Personal Quest leave the maul by the fireplace
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA

Finally the day had come for the guildhall to be rebuilt, the new Monster Hunters could bring life into the old inn, filling it with plans and strategies, armaments and artifacts, tomes and journals, all for the sake of the supernatural. Aisha had of course told those interested parties about the renovation day, though showing up for this was no obligation, and announced by the notice board the event to take place.

And so with everything in order, supplies ready and nothing but enthusiasm, the leopardess waited at the inn, stationed on the porch to greet anyone who may show up to help. There were plenty of tasks to be carried out, while the inn was not challenged structurally there was a lot of moving around and cleaning to do. The makeshift armory room had to be organized, a room was to be set aside and filled with all of their magical and non-weaponry items, a main room where food could be shared and meetings effectuated, and of course general upkeep, walls and floors and hearths to be dusted and cleared.

There was much work to do, and the new Guildmaster was eager to get it done.

This is the PQ establishing the guild hall/base of operations for the revamped Monster Hunter's Guild! Please post your character arriving, looking for 3-4 ;D

1. Deimos
2. Sah
3. Noah
suddenly it's looking like
i did not come to play
i already won the game
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
Aisha had been busy – recalling, remembering their plans in between curses, drinks, and winter’s vestiges – and everything had come alive on Halo’s renewal of spring, open portals, and movement. He’d offered to assist well before the inn had even been a figment of her imagination, and now, standing before it, eyes glancing along the porch and the chosen eaves, his smile bordered on proud. “Well done,” the monolith confirmed as he strode up, long strides carrying him to the entryway. “What else do you need?” Considering how many buildings he’d helped to renovate, clean, rebuild, and revitalize into something new, there were many means and measures required. But Deimos was always content to lend a hand, incantations, or anything else required for friends.
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3345

"If I can't move the heavens above, I will move Hell"

Sah arrived at the future guild hall ready to get to work. He'd never helped to renovate a building before but as he saw both Aisha and Deimos already present, he had a feeling it would turn out alright. After all, the General had helped Sah build his kitchen, so Deimos likely knew how to fix a building. At least the building was sound already. The last thing that they needed was the floor giving out while they were fixing the place up. Still, it was quite a task to complete but it would likely be worth it.

"Hey. Looks like we've got our work cut out for us." Sah greeted, eyeing the inn. "Where do we start?"

sah
There stood the wolf in the winter wind
Full of fearsome might
King of the winter night.
-Tim Vallie

Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH

Having agreed to join the Monster Hunter's Guild again, this time under the leadership of Aisha, Noah moved towards the inn at the time he had been informed of. He knew it well, and moved through the snowy streets with ease. As he approached, he nodded at Sah and Deimos before following their questions with his own: "Where can I put these?" Noah had brought with him a sled full of supplies from the Palace. He stepped to the side to reveal the load: hammers and nails and crude crowbars and scraps of fabric fitting enough to be used for curtains. He was not sure what the woman had in mind for the place, but he wanted to come prepared.

He did look at Deimos, briefly, before looking at his haul. He was sure that the General could conjure and create and build things that would be more beautiful and functional than the curtains Noah could offer. He was glad for that -- while some may shrink with the internal blow to their pride, Noah was still impressed and delighted in the warlord's abilities. If he wanted to be a better member of this guild, in fact, Deimos' skills may come in handy to the hunter in the future.

i'd fashioned my own cross
been crushed by its weight
there's no stronger message
than dirt in your face
Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
AISHA

Slowly a crew began to form, Aisha and her beloved boys, prepared to work and construct the guild hall for the monster hunters. She grinned first at Deimos, the goliath of a man and his humming words. Beaming she replied, "Thank you, I did do great didn't I?" playfully bumping shoulders, or at least her shoulder to his upper arm. Next to arrive was Sah, the man joined them on the porch, giving his greeting and remarking on the state of the inn.

Noah joined them with a haul of his own, hazel eyes lit up as she hopped from her step to join him at the sled. She sifted quickly through the stuff, plunking the hammers against each other as the fabric was lifted. They were no silken drapes, but they were an assortment of fiery hues, some duller than others, and Aisha could only grin. "This is perfect, leave it on the porch."

This would be a suitable amount, especially with the general and his magics. So she stood on the top step and offered a toothy grin. "We all know what this is so lets get to it, yeah?" Hands clapped together before beckoning them inside, where they'd find the main room, large and open, dirty windows and dusty floors. Against the back wall was the staircase that led to the rest of the building, leaning up against the railing was a couple round wooden tables with broken legs.

"We're setting up the first floor first, I need someone gathering scrubbing the floors and walls, someone putting those two broken round tables back together or making some new ones, somebody cleaning the windows and hanging those curtains Noah brought, and somebody cleaning the soot out of this fireplace. I'd love to have this going," Aisha finished laying out the tasks, finishing by the hearth and patting the stone mantle.

First tasks are:
1. cleaning floors and walls
2. fixing tables
3. cleaning windows and hanging curtains
4. clearing fireplace for use

Aisha will take whichever task is leftover!
i did not come to play
i already won the game
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
DEIMOS
I hold secrets flame
More and more came to assemble, divide, and conquer, and Deimos permitted a small smile for the appearance of Sah and Noah, content to see Aisha’s threshold and nature had swindled two more for the cause. He wasn’t surprised, given her own tolerance for the Sword, but amused nonetheless.

So he listened for the tasks as they wandered within the inn – eyes taking in the scope of the building. It’d been orchestrated neatly and well into the plans they’d laid out beforehand, assembled in the same range and adornments she’d been hoping for. With assistance, the likelihood of it being rendered into the rest of the ideal qualities wouldn’t be too far away – a worthy aspiration and ambition, to see the guild rise again.

“I can assemble the tables,” presuming if it didn’t go well, he could always simply remake them. Long strides carried him over platforms and floors, finally to the pinpointed, broken wares, considering them at length. Thereafter, he dropped to a crouch, intending to utilize other factors and factions, ensuring the jagged edges had a chance again, before deciding their fate to be pieces of firewood or ash. The monolith readily applied his knowledge of the conjectures, and attempted to fix them.

--

Deimos tries to fix the tables!
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
NOAH

The greetings were warm enough for the hunter and as Aisha set to explaining her vision and desire for the old inn, Noah paid good enough attention. He let the options roll in his mind. They each seemed simple enough. Deimos moved towards fixing the tables, which the hunter had expected of the general. He had the ability to create and fix that the others did not. The Olson man looked then to the fireplace. He looked to Sah, smiling broadly, "You know how to tend to a fireplace now." He winked, smile wrinkling the corners of his eyes.

"I'll work on the curtains." He added, turning then without hesitation to gather what he needed from his sled. He pulled the fabric out and set it aside, gathering the nails and a hammer that he would need. With his gathered items from the porch Noah set back inside. He set the items below the first window and took a step back to examine it. It was fogged up and had ice built up around the edges, trapping dust and soot.

The hunter took one of the swatches of fabric, the one least suited for a window covering, and tore from it what he would use as a rag. Quickly, he moved outside and gathered a handful of snow inside the rag. He knew the warmth of his hands would melt the snow as he wiped the rag on the window, and help him clean it.

---

Noah starts cleaning windows!

than dirt in your face
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:

Sah nodded and eyed the area. There was certainly a sizable amount of dirt and grime. It made him wonder just how long the building had been abandoned. As Deimos and Noah set to work, Sah had to take a moment to think. Cleaning buildings was still rather new but he had a decent idea of what to do. Grabbing a clean rag, a bucket of water, and a  broom, he set to work. Sah decided to start by just getting the raw dirt and dust off of everything and then seeing what needed more attention. From there, he'd focus on the more problematic areas.

Sah is cleaning the walls and floors.

sah
Full of fearsome might
-Tim Vallie

Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA

Aisha laid out her plans for the main room, how to make it homier, more set to be filled with bodies and minds who will share in camaraderie and thought. The men gathered chose their tasks and got to work, Aisha was somewhat glad that the fireplace was left to her, it was what had initially caught her interest, the centerpiece she'd chosen.

As Aisha took a hearth shovel and began removing piled ash and dust from the base, the rest got to work. Deimos took to the tables. Round tables, long tables, the broken tables in the corners. He adequately cleared those that still stood, and for those broken ones he was able to piece the legs back together. Splintered an unusable pieces would be perfect fire fodder, she'd have him stack them by the hearth when he was done.

Noah had a bit less success with his task, the rounded windows were cleared incredibly well up until one intersecting pane shattered under his pressure. Aisha turned to look, narrowing her gaze at her fellow attuned, but not with too much scrutiny. They were here to fix, he'd just have to figure out something new, perhaps Deimos could help piece the glass back together.

Sah, despite his minimal knowledge of homesteads, saw through the best work of them all. The floors were sparkling under his supervision, the wooden beams and plastered walls were scrubbed of any excess grime, leaving only the healthiest amount of dirt behind.

Aisha finished up the fireplace with no bumps, it was cleaned and ready to host a spark of sunlight to the room. Satisfied she glanced around, back to those who were finishing up. "Great job, a little redecorating and this room is perfect!" she beamed, wiping some dark soot from her hands off on her sides.

"For those of you who are finished in here, that's not you polar bear," she jibed, rolling her eyes towards Noah, "The room back by the stairs is full of our gathered weaponry, two of us can go clean and organize that room. The stairs could use some repairs and strengthening too."

Everyone but Noah is finished with their first task, Noah broke some glass and needs to find a way to fix it (thought Aisha's not picky, putting a slat of wood over it works too c; )

The other tasks are:
1. 2 people making the armory room, organizing weapons and cleaning shelves
2. 1 person fixing any creaky or unstable steps on the staircase
i did not come to play
i already won the game
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
I hold secrets flame
The tables melded and molded beneath his incantations and applications; fixed in accord with whatever haphazard shape they’d been in. Adequate and capable of withholding some sturdy amount of weight, the beast nodded once he’d backed away, glanced over his work, and then grabbed hold of the splintered, fractured pieces, accentuating their place as kindling beside the hearth.

He raised his head from the piling when Aisha announced their next round of tasks – only arching a brow at Noah’s shattered proportions – and only gave a gentle smile at the mentions of the armory. “I will take the weapons,” he inclined with a suitable nod, as if he’d go for the staircase when there were armaments to inspect.

Upon coming into the makeshift arsenal, he did notice some of the cache looked vaguely familiar – narrowing his eyes for a moment at the possibility of Aisha pilfering some from the barracks. Snorting to himself, he started in on organizing, placing armor aside and putting axes with their brethren, swords with their fellow blades, and so on.

--

Deimos goes to organize the armory!
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:

Sah grinned, highly satisfied with his work. The inn sparkled and it already made it look all the more welcoming. He sent a small playful smirk at Noah's predicament. But hopefully it wouldn't take him too long to catch up. Sah contemplated which of the other tasks to take as Aisha handed them out. He didn't fully trust himself to fix the stairs properly, so armory it was. He quietly followed Deimos into the room.

"Wow. This is a rather impressive collection for a yet to be official guild." Sah noted as he took in the piles of weapons. He hardly recognized even a fraction of them. But even so, he thought he'd be able to match up identical ones to sort them. But first he removed everything the shelves and tried to clean him. Then Sah began the massive task of sorting the weaponry.

Sah is trying his hardest to sort the weapons properly and wiping down the shelves.

sah
Full of fearsome might
-Tim Vallie

Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:
NOAH

The hunter moved along in his task, cleaning the windows. It was quite mundane and more than a little boring. It seemed as though the almost-always-too-careful man slipped into a cast as close to carelessness as his body knew, and beneath his heavy hand glass cracked. He paused instantly, feeling Aisha's eyes on him. "Shit." He breathed out. "Sorry." He breathed in. The hunter took a step back as the others finished up with their initial jobs and listened to Aisha's further instructions. The Olson sighed as he inspected the window. It was far too damaged to remain in the sill, cold and snow and ice would fight against the warmth of the hearth.

Setting aside his rag, Noah turned towards Aisha. "I'm going to board up this window space." He gave the woman fair warning for his plan, pausing with enough time for her to interject should she wish to save the window. With no dispute, Noah sifted through the pile of scrap wood near the stairs until he found something suitable for the space. He took it over, making sure his guestimation was correct, before gathering the appropriate hammer and amount of nails. Then, he intended to hand the board. Should he prove successful, he would move on to hang the curtains as he was originally instructed.

---

Noah tries to hang a board over the broken window and the curtains on the rest of the windows.

than dirt in your face
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA

Everyone set quickly about the next tasks, Deimos and Sah headed towards the armory, Aisha to the stairs. Noah joined her briefly at the bottom of the stairs, gathering tools to board up the hole. She nodded, sifting through the scrap wood for a board that might adequately replace a cracked slat on the staircase, "No problem, we can paint it. Or just cover it with curtains," she replied, patting his arm before he slipped away to his job.

The toy in the old store room worked quickly and efficiently. Deimos, familiar with the stock, would find sorting easy, he quickly assembled sections for the different weapons to wait and brood, sharpened and prepared to be used for their vehement purposes. Sah too did good work, clearing all the shelves until they were clean then helping place the weapons and armor that would rest there.

Noah would have good luck this time, more focused on his task than before. The windows now practically brand new in their shiny clear appearance, the gold and red of the curtains brightened up the room and cast warm light inside where the sun melted through.

Aisha finished up mending the last step, standing at the top of the stairs now. The rest of the team congregated as they finished, and the guildmaster smiled. "Downstairs looks good. Upstairs we'll need to clear and organize the room for our library, scrolls and journals in there. Then we can use the room across from it for magical items and artifacts, we'll need to clear this room out and prepare some shelving. The other two can clean up the bedrooms, we can use those for what they're made for," she announced, ready to take on the second story.

Great rolls this round! Downstairs is finished, upstairs is next!
1. organizing the library room
2. cleaning and fixing shelving in the artifact room
3. cleaning the bedroom on the right!
4. cleaning the bedroom on the left!
i did not come to play
i already won the game
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
I hold secrets flame
Efficient and well-suited to the armory, and with Sah’s teamwork, their efforts were aptly defined by the quick assembly. Weapons sorted, shelves cleaned and cleared, the wares were perfected, eager, ready, willing, and able to be utilized by whichever hunter required the bounty. From there, he extended a nod back towards Sah for their job well done, and then hastened along the main threshold, where Aisha was finalizing more orders.

The inn required more assistance with the upstairs portions – refurbished for a guild’s purposes. Instead of tending back to habitual manners in the magical artifacts, or cleaning rooms, the Sword hastened towards the notions of the tomes. “I can organize the library.” A particularly nosey, curious, and scholarly individual when given half the chance and opportunity (and when not diving straight into other tactical, scheming motions), he really just wanted to see what Aisha had already gathered.

He followed the stairs and trek towards the aforementioned room, and diligently headed towards organizing what was offered and available, eyes peeking over the titles of text, and placing them where they’d be best suited (making mental notes of which to incline towards thereafter). Journals and other artifacts would receive their own category; personal affects and notes deemed a necessity.

--

Deimos tries to organize the library!
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace