh, she notices his gaze, her knees sinking down toward the docks so that it spreads her legs slightly. "I meeeeaannn...unless you got any new info to share with the class?" She had a cock and a pussy so, y'know, it was possible after all.

"Uh huh, and fully dressed ain't a good look on you." The Launceleyn counters, looking like she's down to fuck or try and drown this motherfucker in the ocean with equal zeal. Maybe both.

'Oh, my fucking mistake." She snarks, but then soon enough this asshole legitimately is drowning in pussy and Edy is both impressed and furious at the sight of it. The Rapacious loves and hates Nate's attitude, finding it abrasive enough to be turned on, but biting enough that she wants to feel the grind of her knuckles against his jaw. It would hurt, ascended shit aside, but it would be worth it too (both speaking of sex, and fighting him).

"Do you think I am unable to get my own fish?" Asks a voice from somewhere behind Edy. On a barrel near the waterfront sits a massive gold-eyed cat with mottled fur and a scar that has removed the sight from its left eye.

Coding base by Sky!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
– NATE –
“Oh, that’s real original, you come up with it yourself?” Barely managing to keep from rolling his eye, he runs a hand down his front instead, spreading his shoulders back and maybe definitely striking a pose while he shifts. “This is an ensemble,” he sneers out the word, ahn-sahm-blay, “An all or nothing kinda deal.” A laugh huffs out of him. “And unless what you got down there is gonna make my dick work again now, you gotta work for nothin.”

As he pulls out his offering, Nate leans in, his free hand rising while yet more piss and vinegar drowns his sharp tongue, though the smile on his face very nearly manages to say otherwise. Whatever touch drove his hand, whatever

“‘Course not, that’s not what I’m sayin’ at all.” At once, Nate’s voice is silky smooth, greasy as a smear of butter. “I’m offering to make it easier on you. Pamper you a little.” He’d wink, if only the effect wouldn’t be lost. ”One measly fish isn’t enough for the likes of you, right?” It’s not enough for what he’s asking either, but hey, he’s got more. “I’m offering fish every day, for as long as you want it. A warm bed to spend the night in, a place to be doted on, if you want that.”

“Or... come and go as you please. I’m just offering you an oyster here.” His grin angles towards Edy for a moment, making sure she’s following along. ”All you gotta do to crack it open is let me borrow a little blood.”
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
'Aww, you got me. I have a book of fucking hilarious one-liners I keep with me at all times." Edy grins. "Don't tell."

Regrettably, sex technology is not something Edy has in her arsenal. "Nah I don't. But imma come lookin' for you if that ever changes." She vows/threatens.

On the barrel, the cat's tail flicks animatedly, but only at the end. "Borrow." The Sear cat wonders with understandable skepticism. "Am I to assume you are planning on giving it back once you're done?" The regular cats around the duo mewl and pander for attention, unsure why the focus has suddenly been shifted away from feeding them.

"A fish every day, huh." Edy chimes in, reaching her hands above her head and stretching out either side of her body. "I already know your rod doesn't work. How you gonna come up with a fish every damn day?"

Coding base by Sky!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
– NATE –
The threat (promise?) has Nate’s one eye flicking slowly up and down Edy again, a slow grin spreading over his face. ”Sure.” He shrugs a shoulder. ”Sounds like a good time.”

”You know, borrow maybe wasn’t the right turn of phrase. Though, if you really want blood for blood, I can make that happen.” He has a clinic, he’s a fucking vampire, he’d get some blood.

A glare is thrown towards his fellow ascended when she opens her mouth this time, Nate’s voice still saccharine. ”I got connections with a fish girl. She gives me first pick.” His grin returns, so quickly is easy to see the spots where it’s fake. ”Course, if that falls through, I got another way.” The hand holding the fish aloft drops onto her shoulder, drawing the attention and grasping claws of a few bolder cats.

Turning back towards the cat on the barrel and leans on Edrei. ”If you want, my lovely assistant and I can demonstrate it.” The threat of his weight leans against her more heavily, tipping her towards the ocean.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
"Oooohh I just bet you do." Edy cackles back, waggling her eyebrows and not giving any actual thought to what having a fish girl meant aside from some vague sexual connotation. But then there's a fish dropped onto her shoulder, and Edy shrieks and scrambles. "NHGNNGNGNN." She exclaims with a bright croak, which is precisely the moment Nate leans against her, thrusting her into the water.

The Sear cat narrows its eyes, turning away from Nate for a moment—an opportune moment, mayhap—as it watches Edy flail in the water. For a moment it looks as though she won't be able to swim given how her lanky limbs cut through the water instead of doing anything to keep her aloft. Surfacing, with a dramatic gasp that in no way fills her lungs, Edy's dark eyes glare menacingly, as her long fingers clasp the edge of the dock.

"BOOOYYYYYY, if that's the only way you got to get a girl wet, y'outta be fucking ashamed of yourself."

Coding base by Sky!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
– NATE –
The grin on his face grows wider, far more smug as his manoeuvre works and Edy goes toppling into the ocean. ”Just like that.” He assures the car smoothly. ”Only, y’know, with less flailing and more fish for you.” Maybe, if he didn’t know Edy was ascended, he’d be concerned, but she’s a big girl, she can figure it it herself.

And she does, look at that. Never doubted it kiddo. ”I dunno, I’d say it was pretty successful.” He purrs, deciding to be a good sport solely for the sake of looking good, and reaching out with a holographic hand to help her back up onto the dock proper.

While he makes his offer to his fellow ascended, his gaze turns back to the cat. ”What do you say, eh? I think it’s a pretty swank deal.”
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
'Look how fucking clever he thinks he is.' Edy snarks, though she's grinning just the same as she reaches up without a thought for the holographic hand. Will it zap her? Will it shove her back into the water? Edy thinks no, and as she hauls herself back up onto the dock, she waggles her eyebrows suggestively; the water has made her dress cling to the contours of her body, revealing the bulge between her legs. It isn't impressive just now and they both know why. But still, the Rapacious takes any and every opportunity to show it off. Honestly, Nate is lucky she isn't stripping.

Rather than answering, the Sear cat has tried to run. Darting across various barrels and then leaping elegantly onto a roof, it glares down at the ascended. With a flick of its tail—a simple gesture that somehow communicates haughtiness and a condescending attitude at the same time—it shakes its head.

Wringing a bit of the water from her hair, Edy plants her hands on her hips, waiting to see what Nate will do.

Coding base by Sky!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
– NATE –
A wandering roams over the newly highlighted expanse of Edy’s body, a brow lifting with a touch more interest than before. “Oh we’re complimenting each other now?” My but they were moving fast. Some backhanded something prepares itself on his tongue when Nate turns, notices that his cat is no longer on top of the barrel.

Well that’s a dealbreaker, isn’t it?

Alright, alright.” Hands lift in surrender, Nate licking his lips and glancing sidelong at Edy, the grin on his lips growing ever so slightly sharper. He tips his head towards her, then pushes off the dock, racing after the cat like it owes him money, vaulting from dock to barrel to the edge of the roof.

For a moment, it seems like it’s all for naught, before holographic arms appear and grab the bastard cat, first by its tail and then around the middle, the faux arms even less bothered by swiping claws and vicious teeth than his flesh ones would be. With a huff, Nate drops down onto solid ground again, holding the cat aloft in victory as he walks back towards Edy, patting his pockets for the little syringe kit he’d brought with him. “We coulda just done this the easy way.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
"Yeah man. Life's short. Don't want it to be predictable." She trills back. It's honestly hard to know if half of what Edy says is shit she believes, or if she only says it because it rolls wittily off her tongue and she's in too much rush to think it over first.

Then, Mr. It'S aN EnSemBle is tipping his head all coy like as if they're gonna stealth into the shack and fuck, before he's racing off like he's been called home for dinner. Okay parcore, she might have cackled after him, had she known the word. Instead, she just ambles on, more than happy to watch the man chase a bit of tail.

The cat is nimble and fast. These docks are his home and this ascended isn't the first to try and catch him. He relies more on his agility than speed, knowing well what men like Nate are capable of. So he thought.

So it is that 2kool4skewl comes sauntering back holding the cat aloft. Licking at her teeth, Edy narrows her eyes and crosses her arms across her nearly-flat chest. "Y'got yourself one eye and a hell of an attitude, and you're telling a cat it should have picked the easy way." It's unclear what part of that was the punch line, but Edy is grinning just the same.

Coding base by Sky!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
– NATE –
Obviously.” Finally Nate finds the syringe kit in his jacket, putting it together with an unhurried ease. “How do you think I know the easy way would be better?’ Taking what he wants from the cat, Nate looks towards Edy again and mirrors her grin. “What, are you saying you didn’t enjoy the show?” The tease in his tone doesn’t shake his face one bit.

Flesh hands finish off their work, withdrawing the needle and getting the blood into a safer vial, while holographic ones bowl the cat back up the dock, without even the dried fish for its trouble.

As soon as everything is tucked away, an arm wraps around Edrei’s shoulders, pulling her close instead of pushing her away this time. “So,” Nate drawls, “I got that done faster than I thought. What say I make it up to you?” What he’s making up he doesn’t say, Nate smart enough to not go around offering things.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3