Training you and me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
the darkstar
Yep, down they go. And then Remi goes fucking limp and even though Ronin knows what the other man is trying to do, he still attempts to catch him so his body doesn't crack its skull against a rock or some shit. "Oh fuck yo--" he begins, when suddenly there's an extra soul in his head and, try as the Star might, he just can't keep Remi out. His husband will find, too, that there is no such thing as soul feet, and it's an all or nothing kind of deal.

And that is how Ronin finds himself, disoriented and nauseated, watching both of their lifeless bodies atop the berm. "Wow," he says slowly. "I love you and all, but could you get out of me please. In public and everything - for shame." There's a grin on his face that he can't help, and he folds his arms, waiting expectantly for Remi to fix it.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
he said "i bet you don't remember me"
Ronin can't see it of course, but Remi is all too smug to hear the incomplete curse fall from his husband's lips. Sad about the no-soul feet though. That would be quite the trick to inhabit just certain body parts (and no, not even in the way you're thinking).

Sliding from Ronin's body quite quickly, Remi looks up at his husband with a boyish girn. No one can see us right now. It probably just looks like we've both collapsed. The alchemist replies, quite reasonably he thinks. But fine. If you assist. Here's me trying something new in the relationship but, Sliding into his own body, he gasps as he opens his eyes. "—if private and in-flesh is what you want, then..."

With a grin, he kicks at one of Ronin's feet with his own. You know, just to make sure his spirit has found its way back into his toes. "Okay, come on then boring. Let's go get lunch and you can tell me more about how much finesse your starbolts really require."

~FIN
THE ALCHEMIST
and i said, "only every other memory".
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.