I'll sweep the stardust for you
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

She giggles against his skin, a proud smirk curling onto her lips as she works to regain her breath and slow her racing heart. "Anytime." Maeve murmurs, leaving him with one last nip to his skin before she lets herself rest. He seems content now that he's sprawled out in his chair, willing to let her stay close. He doesn't stay still for too long, eventually reaching around her petite form to dig around in his drawer. Sunjata produces some post sex delights, bringing a cigarette up to his mouth and Maeve lazily watches as he works.

It isn't until the matches appear that she moves, plucking a match from the box and igniting it. Carefully she brings it to the end of the cigarette, lighting it for him before shaking out the match and tossing it onto the ashtray. "Water first." Maeve confirms, watching as the smoke curls from the end of the cigarette before it dissipates in the air around them. "Then we can share a bit of rum." Might as well. They've been sharing everything else with each other tonight.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
A low hum slips from him as he nips at his neck, adding yet another mark to the others she’s left on his skin. He reaches around her, however, with a soft snort of a laugh, pulling the cigarette out and bringing it to his lips, handing her the box of matches as he brings out the other glass and decanters. She moves to light his cigarette and when the flame of the match reaches the end of the cigarette he drags on it to suck the flame in. The cherry ignites and smoke curls around his nose as he exhales.

But he’s otherwise occupied, lifting the decanter with water to pour into the glass, before he sets it down to grab the glass and hand it to her, his ring clinking against the glass as he does so. “Water it is.” He agrees with a hum of smoke, letting her take a sip of the water first before swapping both the cigarette and glass for her and himself. His right hand still wrapped around her hip, strokes gently, and he watches her curiously.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Maeve

Maeve's eyes dip to the cigarette between his lips, watching him take a drag before the smoke blows out of his nostrils, swirling around them. He presses the cup into her hand and she takes a deep drink from it, eyes closing as it quenches another thirst that was neglected during their escapades. Her eyes flutter open as he takes the cup from her and places the cigarette between her fingers instead. That also comes up to her lips and she takes a long drag, humming softly at the familiar burn of smoke.

A brow arches as she finally notices the look on his face and she exhales a stream of smoke, "What? Something on my face?" She teases in response to the curiousity swimming in his steel gaze as she continues to lounge against his chest. "Or do you just like looking at me?" Maeve smirks around the filter of the cigarette, inhaling slowly as she waits for his answer. His hand is still warm against her skin, fingers teasing over the hut of her hip lightly.
Poor little girl
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
Amusement flickers in his gaze, chasing shadows away as he peers at her and lifts the glass to his lips. “Hmm… A bit of smudged makeup.” He says matter of factly, as if he wasn’t the reason why it was smudged across her face. As if it hadn’t been smudged across his skin. His hand continues the idle stroking, a pale smile crossing his face with sharpened teeth within, tugging at the bunched scar on his cheek. “You are nice to look at though.” He assures her with a wink, moving to hand her the glass again and to steal the cigarette from her.

He leans back a fraction, drawing the smoke into his lungs and exhaling a slow sigh, a slow plume as he readjusts his legs a bit, lounging comfortably with her draped in his arms. “I think I’m going to need to fix that.” He juts his chin toward the desk where the line of claws bows the wood, breaks through the stain of it in pale, scratching marks.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

She scoffs at him, rolling her eyes at his statement, "I wonder how that happened." Maeve drawls, glaring at him with no real heat, that familiar spark of playfulness in her eyes as she meets his. Her thumb comes up to brush across his lips, wiping off some of the dark red stain on his lips from her own makeup. She's sure she looks a mess. Sweat cooling on her skin and hair mussed from his hands. Not that she minds. Well fucked is a good look on her. Maeve lets him take the cigarette and finishes off the water instead. She leans forward just enough to unstop the decanter, pouring them a few fingers of rum before relaxing back against him.

The rum burns more than the cigarette, sending a pleasant warmth into her belly as she snuggles against him, "Damn right I am. Lucky you. Getting to look at me all night." It's late at this point, edging on midnight and the day is starting to catch up with her. Maeve presses the glass into his hand, plucking the cigarette from between his lips like it's nothing before bringing the filter back to her own. Eyes follow the motion of his chin, alighting on the claw marks clearly visible in the wood. A smirk tugs onto her lips and she huffs a soft laugh.

"Just evidence I did a good job." She quips, winking at him before she sighs out a stream of smoke. Maeve licks her lips, looking back up at him as that smirk continues to play on her lips. "I can't believe you ripped my underwear. They were some of my favorites." She pouts as if she didn't invite him to do it. As if she didn't want him to do it. Still, she can tease him about it. "You didn't even get to see them either. All black and lacey. A real fucking shame."
Poor little girl
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
Oh I haven’t got a clue.” He teases her as her finger swipes against his lower lip, before he’s taking the cigarette back and she’s finishing the water, moving to pour the rum. He’s content to remain as he is, lazily stroking at her side, watching as she brings the rum back. She presses the glass into his hand before plucking the cigarette from his lips and he swiftly raises the glass to his lips, taking an easy drink of it, before the claws distract him — amusement lingering in his gaze at the way she snuggles into him.

Another snort leaves him, fingers reaching up to pluck the cigarette from her own lips, slipping the glass back into her hand. “What a terrible casualty.” He drawls, rolling his eyes playfully, reaching over to tap the ash off the cigarette, before he brings it to his lips and takes another deep inhale, exhaling through his nose. “I am sure you have more. Other colors, too, or do you only wear black?” He raises a brow at her, despite the way he seems to lean back just a bit more in the chair, taking another drag from the cigarette.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

She snorts, shaking her head, "Sure you don't. No clue how lip stick and eye liner got smudged. Nevermind how you got lipstick on your lips. No clue at all." Maeve quips as she looks him over, finding the evidence of her kisses all over his skin. She can faintly make out the marks she left on his neck and she knows there are similar ones covering her own body. They'll bloom just like the bruises her left will bloom across her skin too. Another thing she doesn't mind terribly. It's easy to fall back into that banter, an easy shift into something more comfortable and relaxed. They lounge together, skin against skin as they share drinks and cigarettes.

Maeve takes another sip of the rum as he presses the glass back into her hand. She scoffs, dropping the glass to rest against her thigh, the crystal cool against her heated skin. "It is a terrible casualty, you beast." The Madame tries hard not to smile, but it fails and her lips tug up at the corners as she shakes her head at him. A hum pushes past her lips at the question, "I do have more, but those were my favorite." Her brow arches and she huffs a laugh, "You don't really think I only wear black, do you? I do have other colors. I just tend to prefer black. It looks good with my skin." Maeve shrugs, wrinkling her nose as she takes the cigarette back from him to draw another lungful of smoke.

"Definitely look forward to the walk home without underwear." She drawls, exhaling a slow stream as she looks up at him from beneath her lashes.
Poor little girl
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
None.” He feigns ignorance, a crooked smirk forming on his lips as they swap the rum and the cigarette again, scanning her face, then her neck, seeing the red marks left behind, of teeth and marks of lingering kisses. His gaze lifts to her face after a moment, however, her question of clothes having him raise his brows, a huff of a laugh leaving his lips. “Well, for one, I’ve only ever seen you in black. And two, you could always get another pair.” His horned head tilts, smoke curling around his lips as he offers her a toothy smirk. “After all, I have to pay you still.” He says it quite matter of factly, tattooed shoulders rising and falling in a shrug.

She takes the cigarette from him and he pulls the glass from her hand to down the rest of it, reaching over to the desk to pour a bit more into it, something to nurse a bit. “It’s late. You can stay for the night if you want.” He offers her with a gentle squeeze to her thigh. “You can head back to the Halenani in the morning.” Of course, it was all up to her whether she wanted to or not, but for Sunjata? His main concern was her safety. He couldn’t let her go back in the middle of the night looking the way she did.

Unfortunately I can’t help with replacing the clothes from my own reserves, but at least it’ll be easier with daylight to head back to Haulani.” He explains, pulling the glass to his lips, taking another long sip, settling back in again with his head leaned back against the back of the chair, though his gaze still looks at her, awaits her answer.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

It makes her laugh and she rolls her eyes at him with a shake of her head, "Of course not." Maeve sighs, adjusting herself to rest more comfortably in his lap. Her body stretches out, still on display for him to look at and touch all her wants. Be it little exploratory brushes of his fingers or more forward grasps of his hands. Her brow arches at his answer as she takes a drag from the cigarette, "Not true! The underthings I wore swimming were cream. Also, the camisole I had on when we met was gray." Not to mention that her shawl was purple, but she had proved her point already. At the mention of payment her brows knit together and she shakes her head, "You don't have to pay me anything. Not sure what you're going on about, dear Flood."

This wasn't work. She came here as a friend. A friend who wanted to check on him and just happened ending up fucking him too. So no, payment was not necessary and she would hear nothing about it. End of discussion. She's about to tell him as much when the invitation to stay slips past his lips. Her eyes find his and she smiles softly as he gives her thigh a gentle squeeze, "Thank you. I'll take you up on that." Maeve wasn't exactly afraid of walking around at night, but she knew that certain parts were safer than others. Making her way back to town this late from the cliffs would definitely pose some issues that went beyond ruined underwear.

"I was preparing to make the trek, but I'm admittedly glad you're allowing me to stay." Maeve admits softly, finishing off the cigarette and stubbing out the butt in the tray before leaning back against his chest. Her fingers wrap around his wrist, guiding the cup towards her lips and she takes a small sip, licking her lips.
Poor little girl
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
Ah, well, it must have slipped my mind.” He hums, amusement flickering in the steel of his gaze. Of course, it had been, the argument had taken over everything he could think of. For now, though, it was simply just… Numbed, distracted by her, still feeling the loss of Hotaru and Nate’s departure, however temporary the latter was.

At least he didn’t have to think about it right now.

She sprawls out just enough that he can run his hands along her thigh to her hip, up her side, before drifting back down again in gentle paths as he considers her offering. No payment then, which was fine. But if he wanted to he could spin it so that her staying here would be the payment required if someone ever did ask. But he doesn’t dwell on that, instead he nods rather simply, watching as she puts out the cigarette and then picks his hand up by his wrist to take a sip of the rum again. And when she’s done, he finishes off the glass.

No, you shouldn’t have to.” He murmurs softly, shaking his head. “But we should probably get cleaned up, hm? It’s late.” The invitation is there, for her to shower and clean herself up, for him to do the same, and to sink into the exhaustion that lingers in his bones. At least now he can feel his legs again, has his head on right again. “And I am very tired.” He leans forward with her still in his lap to set the decanters back into the drawer, his chest pressing against her as he does so.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

"Clearly you were just too distracted by the rest of me to notice." To be fair, she had been pretty distracting the night that they ran into each other in the cathedral. Then when they went swimming he was too concerned with keeping her above water. She doesn't blame him for not noticing. Especially with everything else that had been on his mind at the time. That was on his mind right now. Even if it was pushed to the back while she occupied his attention.

No one was going to ask. As the acting Madame, how she chose to conduct her personal affairs was just that, personal. This wasn't work and therefore no payment was required. At least not in her eyes. His touch is light across her skin and she's already relaxing back into it, letting out a soft sigh as her head drops back to rest against his shoulder.

He mentions a shower and she hums, enjoying the idea of getting herself clean all while getting him clean. She's not ready to give up his touch and she's hoping he feels the same. It seems he isn't the only one who is a bit touch starved. "Mmm... That sounds lovely." Maeve sighs even as she doesn't make to move, still resting against his chest. A giggle pushes past her lips, "Did I wear you out, beastie? Can't really say I'm sorry about it. At least we'll both sleep well, hm?"
Poor little girl
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
Clearly.” He agrees, humoring her as his hand continues to idly stroke along her skin, as his other hand moves to start putting things away. His question of a shower has him chewing on the inside of his cheek as he awaits her answer, focusing on cleaning up here so he doesn’t have to later. And when he finishes that, he’s peering down at her from where she remains nestled against him.

She agrees to the shower and he offers her a small nod, moving now a bit more to readjust them so that he can take her to the shower, but before he can he hears her giggling. A snort leaves him, an almost apologetic smile paired with it. “You did.” She had worn him out, but that hardly meant anything to him nowadays. He slides one arm under her legs beneath her knees, wraps the other around her back to wrap his hand at her side as he goes to lift her. “I hope you sleep well. I never quite seem to catch up on my lost sleep, let alone a night of good rest.” He half mutters toward the end, clutching her to his chest as he stands with her in his arms, moving toward the door where he readjusts them slightly to open it. “One day, though, I hope.” It was a rare occurrence when the Flood actually managed to sleep well through the night. He doesn’t seem to imagine it ever happening again.

He strides, with her, out into the government wing of the home, past a few open expanses of rooms that haven’t been designated to be anything just yet, and soon enough he’s ducking into a room that had remained closed — a suite bathroom of sorts, complete with a large bath and a shower large enough for quite a few people as well. The bath itself seems built into the floor at the back half of the bathroom, while the shower seems it’s own separate section of room. He sets her down with a gentle squeeze to her hip, departing so that he can dip in and start to run the shower for it to heat up, and upon his return, reaches into the storage space under a sink to pull out towels and soaps, whatever they would need.

He only has a smoky sandalwood scent that he keeps on this side, but he doesn’t think she’d mind smelling like him anyway. And when he’s done with that, he leans against the stone wall with his arms folded across his chest, his shoulder pressed against the stone, his hip cocked out slightly, awaiting for the water to warm up, letting his steel gaze cast back over to her.”Shouldn't be too long now.” He murmurs.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

Instantly her arms go around his neck when he starts to stand with her before she can even move to get her own feet beneath her. Not that she minds. Maeve is content to have an excuse to stay wrapped in his arms. Likely where she's going to spend the rest of the evening. Even still, a soft sound rises in her throat when he lifts her easily and she draws her head back from his shoulder so she can look up at him. "I'm sure I will. Better than I have these last few nights and likely better than I will once the monsoons hit." Maeve murmurs, eyes soft as she gazes up at him while he makes his way through the house easily. "Hopefully you'll be able to get at least some sleep tonight." Her fingers brush through his hair gently, a small smile curling on her lips.

Before long they're in the bathroom and he sets her down, the floor is cold beneath her feet, making her shiver. While he sets about getting the shower ready, Maeve takes a moment to look around, spotting the bath and suddenly wishing that she could soak there, but a shower with him is just as good. She plucks the soap he sets out from the counter, giving it a little sniff and humming, instantly recognizing the smell as something she's caught on him often. Her attention then turns to the mirror and she takes in the mess that he's made her. Love bites bloom across her neck from where his tongue and teeth had their way with her delicate skin. Her curls are no longer styled, but instead lay disheveled from where his fingers had been. Not to mention the marks and scratches on the rest of her body from his fingertips and claws. There very well could be more by morning. Her lips quirk up into a smile as she catches his gaze in the reflection.

Maeve turns back to him, walking over slowly with the intention of enjoying his warmth as they wait for the shower to heat up. "Good. You've made a right mess of me." She drawls, hands finding his hips before smoothing up his chest to uncross his arms and bring them around her instead. Maeve presses herself against him, cheek resting on his pectoral as she sighs softly, "You're always so warm.."
Poor little girl
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
He never quite gets good sleep. Nightmares reoccurring that pull him out of any comfort he might have had, made worse with the fact that the one person who seemed to stop them was gone. It only added more into the mix, the fears of where Nate had gone, where he would go, whether he would be okay. But he doesn’t voice any of these to her, no, if they happen tonight she’ll likely find out for herself.

But they reach the bathroom and he slips within to turn on the shower, to warm it up, before he leans against the wall and catches her inspecting herself — his eyes follow suit, to all the marks left, and he works his jaw quietly. She takes it in stride though and it’s almost an apologetic smile that’s given to her as she unfolds his arms and presses back in against him. “I didn’t mean to leave that many marks behind.” He admits, calloused hands running along her skin in gentle, apologetic movements.

As for him being warm? “I am.” The agreement comes quickly before he’s huffing a quiet laugh. “Makes Longheat a bit dreadful if I’m being honest.” Constant warmth, trying to remain in the baking shade, trying to catch any hint of a breeze that he could. Hence the swimming. But he wraps his arms around her a bit tighter, spinning her around with him toward the shower as it steams, pulling one of her arms from around him toward the water. “Let me know if it’s too warm.” He keeps her hand out of the water until she checks, just to ensure he’s not going to scald her if it is too hot.

And once the right temperature is found, he pulls her in with him, letting her have the first go to get soaked by the water.