(O) Sing me a song
Elliot Young
Dragoon Soldier

Age: 28 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 15 - Int: 0
GIBSON - Mythical - Dragon (Lightning)
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630

Gibson trilled softly, drawing Elliot’s attention away from the current rhythm in his brain. His fingers stop drumming against the table as he looks at the dragon laying on the chair across from him. ”What now?” His voice is hushed, as if he could be any louder than he was a moment before. Gibson tilts his head, furry mane bristling with electricity. Elliot was being too loud again. Shame! The music he was chewing on was starting to sound good. Instead, he huffs, scribbling it into the margins of the paper he’s writing on.

He’s got a few books spread out around him as well as a few pads of paper. He’s researching dragons, partially out of curiosity and partially because he has the day off. As much as he enjoys the training and all of that, he’s always been a bit of a bookworm. Gibson makes a little noise again, rising from his perch to make his way to Elliot’s lap. Or, as well as he can fit into it. He shoves his head into Elliot’s lap, nosing around his pockets for treats.

”Alright, alright. I’ll get you some lunch. What a beast you are.”

Elliot Young

When you know your heart is light
Electric is the love
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
The worst part about this trip to the Archive is that Ronin has forgotten why he is taking a trip to the Archive. He's sure it was something important - researching the Greatwood for Remi? Books about stars for Seren? Something else? He finds himself standing among the stacks, pinching at the bridge of his nose and groaning a curse under his breath while Sugar huffs a cold chitter into his ear. He's sure she's laughing at him, and he can't even blame him.

While he's still trying to figure out what section he's in and why, he hears a drumbeat and a low conversation - naturally, his attention goes around the corner of the shelf to the owner of the voice, catching sight of a fellow dragoon that he's noticed in passing but has never spoken to.

Sugar is the one who decides to make introductions, naturally - she hears lunch and lets out a chirp that is definitely not library-sensitive, hoping to get the other soldier's attention. And to hopefully score some food as well.
one more wish for you

Coding base by Sky!
Elliot Young
Dragoon Soldier

Age: 28 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:

Gibson, ever the authoritarian in the relationship, makes a hiss at the sharp noise Sugar makes. His feathery mane bristles as he turns his head to look at the smaller dragon. Whatever annoyance he has is dropped quickly enough. He makes a soft trilling sound, an offering of friendship of sorts.

"Oh? Hello! Aren't you pretty." Elliot digs around in his pocket before holding out a piece of dried fruit to Sugar. Gibson huffs in response, sad that he's not the one getting a treat. Elliot pats his nose before looking to find Sugar's companion. He swallows thickly when he sees Ronin, giving him a little wave. "And hello to you too. Sorry if I was being loud." His voice is hushed, just above a whisper as he moves to stand up.

Elliot Young

Electric is the love
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
Ever mercurial, Sugar straightens upon Ronin's shoulder as Gibson makes his initial appraisal of her, literally looking down her snout at him despite their (frankly hilarious) size difference. Still, the softer trill has her calming, and she coos in response, taking flight to land upon the desk that Elliot is studying at to appreciatively accept the treat. Ronin watches it all come to pass with a private smile, raising a hand to wave as he's acknowledged. Sugar, of course, doesn't budge, and now she's snuffling at the edge of the table to find Gibson again.

"You've complimented her - now you've made a friend for life," he remarks of his pale dragon, strolling forward to approach the other man and lowering his voice appropriately. "Not at all - I was quite enjoying the music you were making. Ronin - you're a fellow Dragoon, right?" He holds out his hand to shake. "Say, you wouldn't happen to know what section we are in?"
one more wish for you

Coding base by Sky!
Elliot Young
Dragoon Soldier

Change author:

Gibson pushes himself up, clawed paws on the edge of the desk as he looks at Sugar. He's always preferred the other dragons over their humans. Elliot is the only human he likes (and that is almost debatable in itself.) He returns her coo before bristling and dropping back to the floor. He wants to play but they're in the library and they're supposed to be quiet. He seems to be the only one who cares though.

"I think a dragon is a fine friend to have for life." He holds his hand out, scritching along the side of Gibson's head. The dragon tries to act unaffected but leans into his hand anyway. "Thank you. It's not much yet. Elliot, and yes, I am. I don't think we've formally met." He knows of him of course.. Just doesn't know him personally. Elliot takes his hand, giving it a firm shake. "History. More specifically folk lore. Which is kind of history. I'm looking for stories about dragons. What are you looking for? Maybe I can help?"

Elliot Young

Electric is the love
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
Gibson is absolutely the only one who cares, and as he bristles and disappears over the side of the desk, Sugar is flattening her lithe body down so she might peep over the edge of the table to try and spot him again. She knows better than to breathe any ice in the confined space (and a little pulse of caution from Ronin reminds her again, just in case), but there’s no reason why they can’t engage in a little play, right?

“Well it’s nice to meet you properly at last, Elliott. How long have you been with the dragoons?” he asks. He doesn’t move to sit down at the table with him, afraid that he’ll end up even more distracted - but to hear that he’s in the history and the folk lore section… it’s honestly a recipe for disaster either way. “I don’t remember what I’m looking for. I think it was information about Frey… but that wouldn’t make sense to be here.”
one more wish for you

Coding base by Sky!