I'll sweep the stardust for you
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Her eyes flutter shut as she loses herself in the motion of this. He shudders and groans above her, claws biting into the wood of his desk. Maeve vaguely wonders how many times he's done this in his office. Where does she fall on his list of lovers? Not that it matters because she's here now. She's the one taking care of him. She's helping him through this. Her. That does something for her, making her preen and burn for him all at once.

She lets him take from her. However he wants her. Maeve relaxes her jaw and her throat when he pushes back into her waiting mouth. Her throat flutters around him, inviting him deeper as she swallows around the tip of his cock. Maeve huffs out quick breaths, nose almost pressing against his groin before he pulls back only to push back in. It isn't until her jaw starts to ache and he starts to tremble that she draws back, a string of spit connecting her lower lip to his length as she takes a deep breath. Her lips are swollen from his abuse, the lipstick she was wearing earlier smeared and wiped away from her lips.

Maeve doesn't stop touching him. Even as she takes a moment to breathe. Her hand continues to slowly pump along the length of his cock, the way made easier thanks to the slick provide from her mouth. "Don't have to be so quiet in here, beastie... Can tell me what you want." Maeve purrs, voice a little rougher from having him down her throat, but that doesn't keep her from licking at the tip of his cock as she waits for his reply.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
He would be content like this if it was all that was on the table. But he burns a bit more fully knowing that there’s more to come. So he lets her drive him wild, drive him toward that tipping point that she’s so blatantly said that he wasn’t going to achieve, and he lets the prospect of it consume him. She manages to get him to tremble, to shudder, to grip the desk with claws that make the wood groan alongside his own panting moans. And when she pulls away, only then does he manage to peer back at her, his gaze dark and stormy, lust blown and greedy as he swallows down hard, his chest rising and falling with each bit of air he sucks down.

She spends time to breathe and keeps him wound up by the pace she sets with her hand on his aching cock, and Sunjata can’t help the crooked, fanged smirk on his face. “jy sal my nog nie toelaat nie.” He growls to her, before realizing that it likely makes no sense to her, and he huffs a sigh of a laugh, before he clears his throat. “You won’t let me yet.” He translates, swiftly, the tension within him building and building until it nears the snapping point. One of the hands used to support him pulls away from the desk, toward her cheek and jaw, his fingers shifting back into his human ones if only to draw her head up a bit more fully toward him, before tangling in her dark hair.

I distinctly recall you telling me you won’t leave until I’ve properly fucked you.” He reiterates through his breathy, almost arrogant tone. “And that is exactly what I want.” He informs her bluntly, horned head cocking to the side, his hips pressing against the pressure she applies to it before withdrawing again as if to tempt her to give into him.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Her brows knit together at his words, not understanding the language he's speaking, but he's huffing out a laugh before translating what exactly he said. Her lips quirk into a smirk as she looks up at him with lust filled eyes that burn for him as much as he burns for her. "Mm.. not yet. Soon." As soon as he decides that he can't take her teasing any longer. Maeve hums softly, hand still pumping lazily over his length as he looks down at her. His fingers slip along her jaw gently, touch almost feather light as it slides into her hair, angling her face up towards his.

His tone is almost nonchalant. As if she wasn't just swallowing down his cock until he could barely stand with the pleasure she caused. Maeve shivers and his words go straight to her cunt, reminding her of the ache there and she stands slowly. Her hand finally abandons his length to find his neck instead, pulling him down for another kiss beside she needs his lips on her right this second. She licks into his mouth, pressing herself flush against him until there isn't any space between them. He's still hunched forward, making it easier to claim his mouth until her lungs are burning for air once more.

"Then take it... However you want me." Maeve murmurs against his lips, arms wrapping around his shoulders as she stands up on her tip toes to keep herself flush against him.
Poor little girl
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
Sunjata is good at hiding his desires when he wants to. He’s also quite good at challenging back. So it comes as no surprise to him as she peers up at him, informs him that he’s correct, that the smirk remains and his gaze remains heavily lidded, his hand cupping her jaw in order to get more of her attention while her hand keeps working. And gods does it ache, burning a hole through him that he tries to temper with the simple promise of being able to bury himself into her.

She stands slowly after she shivers and his smirk grows catlike in its playfulness, his arms moving away from the desk to wrap around her and keep her flush against him. The kiss extends on until they’re both out of breath, tongues intertwining, his hands roaming along every expanse of skin he can. Eventually, though, one of her arms wraps around his neck and his shoulders, and Sunjata takes the permission she grants with a surprising amount of eagerness, humming a soft “thank the gods” under his breath.

In a swift motion, his hands drag down, cupping her around her ass, picking her up with ease and spinning them to set her on the desk once more. He lets her get settled while he leans over to reach into the drawer where he’d gotten the matches before, digging out protection (because he’ll be damned if another situation arose such as the one with Safrin), and slips it on with practiced ease before he’s focusing on her again, surging toward her with absolutely waning restraint to press hard kisses along her jaw and to her neck, drawing in another mark to join the other, his hands traveling along her sides to her hips and down along the outside of her thigh, his wings pressing down against the hard wood of the table to give him a bit more support.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

It's an odd thing to be able to laugh when a man is trying his best to absolutely devour you with every part of his being. He's so eager. So fucking needy. It only makes her even more willing to give him everything he wants. To be his medicine of choice for the night and whenever else he needs her. The longer this goes, the more she believes that it won't be a one time thing. It's too good. Too fucking liberating. Nothing exists outside of his hands on her body and his mouth against hers. Thank the gods, indeed.

He lifts her with ease and Maeve only makes a soft sound of surprise against his mouth, but it fades into a moan as he marks her again. Staking his claim on her skin and body. She arches against him, panting by the time he pulls away to get himself situated. Maeve spreads her thighs for him to settle between as she perches on the edge of the desk, hands reaching for him as soon as he comes close enough for her to. Greedily they run over his skin, thumbs brushing across various scars as her eyes dip down to where he takes care of himself. "I'm on something... If you don't want to use it." And she's checked regularly for anything else that might arise. However, she understands if he chooses to keep it on and her feelings won't be hurt by it.

Maeve lets her head tilt to the side, exposing more of her throat to is tongue and teeth, eyes fluttering shut as he utterly defiles her skin with each press of his fangs against the tender flesh. His hands travel over her skin, blazing fire in their wake and she lifts a leg, wrapping it around his waist to draw him closer as she braces herself with one hand much like he did earlier. The other wraps back around his shoulders, holding him close so she can still kiss him. It seems like such a crime not to at this point. His lips deserve to be kissed. He deserves to feel good. So fucking good and she's going to be the one who makes him. "Jata... Please. I need you.." Maeve whines and it isn't a lie. She's aching and so utterly empty, longing for him to bury himself to the hilt inside of her.
Poor little girl
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
I want to.” He murmurs, focused entirely on what he doesn’t want to come out of this if the main option was to fail. It’s better to have both, in his opinion (and expertise, at least). But then he’s hovering over her, hands running along the outside of her thighs, lining them up as he stakes his claim again on her neck, pulling away only when she wishes to capture his lips with her own. He gives into her, until he can’t and his head dives against her neck once more, panting against her skin as she whines.

It spurs him on, those hands at her thighs growing a bit more possessive as he plants his feet, and in a swift movement he growls against her skin, biting down another mark along her shoulder, and thrusts forward to sink his cock into her warmth. He buries himself into her, trembling and shuddering as he fills her, the hands at her thighs digging in, the wings at his back twitch and tremble and flare out slightly. But he pulls his head back with a groan, aiming to catch her lips with his again, focused on tangling their tongues as he pulls out only to press back into her, focused on the feel of her, of the sounds he might be able to get her to make.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

"Okay.. That's okay.." And it is. It really is and she doesn't mind at all. If anything it might help him to last a little longer because she doesn't want this to end anytime soon. So if that's what he wants then that is what he'll have. Maeve doesn't complain besides to whimper and whine for him as his lips attack her throat. He licks, sucks, and bites into her skin, claiming every inch that he can with his mouth. Maeve arches against him, pressing her heel into the small of his back to urge him closer as she feels the tip of his cock tease at her entrance. Her breath catches in anticipation, stuttering out of her as her head falls back to encourage him further.

Another moan rises in her throat as he growls against her throat, making her shiver before his teeth sinking into her skin makes her jerk. She's going to be bruised and sore tomorrow, but she doesn't care. Nothing matters outside of this. Outside of him. That only becomes more true when he buries himself to the hilt in one swift motion, her slick making it easy for him to sink into her. Maeve cries out, bottom lip catching between her teeth as she trembles against him. The stretch is almost too much. Her cunt clenches around him, gripping tightly as he attempts to pull back only to sink into her all over again.

Maeve lets him take her mouth, opening to him and giving back everything she can. She feeds him little whimpers and moans, trembling against him as he sets a slow pace. Maeve's thankful for the moment to adjust even if she relishes in the stretch and the way her body gives way to his, opening to let him in. Her fingers find the root of his wing, holding on to him tightly as she begins to rock her hips forward to meet his thrusts, "Fuck... Jata.. feel so good.." Maeve moans against his lips, voice already starting to ratchet up again with need as his own nails bite into his shoulder while his fingers paint bruises onto her thighs.
Poor little girl
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
He slips inside her with a surprising amount of ease, a groan low in his throat escaping as he pulls away from her neck and pulls out a bit so he can catch her lips with his own and sink back into her. He can feel her tighten around him and it sends a shiver down his spine, a racking sensation that has him moaning against her. He’s slow at first, to give her time to adjust, despite how greedy and needy he’s becoming, and that tether grows ever closer the more her words paint the air, the tighter and greedier she grows too.

His hands leave her thighs, one trailing to the small of her back to help sink her further, to arch against him, while the other trails up against her spine, tearing his fingers through her hair again and tugging at the dark strands there. He tries to use it to his advantage, an almost frantic need within him to pick up his pace, to press as far into her as he can go, to wind her up just as she’s wound him up.

Their foreheads meet, eventually, Sunjata needing to break the kiss for his panting breaths, for his strong lungs to heave as much air in as he can, sinking into her over and over again, desperate to make her just as clingy and greedy as he is.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

The sounds he makes only adds to her need. That desperation that's been growing in her since they started this. He wants her needy? She's already there. It shows in the way she pants and rocks into him, back arching and spine bending as his hands mold her into place. Maeve's other legs comes up to wrap around his waist, ankles locking at the small of his back and that hand that had been at his shoulder finds one of his horns. Her thumb rubs at the ridges there while her other fingers gently squeeze the joint of his wing where it extends from his back.

She's shaking. Her entire body trembling. It was doing that before he angles her body so he hits deeper and heat overwhelms her just like he does. Just like he said he would on the night that they met. Maeve's hips work forward, the edge of the desk biting into her skin to add that edge of pain that makes the pleasure that much more exquisite. There is nothing for her outside of this. The only thing that matters in this moment is his body fucking into hers and their shared breaths.

Maeve's chest heaves just as much as his does, her breasts bouncing with the movement of his thrusts. If it wasn't for the grip he had on her she would surely be forced to scoot across the surface. As it is, the desk creaks and groans in protest of their activities, managing to rock with the force of his hips slamming into hers. Her thighs begin to twitch and jump as she careens towards the edge of what will surely be a mind numbing orgasm. Maeve moans, pressing messy and somewhat hasty kisses against his lips that are more them sharing each other's air than anything else. A light sheen of sweat covers their body's now, the soft sound of skin against skin echoing in the space of his office. Maeve clenches around him, gripping onto him tightly as she gets closer to that edge. "Please... Jata.." Maeve gasps, eyes screwing shut as the tell tale flutter in her walls as the fire in her belly threatens to consume her.
Poor little girl
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
Her hands roam across his skin, latching onto horns and wings alike, his body trembles and growling moans slip from his lips as her legs lock and he helps to mold her to better fit him. He thrusts into her, the gleam of sweat lingering along his skin and along her own as they share breaths and sounds, the desk creaks beneath it all, and Sunjata couldn’t care any less about the papers on the edge of the desk that spiral down to the floor.

She tightens more and the tether grows between them tighter and tighter until he’s pressing against her with a bit more intensity, hands roaming and clutching at her, wings flaring beneath her touch when her words color the air. “Kom, Maeve.” He hums to her through panting breaths, and with a final stuttering movement, he thrusts deep into her again and lets the tether snap, burying his face into her neck, panting and growling with the sensation that brings stars behind his eyes, a burning flame in his gut that begins to spread out to numb his limbs.

And he’ll ride it out with her, until he can’t anymore.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

She doesn't have to speak his mother tongue to know what he's requesting of her. She's already there, ready to fall into the waves below as he urges her on. Maeve cries out softly, her whole body going taut like a bow string as she trembles in his grasp. There is nothing but pleasure. Mind numbing, finger tingling, limb loosening pleasure. She's not sure how long it lasts. How long her hips continue to stutter against his as he buries himself deep into her to ride out his own waves of pleasure. Maeve clings to him through it all until her legs can't hold themselves up anymore and fall loosely to cradle his hips instead.

Her head drops against his shoulder, not caring about the sweat there that mingles with her own. She pants, chest heaving as she works to catch her breath, that warmth still spreading through her limbs as she continues to pulse with the aftershocks of her orgasm. Eventually it fades, easing to something softer as the fire turns back into embers. Maeve turns to nuzzle at his throat, pressing tender kisses there before letting her lips trail along his jaw.

Eventually they find his and she kisses him slowly. Almost lazily tasting him again as her hand moves to cup his cheek. Maeve draws back, forehead still resting against his as a smile curls onto her lips, a pleased hum vibrating through her. Finally her eyes open, still heavy lidded in their gaze as she basks in the afterglow.
Poor little girl
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
They linger like that for some time, tangled up and sharing each other’s warmth, ride out the wave of pleasure that shocks his system. He can feel hers too, but exhaustion weighs heavily in his bones, in the numbed limbs that start to have feeling once more, and he sinks against her, lingering in the gentle touches, the soft tender kisses pressed to his neck.

She seeks out his lips, though, and he follows through, something soft and gentle and without any need to hurry it up. It’s fine this way, he doesn’t mind, but he does mind the fact he’s still standing as his legs tremble and quake. So he meets her gaze as she pulls away, his own steel just as heavily lidded, brushing her nose with his own as he moves to pull away, huffing a quiet sound as he removes himself from her to clean up.

Once he manages it, his hands run along her legs gently, as if offering help for her to slip down from the desk, before he sinks into his chair, unable to find any words to speak.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

Maeve takes his offered help, her own legs trembling as she sways with the grace of a fawn getting their legs under them for the first time. She follows him towards the chair, not knowing where else to go besides his lap. Maeve carefully climbs into his lap, curling herself up and letting her head rest against his shoulder. They're both naked, skin on skin as they remain tangled up together in his office chair. Her mind hasn't caught up yet and she's more than content to hide in this sanctuary they made for themselves. Fingertips run over his skin, absentmindedly tracing over his tattoos and scars as she curls against his chest. Her small form allowing her to do so with ease.

Finally the Madame finds her words even as she nuzzles against his throat, pressing her lips to the column of is neck, "Mmm... Was that distracting enough for you, dear Flood?" She asks softly, the words murmured against his skin as she lets her eyes close. Exhaustion begins to weigh on her limbs. The day and their activities catching up with her. She doesn't want to move. Not sure if she could at this point. Her lips curl into a smile as her nose runs along the length of his throat, pressing close to him as her eyes flutter closed once more.
Poor little girl
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
He leans back in the chair before his desk, working to regain his breath, working to cool off, his wings slipping back into his skin and his eyes shifting back to normal, the only partial shifts that remain are his horns and sharp teeth. He doesn’t mind though, now as she slips off the desk and climbs into his lap, his arms moving to loosely wrap around her from where she buries her face into his neck.

Quite. Thank you.” He agrees through a hoarse voice, keeping her close as she presses soft kisses to his neck. He turns the chair slightly, one hand abandoning her to reach into the drawer, pulling out a glass and a decanter of something dark as well as something clear, and pulls out a pack of cigarettes and the box of matches alongside it. His right hand still wrapped around her runs idly along her side, along her hip, as he uses his dominant hand to place the cigarette between his lips, bringing the box of matches over to Maeve.

A crooked smirk graces his features as he peers down at her. “Would you like water or rum?” He asks around the cigarette while his steel gaze scans her face.