I'll sweep the stardust for you
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

His wings wrap around them again, plunging her back into darkness and she's left to run her hands over his skin, following the divots of his skin. The image of him wet and dripping with ocean water that day they went swimming. It allows her to trail her fingers to trail across his scars and tattoos like she already knows them intimately. The hand in his hair loosens and instead goes to tease along his horn as she kisses him.

Fire follows his touch towards that place she wants him most. Finally his fingers dip into the wetness that's gathered there, wetting his fingers before pressing them to her clit. It throbs with need and her hips surge forward eagerly. "Fuck..." She whines when he breaks the kiss as her body arches to press closer to him. His mouth is back on her throat, sucking a mark into her pale skin to stake his claim. Maeve takes it gladly, wrapping her arm around his shoulders before her fingers are searching for the place his wings extend from his back. They tease along the the joint before gripping there too as her hips work against his fingers.

"You don't know what that entails, beastie. Would be the sweetest torture you've ever had." Maeve murmurs, but her words catch with her breath as he finally starts to circle the sensitive bud of her clit. His hand in her hair makes her spine arch further as she rises up slightly on her knees so she can move more freely. His wings bracing against her back gives her the support she needs as she grinds forward against his fingers. That fire already building and swirling in her belly, skittering out across her nerves as he stokes it hotter.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
He’s content to keep like this, though his breath hitches when she finds the ridge of that horn again. His fingers dive in against the warmth and wetness he finds on their search. He smirks as her hips buck, his kisses and teeth finding her neck with ease as she arches into him. Her hands go on a search, however, and when they meet the joint of that wing, another shudder runs down his spine. And then they latch on, a low hum of a growl slipping from him, the slight tremble of both wings accompany him as his fingers pick up their pace.

She seems to help out as well as she readjusts, grinding her hips against his hand with a bit more fervor, causing him to flush a bit more in his desire. The wings brace her, give her more room to work, and the hand tangled in her hair drives claws against her spine in a gentle caress. The hand below her, however dives a bit further, his palm focusing on her clit as he slips a finger into her, swift and deep, to give her something to focus on as he pulls his head back to watch her, amusement lingering in the lust blown steel of his gaze.

Is that so?” He breathes to her, leaning in so that he might brush his nose against hers. “Do you think you can before or after you’ve finished?” The purr is still full of amusement, of playfulness, clearly distracted by her and the promise in her tone, diving into a kiss with a nip to her lower lip — payback of a sort.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Each little hitch of breath and shudder she pulls from him only pushes her closer to that edge. There is something about having control over so powerful. He wants her. He's willing to bend for her. To take his pleasure from her, but also give pleasure in return. Maeve shudders as the growl rumbles through his chest, making her clench around nothing as she continues to grind against his fingers as a steady pace, matching the rhythm he's set for them. His teeth are at her skin again, nipping and scraping over the sensitive flesh that sings with the attention he's giving her. Sweat gathers at her brow as her skin flushes a prettily with pleasure.

Sharp points of his claws tease along her spine, adding to just a hint of pain that only takes her higher. Then his finger presses into her, the thick digit almost the equivalent of two of her own and she clenches involuntarily. Another moan rises in her throat and she clamps her mouth shut, trying to muffle the sound and her eyes find his as he pulls back to gaze at her. She tightens her grip around the joint of his wing as her hips continue to work. It feels utterly divine and she almost hates that he dared to deny her that first night, but they're here now.

Maeve lets his nose nudge against hers even as she releases a shaky breath. His question doesn't go unanswered, but it takes her a moment to find the words through the haze of pleasure clouding her brain. She doesn't normally talk too much during sex, but he wanted to know what she wanted to do to him before. Why not share now? "After I cum on your fingers-" Her breath hitches and another moan slips past her lips as her hips stutter in their rhythm for a moment, thighs already starting to tremble. "I'm going to get on my knees and taste you the way I want to until you can't take it anymore, but I'm not going to let you finish down my throat." Maeve draws in a sharp breath, eyes fluttering shut as her head falls back for a second, a smirk curling on her lips. "No, dear Flood. After I take you to that edge I'm going to let you come back down before I climb back into your lap and ride you because I'm not leaving here until you fuck me properly."

She finishes speaking and he claims her mouth in another kiss, nipping at her bottom lip and making her hiss as she presses back harder. Her tongue slips along his, tangling with his own as she grows closer to that edge. Maeve pulls back, resting her forehead against his as her eyes flutter shut and she's already so close. Just a little more and she'll be falling apart for him.
Poor little girl
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
Another low hum slips from him as his finger dips into her and she immediately tightens around it, a feature of which has him readjusting the pace a fraction with her help, falling into one easily as his nose brushes against hers and he wonders what it is she’ll do to distract him further. She speaks and when she does it’s staggered and paused, her pleasure quite evident in the way she moves for him.

She finishes speaking, painting a picture in his mind, and he wonders if it was even worth doing it here, if perhaps he should have moved them to the office space, if only to hear her more clearly. For now, however, he’s content to muffle her sounds with his kiss, a brief moment of more fervor that goes into his movements, and when she breaks the kiss and their foreheads press together, it’s all Sunjata can do to keep from panting more fully. “I think I could handle that.” He murmurs, letting that smirk flicker along his face before he’s tilting his head up a fraction.

There’s a flush to his cheeks and his neck, a wildness to his movements that try to draw her climax for her, tries to draw it to the surface if only so he can indulge a bit more. He leans against her, trailing that other hand down to grasp her hip with the clawed hand, pressing her down against his hand again and again before he’s leaning in and trailing kisses along her jaw to her ear. “The question is whether you want to torture me here or somewhere a bit more private?” It’s a hoarse and husky question that is whispered in her ear.

Still, he awaits her decision, aching yet pleasantly distracted as he helps her reach that edge, waiting to see whether she wishes to continue this somewhere else rather than here.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

The kiss leaves her breathless as her forehead drops to his, eyes still shut as she fucks herself onto his finger, angling her hips so his palm catches her clit everytime. She hears the smirk in his voice even though her eyes are closed and he's agreeing to her plan, thank gods. Maeve huffs out something akin to a laugh, the sound breathy and strangled as he sets a new pace for her. Something more insistent, drawing her closer and closer towards the edge just like he drew her out into the ocean with him. He still doesn't let her go, keeping that promise he made even now.

She feels the heat of his skin radiating against her skin as he works her towards that peak and she knows that this is working for him. He wants this. Wants her. A soft whimper pushes past her lips as her movement stutters with a curl of his fingers against that sweet spot that has her seeing stars as his hand tightens at her hip, guiding her even as she begins to falter. Maeve's head falls back at the prick of his claws against her delicate skin and it's all she can do to keep going as that building heat in her belly threatens to overtake her. His lips track along her jaw, back to her ear to whisper there, proposing a change of scenery to somewhere that would afford them the ability not to muffle their moans.

Maeve turns her head so her lips can find skin, kissing messily towards his mouth as she gathers the words in her pleasure addled mind. By the time she reaches his lips she has a coherent thought to offer him. "Somewhere else. I want to be able to hear you moan for me." Maeve pants against his lips before she's kissing him again, unable to stay away from the taste of him. She kisses him until her thighs begin to tremble, fingers tightening around his horn and wing as she uses them for leverage. Suddenly, she's falling over the edge and she buries her face into his neck to latch on there in an attempt to keep quiet. Her whimpers and moans muffled against the column of his throat as her teeth sink into his skin.

Her walls clench and flutter around him, drawing his fingers deeper as wave after wave of her orgasm washes over her, bringing with it a gush of slick that coats his fingers. She slumps forward in that post orgasmic bliss, releasing his neck and instead pressing tender kisses against the abused skin that will surely be marked from her teeth. Maeve's whole body trembles as she lays against him, reveling in the warmth that fills her. Vaguely she wonders if she could request his mouth too, still wanting to know how his tongue feels against her skin and she debates asking as she nuzzles sweetly into him.
Poor little girl
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
He has a bit of a plan now, one that has him focusing on her more fully, a combined effort between her hips that grind against him and his hand that thrusts into her. And his head drifts ever closer to her, peppering her skin with kisses, a husky whisper given in her ear, remaining there as she turns her own head toward him — still with that catlike smirk on his face. “Good.” He murmurs as their lips crash together again. It doesn’t last as the tether snaps for her and she’s latching onto his neck, an ”ah—” that slips from his lips before he clamps his jaw shut.

He rides out the wave with her until she collapses, until his touch grows a bit more gentle if not needier, letting her collapse against him as he goes to remove his hand. The wings remain wrapped around them like a blanket, tucked below her shoulders, and his clawed hand gives idle strokes along her spine. He waits long enough for her to recover just enough to be able to move them, before his horned head is nuzzling in against her neck, against her shoulder.

Ready?” He rumbles, hardly giving her time to consider it as he readjusts her legs a fraction around his hips, keeps the wings and his hands to help support her when his muscles flex to stand. It’ll be a fraction difficult to get there, but he manages to stand with her in his arms, his hips pressed against hers as his head lifts to see exactly where he’s heading. He imagines they don’t need anything else down here for the moment, so he immediately begins the trek to his office with her melting against him.

The stairs are the hardest part, he finds, but after a little bit of time they manage it, before Sunjata’s shouldering them through the dark wood door of his office and shutting it behind them. His office is complete with an entertaining space, his desk in the center, a variety of chairs, but all the lights are off. It isn’t a problem for Sunjata who moves straight for his desk, slipping papers around and books, in order to make space for her. And when he sets her down he hovers over her, leaving the option completely up to her. “Lights or no lights?” Because even in the inky darkness theyre in now, Sunjata can still see quite clearly with his eyes the way they are.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

Maeve soothes the skin beneath her mouth, pressing sweet open-mouthed kisses into the abused flesh, "Sorry.. didn't want to be too loud." She murmurs as way of explanation while he continues to run his fingers over her skin, pressing gentle kisses anywhere he can reach as he cradles her close to his chest. His wings keep the chill out and it's easy to rest against his large frame as the trembles slowly come to an end.

The fingers wrapped around his horn release him in favor of running through his curls, scratching lightly at his scalp while he nuzzles her throat. Her own head tilting back to allow him better access as his stubble tickles her skin. She doesn't have a chance to speak, instead a soft sound of surprise leaves her before morphing into a giggle as her legs wrap around his waist. This new angle has him pressing right against her heated center and she can feel how hard he is beneath her, straining against the front of his pants.

She's only mildly distracting as they make the short trek to his office. Her lips greedily scatter kisses across his skin as her hips press against him, rocking every now and again just to keep him on edge. The house is dark and she's left with nothing but her other four senses to enjoy him with as her sight is limited. When they finally make it in and he gently sets her down she gazes up to where she knows his voice is coming from. Her hand cups his cheek, drawing him down for another kiss as she arches up to meet him. "I want to see you too... Not fair that you get to look and I don't." Maeve murmurs against his lips, nipping gently at his bottom lip as her hand runs down his torso to find the hard line of his cock through his pants.

She squeezes gently, rubbing along the length of him with her palm, "You said I could taste you.." Maeve purrs as she draws back from his mouth again, voice still high and needy as she sits on the edge of his desk, feet hanging off the side and unable to reach the floor.
Poor little girl
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
He isn’t complaining about the bite, the mark along his skin. It had worked after all, to keep her quieter, but now a change of scenery is in store. He readjusts her, lifts her, and the trek to the office is made out to be quite a bit of a struggle all things considered. She presses and moves against him, certainly keeping him on edge evident by the way he hisses and swallows hard with each roll of her hips.

But they finally make it and he’s setting her down, hands braced on the desk as her hand cups his cheek, as he’s guided down into a kiss with her. It breaks when she gives her answer, Sunjata’s muscles flexing slightly as he goes to push off the desk, to light some of the lanterns in the office space, when he’s stilled by the trek her hands take, by the pressure applied in addition to the pants still worn on his aching length. He shudders slightly, a hitch of his breath, pulling away from her despite how much he doesn’t want to. “I did.” He agrees, distractedly, nipping at her lower lip before he finds it in himself to pull away.

I still intend on letting you.” He adds as an extra assurance, stepping over to the drawer of the desk to grab the matches, his wings folding back neatly along his spine while he deals with the flame. He lights the lantern attached to his desk with one match, taking it to another that hangs overhead, before he blows out the match and drops it in the ashtray on the side of his desk where his chair sits. And he returns, his slit steel gaze sliding over her, focused intensely on her as he waits to see what she thinks. “Is that enough light for you?” He hums, a question given before his horned head is tilting, fully expecting her to place him where she wants him. After all, he’d had his fun, now it was her turn.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

There is something addicting to the way he struggles to draw away from her. How clearly he wishes to stay there between her thighs even as he nips at her bottom lip, fangs sharp against the sensitive skin. Maeve hums softly, not bothering to quiet herself as much now that they're further away, hidden behind a locked door. He's quick to tell her that it's still on the table and she lets him go with that reassurance, lounging back on his desk almost lazily like a house cat who has found a place to rest. She watches him light the lanterns, washing the room in the warm glow of lantern light.

He draws close again and she pushes herself up, carefully slipping off of the desk until her toes touch down onto the floor. She moves towards him, hips swaying as her fingers find the waistband of his pants. He towers over her, but that doesn't keep her from pressing close to him, sharing her heat as she unbuttons his pants. "Lean against the desk for me, beastie." Maeve purrs, turning him easily and pushing him back towards the edge of his desk so that he may brace there.

Green eyes lift to his and she smiles sweetly before beginning to press kisses along his skin. She trails over his neck, tongue running over the mark she's already left before she's moving further down his chest. Maeve doesn't avoid his scars. She gives all of his attention with her teeth, lips, and tongue as her fingers work open his pants so they can dip inside. The tips of them tease along the root of his shaft as her free hand works on pulling them down while.
Poor little girl
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
She’s made herself quite at home atop his desk when he rounds back to her. But she’s quick to slip off of the surface, quick to instruct him to turn and lean against the desk, and this? This he can do. He turns with her, hands shifting to claws that brace against the desk, wings raised to drape over the edges, away from the flame at the end. He slouches a fraction, if only to make it easier for her to reach him, and he waits with a bit of baited breath as she presses her lips against his neck, against the mark that’s sore and red there, before she’s trailing down.

His heart thunders in anticipation, a breath of a sigh leaving him as she relieves the pressure of his pants, but it doesn’t end there. A clawed hand rises to run along her shoulder, to run a talon along her neck ever so gently, his hand stuttering when she’s finally begun to run her fingers along his cock. He sucks in a sharp breath, a hiss leaving him as she moves to pull the rest of his clothes off slowly, his hips instinctively wishing to press forward with the attention brought there.

But he doesn’t, instead, he plants his feet a bit more comfortably, leans back on that one hand a bit harder, watching her with that sharp slit steel gaze, waiting through the torture.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

He stays still for her. Barely touching her except for that claw that runs over her skin lightly, drawing a shiver from her. Maeve looks up at him from beneath her lashes as she finally gets him free of his pants. There is enough light for her to look at him and she does, drawing back just enough to take in his form as he braces against the desk. She licks her lips, eyes dipping down to where he's hard for her and she hums, reaching out to finally grasp him. Her fist moves oh so slowly, teasing him just like he teased her.

Maeve presses her lips to his collarbone, teeth dragging along his skin as she pumps slowly, her grip loose. He's hot and heavy in her hand, the skin soft even as he strains against her. She casts her eyes up towards him, a smile curling onto her lips, "Good? Just wait until we get to the best part." Maeve teases, lips finding his skin again as her hand works over him, thumb finally swiping across the tip of his cock, gathering what slick as gathered there and using it to ease her way.

Whether she's referring to when he gets to fuck her or her mouth being on him is up for debate. Probably some form of both. Her other hand curls at his hip and slowly she starts to trail down his body, leaving a kisses along his skin in her wake before she's suddenly on her knees before him. Maeve's fist slows, instead using her hold to steady him as she leans forward, exhaling a warm breath over him. Her tongue darts out, swiping almost kittenishly across the tip of his length, finally tasting him the way she's wanted to for a while now. Her eyes flick up to him, locking with his gaze as she lets presses her lips to the same place before finally letting him push the tip into the wet heat of her mouth.
Poor little girl
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
He isn’t shy when she takes a chance to look. She could for as long as she wanted to, truth be told, so long as he gets to distract himself more. There are a few scars here that trail down that she hasn’t seen yet, a few more shark bites that flow down his legs, the indent of a gunshot wound to his thigh, the peppering scar that hadn’t had much of a chance to take hold from where Hotaru stabbed him in the very same leg. And all the while, he focuses on her touch, on her attention, drowning in it because he doesn’t know how long it’ll be until he gets to be like this again.

There’s a hard swallow he gives her, the huff of air that slips from his nose as she strokes him with a loose grip, a shudder that runs down his spine that’s met with his claws digging into the wood a fraction. A trembling, breathy laugh leaves him at her words, however, a fanged smirk sent down her way as she begins to trail down. “Good.” He assures her before he’s keeping that smirk on his face. “I can’t wait.” His voice is deeper, smokier, watching her as she sinks to her knees. His hand retracts to brace on the desk with the other, his steel gaze locking onto her as he sets his jaw, humming a quiet sound from his throat as he feels the warmth of her tongue.

Fuck.” He grits out immediately. And gods if this wasn’t a perfect distraction. His gaze meets hers, locks on, ensuring she’s ready before his arms tremble and he gives into her, his hips shifting a touch slowly at first to slip his cock into her waiting mouth, trembling on a bit of his restraint as he sucks down a sharp breath. This is her wheelhouse now, and Sunjata finds himself instinctively stilling himself before she can take too much of him, to withdraw a touch and press in again.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

His voice washes over her, warm and smooth like honey, curling around her spine to settle there as heat begins to build up in her belly again. Maeve grips lightly at his hip, brushing across the just of his hip as she lets him push into her mouth, sliding across her tongue. She hums at the salt of him spreading over her tongue and Maeve draws in a breath through her nose, letting it out slowly as he draws back again. Her hand is still wrapped loosely around the root of his cock, holding him steady as he thrusts shallowly back into her mouth. Maeve let's her jaw relax even as she keeps the seal of her lips tight around him.

His eyes don't leave her, locked on and drinking in the sight of her on his knees for him, his dick pushing into her mouth. She lets him set the pace for the time being. He thrusts almost shallowly into the wet heat she's giving him, but he doesn't let himself go. As if he's worried he'll hurt her. Maeve gives his hip a squeeze, scooting closer as her knees start to ache just slightly from the hard wood she's kneeling on, but Maeve doesn't let it deter her.

Except he isn't in charge here. This is her show. She promised him sweet torture and she's going to deliver on that. Maeve starts to pump her fist along his length, wrist twisting as her tongue presses to the underside of his cock as she sucks him down further. She's going to take him all. Even if he doesn't think she can. She will. She's going to take him to the stars. Maeve starts to bob her head, slowly at first, working her way further and further until her lips are pressing against the top of her fist.
Poor little girl
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
He feels the light hum she gives him, feels the slight vibration, and takes another sharp inhale as her tongue runs along his length, and already he’s burning and unsure of just how much of him she wants. It’s why he pulls back a fraction, why he watches her carefully in order to see how she reacts to it. And she reacts quite the way he’d hoped she would. She scoots closer and takes more of him, squeezes his hip as if to let him know, and all Sunjata can do is grip onto the desk a bit tighter, claws beginning to dig into the wood.

As much as Sunjata wishes to remain more so in control of himself, he can’t with the way her hand and mouth move along him. His smoldering gaze remains on her, exhaling a groan as she takes more and more and more of him until she’s taken him all. It makes his thighs tremble, a shudder begins to creep down his spine, and it’s with a blink that’s shuttered in his lust and desire that he manages to think about anything at all. “Fok–” He cuts himself off from the rumble of the moan in his native tongue, to swallow hard before he’s forced to take his gaze away from her.

His head tilts back a fraction, his body aching and trembling, his focus entirely on her mouth around his cock, his hips moving on instinct to pull back before pressing in again, unable to control himself entirely to fully let her have her way.