Random Event Turn the white snow red as strawberries in the summertime
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759

Having heard the cries of a red luxere had certainly caught Remi's attention. Flying in the frigid air towards where the man had declared the beast to be, Remi caught sight of blood in the snow, as well as a small group below. Circling lazily, Remi eventually glided lower, landing and shifting next to Ronin. Glancing with a smile towards Rexanna and Kalt, Remi turned back to his friend.

"There are no other predators around, nor any luxere." He said, a touch breathless as he pulled his jacket around him a bit tighter. "How...they are not normally red like that, are they? I do not believe I read anything about it when I was researching."

Stiffly, he could feel his more predatory nature urging him to shift and put the creature out of its misery. Doing no such thing, Remi instead gripped his arms against his biceps and bit the inside of his cheek to keep his focus.

REMI
Where do you go when you're right next to me?
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turn the white snow red as strawberries in the summertime - by Remi - 01-30-2019, 10:20 PM