balancing on breaking branches
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"That's rude... Don't need to be snarky." Maeve mutters against his skin, nuzzling against his pulse that's starting to flutter beneath her attentions. He's not going to let her do much. She already knows. He's been insistent on her resting, making sure that she doesn't push herself, but here she is, pushing. Maeve's lips find that patch of skin again, pressing kisses there as she breathes in his scent with a deep breath that doesn't hurt as her ribs expand to accommodate it. His voice rumbles against her lips and they curl into a smirk, "Hmmm? What was that, beastie?" She asks sweetly, voice dipping into something more playful even as the alcohol coats her words. It isn't as smooth as it would normally be, but the intention is there.

"Voulez-vous que je m'arrête? Je ne pense pas que vous le faites..." Maeve murmurs as his chin lifts to expose more of his throat to her and his arms wrap around her, drawing her closer. He doesn't squeeze. He's careful to keep his grip loose enough that he doesn't press on her injuries, but it doesn't stop him from keeping her from going to far. Her fingers continue their journey across his skin, tracing over scars and muscle as she kisses at his throat, trailing up to his ear. Gently she nips at the lobe, making sure not to catch his earing between her teeth. "Tu sais déjà que je peux te faire du bien. Faites-vous gémir mon nom. Dommage que je ne puisse pas faire grand chose de plus, n'est-ce pas?" She coos against his ear, breath warm as it washes over his skin and she manages to shift herself slightly so she's half laying on him. His thigh slotted between hers as her free hand teases along his waistband, threatening to dip beneath the fabric there.

"Veux-tu au moins m'embrasser? Je veux goûter tes lèvres encore quelques fois avant de partir." Because she is going to night. Likely as soon as she falls asleep Remi will come whisk her away, but she just wants to linger here for a little while longer.
Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips
We should just kiss like real people do
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
save your eyes for someone brighter than i will ever be
A hum of a soft laugh leaves him as she chastises him for being snarky, and when she questions what he’s said, his lips part to respond, before she’s speaking again in that lilting language that he knows nothing about, wouldn’t even know where to begin to guesstimate what she’s saying, and all he has to go off of is what she does with her lips and her hands. And it’s a story all on its own, her teeth finding his ear and fingers finding his skin and soon enough she’s laying herself half into him, straddling his thigh. “You’re making this difficult.” He finally manages.

And when she continues to speak, he still doesn’t know what she means, but he angles his head a fraction into nuzzling her cheek, his hands gingerly resting at her hips, pulling his head away enough to peer up at her. “I don’t know what you’re saying.” He rumbles, leaning up just enough to brush his nose by hers, to withdraw in amusement and raise a brow to her, shifting his hips a bit so he can lay on his back a bit more comfortably.

vertel my wat jy soek.” He hums to her as his gaze scans her face.
don't hesitate to bring me to my knees
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Maeve

It's such a relief not to be overwhelmed by pain. To feel like she's floating with heat swirling in her belly and his arms here to support her. Fingers curl delicately at her hips, taking great care not to hold her too tightly. Finally he manages to get out whatever words were sitting on the tip of his tongue and she can't help the smirk that curls at her lips as the press against his ear. "Am I? What exactly am I making difficult?" She hums sweetly, fingers dipping into the waist of his pants, teasing along his hip before they retreat to find his belt instead. With practiced ease and only a slight fumble she starts to work on undoing the buckle that holds it in place.

He nuzzles lightly at her cheek, thumbs brushing against her hips over her borrowed boxers turned shorts before he's drawing back to look at her with stormy eyes. Maeve tilts her head to the side as his nose brushes against hers and she dips her head to capture his lips in a chaste kiss that only lasts a moment. Her movements are lazy. The alcohol in her system slowing her down slightly as she draws back to look down at him. "Pauvre, bête." Maeve croons, huffing out a soft laugh as she arches a brow in return.

"Do you want to know what I'm saying? You tell me what yours means and I'll tell you mine." The Madame murmurs in return, waiting for his answer patiently even as her fingers continue to trace over skin.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
What exactly is she making difficult? Everything. The fact she should be resting and yet here she is, toying with him as she knows how to do. Here she is, definitely not resting. But ah, he’d been right when he suggested that the alcohol would help numb the pain, if this is any proof of that. “You’re supposed to be resting.” He rumbles before his breath hitches a fraction as her fingers dip and withdraw for his belt, working at it as his own hands remain at her hips.

He reaches up, nuzzling his nose against hers briefly before she catches him in a chaste kiss, and Sunjata pulls away from it to head those words leave her lips once more. “I do want to know.” He says, pausing to consider her bargain. “I said at first that you were making it difficult for me.” Surely the proof of that paired with the alcohol burning through his system is any indication. “And then, I said I wanted you to tell me what you want.” He hums, hands rising along her hips to her arms, one trailing down to the hand that works at his belt, covering her hand there as if to stop her from undoing it even if it meant some amount of relief.

He keeps his hand there as his head lifts to press a kiss to her lips that trails to her neck, soft little gentle kisses before he rumbles against her skin again. “This isn’t resting, Maeve.” He whispers against her skin, torn between giving in and ensuring that she stays resting.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

She is resting. Kind of. She's not moving a lot and he's supporting most of her weight. Maeve hums softly as his breath hitches, eyes swirling with heat as she meets his gaze. "I'm not doing anything.." She argues back, looking down at him innocently as he draws himself back to look at her before brushing his nose against hers. Maeve catches his lips in that chaste kiss before he's confirming that he does want to know what she was saying. That smirk grows into something more devious as he starts to speak and tells her just exactly what he was saying. It's fairly tame in comparison to the words coming from her earlier and she knows that he's not ready for it.

"Am I making things difficult? My... I didn't even realize." That's a lie. She did realize. She knew exactly what she was doing. What game she was playing at. A game she was incredibly good at. Especially when playing with him. "I technically answered that question. Even if I didn't know you were asking it." Maeve giggles, licking her lips as she continues to work at his belt before his larger hand is suddenly covering hers. He keeps her form getting much further and she pouts for a moment until he's kissing that pout away. His lips trail along her jaw all the way to her throat, light little brushes that barely whisper across her skin. "We can rest after..." She murmurs, eyes fluttering shut as his breath ghosts warmly over the sensitive column of her throat.

Maeve's still free hand slips along his side, fingers teasing lightly across his skin. "Suppose it's my turn to hold up my end of things now..." She starts, huffing out a soft laugh that doesn't make her ribs burn with pain. "First I said, do you want me to stop? I don't think you do..." Maeve draws back her hand from his side, using it instead to tilt up his chin as she draws back to look at him in the soft firelight of the hearth, "Then I said, you already know I can make you feel good. Make you moan my name. Too bad I can't do much more than this, isn't it?" Her bottom lip catches between her teeth as her thumb brushes across his own, the tip of it barely pushing into his mouth as she bends down to find his lips. "Finally I asked... Will you at least kiss me? Want to taste your lips a few more times before I go. Except now I want more than just your lips."

She breathes against his lips, nipping at his bottom lip lightly, giving it a gentle tug before she kisses him properly. Maeve licks into his mouth, eyes fluttering shut, "I won't move much. I promise.."
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
You are.” He’s a step away from a whine as she peers down at him innocently. He sees through it, of course, especially as the kiss doesn’t last and he’s pressing his lips against her neck, his hand trailing further down to cover hers. And he hums a soft laugh in response, raking across her skin. Her free hand trails along his side and he can’t help but to press his face into her neck some more with it, even if he’s trying his best to be good. The alcohol swimming in his system warms him and blurs his thoughts a fraction.

She laughs without wincing and it’s something he does focus on, even as she translates what she says – and it’s quite distracting, truthfully. And there’s a brief smirk that forms against her neck before she’s pulling his head away, tilting his chin up so that they might be able to lock their gaze together. And he meets her there, as her thumb brushes against his lower lip. He inhales a slow breath through his nose, tongue brushing against her thumb before she replaces her hand with her lips, nipping at his lower lip.

He sucks in another sharp breath before he dives into the kiss, prolonging it out until she’s speaking again and he hums a low whine from his throat. “Maeve.” He manages, pausing to lift his hand that covers hers and run his fingers through her hair, tucking the dark curls behind her ear. “I don’t want you to hurt yourself more.” He whispers against her lips, gaze dancing between her lips and her eyes.
SUNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

It shouldn't be so thrilling. It shouldn't give her such a rush, but it does to hear him whine her name like that. Maeve's lips twitch into a sweet smile as she looks down at him, barely letting herself be drawn into the kiss. Gently his fingers push through her hair, brushing back curls with upmost care before tucking them behind her ear. The whiskey has done the trick and she feels none of the pain from earlier. Instead it's just a pleasant warmth and a stirring in her belly that is starting to grow into an ache. "I'm fine, beastie. Don't have to move much. Can stay right here in your lap." She murmurs, lips brushing against his as she speaks, not committing tot he kiss just yet. Maeve's already on the edge and she's just waiting for him to give in.

"S'il te plait, Jata... Tu ne veux pas de moi encore une fois avant que je parte?" Her eyes meet his, pupils blown wide from the mix of lust and alcohol coursing through her body right now. Now that he's released her hand, Maeve goes back to her earlier task of trying to get his belt undone. She's successful this time without him trying to hinder her. Maeve gets the leather loose from the buckle, giving it a gentle tug until it's slipping from the loops of his pants and falling to the floor with a soft clink. "Parce que je te veux. Tes mains, ta langue, ta bite... Tout ça." She knows he doesn't know what she's saying, but she will happily translate it for him if he wishes.

Fingers pop the button on his pants, working the zipper down with a little bit of effort as she shifts herself to straddle him instead. Even with the newly numbed pain, Maeve moves carefully as to not strain herself.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Her lips brush against his as she speaks, and he finds his resolve waning. He focuses on her face the best he can, their closeness blurring her face in his gaze. She speaks again in that fluttering language and Sunjata finds his hand trailing from her ear and hair down to her neck, thumb running along the top of the pearls as he swallows hard. He still doesn’t know what she says but he can only guess when she pulls the belt off, speaks some more and he finds himself tilting his head back a fraction.

She straddles him and his hands find a place on her hips, peering up at her before his hands gingerly trail along her sides. “If you’re sure.” He rumbles, head tilting a fraction as his hand rises again and moves to her jaw, cupping her cheek. “Tell me, though, if it’s too much.” He feels the façade cracking and he offers her a soft smile.

If it was something she really wanted, then one last little hurrah would be their parting gift. He could give her that.

But he leans up now, withdrawing from her, propping himself up on his elbow so that she might not have to bend her back too much, his hand on her cheek pulling her in for a kiss.
SUNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

His fingers find the pearls that rest on her neck, brushing across the skin warmed surface before they drift to her hips once more. He still doesn't hold her tightly. Instead he carefully curls his fingers there, holding onto her gently as he lets her speak in the language he doesn't know, but still he holds onto every word that pushes past her lips. "I'm sure. Can't hurt me more." He absolutely could, but he won't. She knows he'll be careful. That he'll handle her as if she was made of the most fragile glass. Maeve leans into his palm, nuzzling the scarred skin before turning to press a kiss there as she nods, "I will. I promise." She whispers with a smile, meeting his gaze with something more gentle. 

It was something she really wanted. This likely wouldn't be the last time, but for now, it was. She was leaving as soon as Remi came to get her through her dreams. They likely wouldn't see each other until the beginning of next season. They would see each other again. 

Sunjata carefully shifts beneath her, positioning himself so she doesn't have to bend so much and the strain on her muscles lessens a fraction. He guides her down for a kiss and she goes willingly, lips finding his easily even with the drunken haze clouding her mind. Maeve sighs softly into his mouth, lips parting so she can slip her tongue across his bottom lip, asking wordlessly for access as her hands slip up his chest to find the buttons that hold his shirt closed.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
I could.” He replies swiftly, regarding her as if he can read between the lines and find the lie. But she’s not giving him any room to think otherwise as he readjusts and shifts and she seems all too eager to dive into the distraction. That’s what they’ve been, isn’t it? A distraction from the shittiness of everything else? Still, he finds it difficult to dive in completely, even as he readjusts himself and pulls her down for a kiss.

His hand departs her cheek in favor for her side, trailing down gingerly and slipping up under the borrowed shirt, running his calloused fingers along her side. His lips part for her and he pushes up in the kiss against her to reorient themselves so that his back is to the couch, leaning up against the cushions so that he can have both his arms free.

When it is free, he rises it to help her with the buttons of his shirt, before it drifts down to run along her side and the outside of her thigh. He pulls away from the kiss to trail them along her neck, not diving in as hard as he otherwise would, and instead of leaving marks its soft gentle kisses left behind above and below the pearls.
SUNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

"But you won't." Maeve shoots back just as quickly. It's a silly argument to have right now given what they were about to be doing. He feels the need to say it. So she lets him. "Will you, Jata?" She murmurs, lips brushing against his before she's giving into the kiss. Maeve can feel his hesitation at first. He's lost in his thoughts, but after a moment he's there with her instead of wherever else his mind had gone. His fingers skate along her side lightly, keeping in mind her bruises as they find a way under her borrowed shirt. She shivers as the calloused pads of his fingers slip over her heated skin, drawing a path of fire in their wake and she arches into his touch.

He helps her get his shirt undone and almost lazily she pushes it off of his shoulders, forcing his hands away from her body so she can work it down his arms until it can be discarded completely on the floor. The kiss is broken and Maeve draws in greedy breaths, lungs protesting thd lack of oxygen and his lips find her neck instead, giving her the chance to breathe. Fingers tease along her sides before one hand finds the outside of her thigh, trailing lightly over the skin there, making her shiver as a soft sight pushes past her lips. "Beastie.. I'm not going to break." Maeve breathes when he only leaves her with gentle kisses against her throat instead of his usual love bites he'd grown so fond of giving her.

Maeve's fingers curl at the hem of her borrowed shirt, starting to tug it over her head. She stops about half way up her torso, not uncovering her tits yet, "Take it off.. want you to do it.." She whispers, meeting his eyes in the dim glow of the room as the fire provides the only light in the office.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
There’s a hint of seriousness in her tone as she spins the question back around on him. “No.” He tells her, quiet and muffled by the kiss that takes place. It takes him a moment to give in, but he inevitably does, still treating her with care as if she’s glass. She arches into his touch and he almost wonders if it hurts the way it pulls against her skin. But she had said she’d tell him, and that’s truthfully all he has to go off of.

So he gives in, readjusting them so his back is to the couch and she unbuttons the rest of his shirt with his help, before she’s pushing it down around his shoulders and he pulls away from her so that she can take it off completely. His lips find her neck, leaving soft kisses behind that she informs him he can be rougher with. He’s still unsure, so he continues with the soft kisses until he’s forced to pull back, to look at her through the dimly lit room.

Which isn’t a problem for him, his eyes shifting to better let him see through the dark, silver slits that scan her face as she makes her request. His hands trail up her hips to the edge of the hem of the shirt, gripping it gently and slipping it off over her head to join his own in a pile on the floor. “There. Better?” He rumbles to her with a playful smile that’s still slightly unsure, hands returning to her skin as his chin tilts up a fraction, peering up at her as his hands cup her breasts, as his thumbs find the piercings there.
SUNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

'No.' The word is muffled against her lips, but still firm. The single syllable filled with conviction even as he gives in to her. To this. To them. There isn't any pain coursing through her. Nothing more than the ache between her thighs that makes up her need for him. Until that gets to unbearable then she won't have anything more to say besides the gentle urges that he can touch her more. That she wants him.

He doesn't leave any marks. He keeps his kisses light and sweet. Tender presses of his lips to the sensitive skin of her throat, mapping a path along the line of pearls that rest on her neck. Maeve lets out a soft breath as he pulls back, watching as his eyes shift into slits, drinking her in under the firelight. Carefully he lets his hands run over her hips, finding the hem of her shirt and delicately pulling it over her head. Maeve swallows thickly, bottom lip between her teeth as she holds his gaze. A nervous fluttering starts in her belly as the bruises that splash starkly against her pale skin are revealed to his gaze and for a moment she's scared he won't like what he sees. That even though it's still her skin and her body that he's had multiple times now. The purple of the bruises are hard to miss and she hopes that it doesn't dissuade him.

Maeve licks her lips and he smiles playfully, trying his best to ease into this with her. To not let the events and her injuries ruin this too. "Better." She murmurs, a soft flush rising onto her cheeks as she peeks up at him from beneath her lashes before they flutter shut as his hands find the gentle swells of her breasts, thumbs brushing across her nipples until they pebble under his attentions. "More.." Maeve's eyes open, pupils blown wide as she meets his steel slit gaze as her hands slip up his chest, one finding the back of his neck to pull him forward for another kiss.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He cares less about the bruising and more that he won’t add to the pain. After all, the amount of times Sunjata had endured broken bones and bruising, concussions and at one point nearly a heart attack, he’d be lying if he said it bothered him. The only thing that did was the fact that he doesn’t want to hurt her more.

But it seems she isn’t impacted by them at this moment and it allows for him to slip her shirt off, to discard it along with his as his hands find her breasts, tease and play at the pierced nipples there, as he watches her face for her reaction. She flushes and presses into him more and he hums a soft breathy sound as her hands trail up his chest. One of his hands leaves her to slip down to the waistband of the borrowed shorts, untying them and working to loosen them where he can, still gentle and tender as his lips find hers.

It’s a deep kiss, one that gives him the opportunity to use both hands to try and lift her a fraction from him, to slip the shorts off of her with her help, before he readjusts a fraction for her to settle back in his lap, one hand trailing to the inside of her thigh.
SUNJATA