Random Event Turn the white snow red as strawberries in the summertime
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759

Not at all as worried as those around, Remi of course moved to Ronin's side and knelt down, but there was a wry grin on his face. "Show stealer." He chuckled, before patting Ronin's shoulder gently. "Is Sugar going to—"

—stiffening slightly as Jigano appeared, Remi nodded silently in return. He wanted very much to say something stupid like well I've been with Ronin when he's been stabbed before, or Since we both know Isla better than you I think we'll be fine thanks, but instead he just took a breath and tried to squelch this odd resentment he had never quite felt before in his life.

"What do you think Ronin? Fancy a trip to see Isla?" Remi asked, returning his gaze to his friend with a lopsided smile. "Or if you like, perhaps Sugar could bite along the wound and I could stitch you up here?" Magically needle and thread appeared in Remi's hands as a mischievous grin spread across his lips.

REMI
Where do you go when you're right next to me?
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turn the white snow red as strawberries in the summertime - by Remi - 01-31-2019, 09:29 PM