Random Event Turn the white snow red as strawberries in the summertime
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

Any anxiety Amalia felt at the prospect of singing before such a crowd is quickly melted away by the luxere's soft, tragic eyes. Those eyes are pools for the girl to fall into, mirrors for the disquiet which plagues her own injured soul. Faced with the trust and pain of such a creature, what can she do but give all she has, risk of shame or injury be damned?

So she continues to sing, her alto lilting, a grateful glance thrown to Lily for the sweet harmony. As the luxere draws nearer Amalia reaches out, concern and determination etched across her features. Slender hands grasp the strange crimson antlers; despite the lingering pain in her shoulder Amalia pulls, following the beast's guidance in freeing it from this torment. Her voice falters but a hum remains, soothing, passionate, rising in volume and pitch. "Rae," she sings, "Help me help your child-"

And with a pop!, the crown comes loose.

She would have liked to comfort it further, but the luxure is away and Amalia is left sitting in the snow, a pair of glowing antlers and a triumphant smile the only remnants of her chance encounter. "May Rae protect you," the girl murmurs to the retreating form. Wistfully she wonders if she will see it again: will the antlers grow back red in the following year, or is the beast now free of his isolating curse?

Movement behind her wrests the girl from her thoughts, and she turns to find Rexanna drawing near. "I'm fine," Amalia answers distantly, though in truth she is still somewhat dazed. Turning to Lily she smiles brightly, though a flash of embarrassment colors her cheeks. "Thank you. I think we were able to help it." She rises, still clutching the glowing antlers, which hang heavy and warm from her gloved hands. There is some commotion going on; blinking, she peers past the duo of women, her dark eyes widening at a flash of red on white. "What happened?"

amalia
There is a color that shines through your skin
Like the moon on the wind, when I dare bear you in

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turn the white snow red as strawberries in the summertime - by Amalia - 02-01-2019, 05:20 PM