Random Event Turn the white snow red as strawberries in the summertime
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601

A stranger approached and introduced himself as someone medically confident, something that Ronin was quite reasonably happy about. "Ronin," he introduced himself, about to speak again when Remi was suddenly kneeling beside him; the guildmaster offered his friend a lopsided smirk.

"Better me than the deer. But if you'd like the show instead I can pull out this arrow and stab you in the arm?" he offered, trying to ignore the hot, tearing pain from the aforementioned arrow and snorting at the alchemist's mention of his 'dragon'. As if recognising her name (Ronin had been reaching her), Sugar popped her head up from where she'd been curled up in the high collar of his coat, looking uncharacteristically subdued as if sensing her master's injured state.

"Go ahead," Ronin murmured to Remi as if to say he could take her, about to get to his feet when none other than Roana came into view. He managed to get a greeting out whilst she, Jigano and the rest of the world examined his arm (he was popular, apparently) and his fellow former captain snapped the end of the arrow with barely a warning.

Snarling out a curse between gritted teeth and hissing in a sharp breath, Ronin rose very swiftly to his feet indeed. "Yes, I think I would like to go to the infirmary if it's all the same to everyone. I've met Isla previously, though this will be my first experience of her treatment whilst in my right mind."

RONIN
Darkness is a funny thing. It creeps up on you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turn the white snow red as strawberries in the summertime - by Ronin - 02-01-2019, 05:10 PM