balancing on breaking branches
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

His lips find hers, falling easily into the dance that's become second nature for them and Maeve sighs into his mouth, hips rocking forward slightly to find his own arousal. Sunjata lets out a breathy sound of his own, fingers finding the drawstring that keeps her borrowed shorts tight on her waist and he carefully loosens them until he can start to let them slip off her hips. She licks into his mouth, chasing that high that comes from kissing. The burn in her lungs and the desperate need for air that only drives her to kiss him harder. Maeve nips at his bottom lip as he lifts her with ease and her knees find home on either side of his hips. She pulls the hand from his shoulder to help with the process of getting out of her shorts. One leg and then the other before they fall onto the floor too.

She comes to rest in his lap again. Those same calloused fingers slipping along her inner thigh, teasing along sensitive flesh that has her shivering, legs spreading so he might more easily touch her when he decides to give in. Maeve breaks the kiss to greedily gulp down sips of air, chasing that lightheadedness away as her lips instead find home on his jaw. They slip along the hard line of it, kissing and nipping to his ear before along the column of his throat. Maeve finds that spot she favors on his skin, sucking her signature there, a parting gift.

"Touch me.." Maeve murmurs against his skin, teeth scraping over the fresh mark before she draws back, pressing her forehead against his. "Please." She reaches for the hand between her thighs, teasing oh so lightly against her skin, taking his sweet time to find her center. Maeve's fingers wrap around his wrist, guiding him towards the heat between her thighs until he's close enough that she can barely rock her hips forward to brush against his knuckles.
Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips
We should just kiss like real people do
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
Mature Content Warning 
save your eyes for someone brighter than i will ever be
She nips at his bottom lip as she helps him slip the shorts off of her. It takes a bit of finagling but they manage it, tossing it into the heap with the rest of the clothes before they have to part for air, Sunjata’s head tilting back a fair amount as she sucks a dark mark into his skin. His breath hitches and he finds his hands stalling where they roam along her skin.

He doesn’t get much time to recover as she speaks against his skin and grabs onto his hand, guiding him to her warmth, and he manages a throaty hum of a laugh. “A bit greedy, hm?” He rumbles, but gives in regardless. She rocks her hips forward and brushes herself against his knuckles, and from where their foreheads press, Sunjata’s head tilts up a fraction to brush his nose against hers, sharing her breath as he gives into her.

One hand remains at her hip, slipping around to cup her ass. The other slips forward enough that she doesn’t have to strain to reach him, fingers dipping in and starting slow circles around her clit. His head tilts again, this time to trail his kiss along her jaw to the soft space under her ear, teeth shifting to the pointed canines where he nips at her skin.
don't hesitate to bring me to my knees
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

His breath hitches and his hands stutter where they move on her skin and she knows that she has him now. Maeve runs her tongue across the mark she's left, giving hit a final nip with her teeth before she's making her request. His knuckles brush against her clit as she presses her forehead to his and his laugh fans across her lips. A slight smile tugs on her lips as she holds his gaze the best she can in this position, "Maybe I am, but you like when I get greedy.." Maeve purrs back, drawing his exhaled breath into her lungs, letting it become a part of her.

Maeve shifts herself closer to him and she's almost pressing flush against him, but makes sure he has enough room to work. He moves to cup her ass, helping her move even as his fingers slip between her lips, circling lightly at her clit. It's just enough pressure to make her squirm and shiver. She tries to stay still. Not wanting to strain too much. Maeve rocks her hips minutely against his touch, a quiet moan bubbling up in her throat as he trails his lips along her throat.

She feels the press of his teeth, shifting into sharp points against her skin and her eyes flutter shut. It's a flash to how they normally are. A little rough. Needy. Maeve's hands trail up his chest, one bracing against his shoulder and the other finding its way into his hair. Fingers shifts through curls, gripping them gently as she lets him set the rhythm for them, only moving her hips to meet his fingers.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Another low hum of consideration rumbles out of his throat before he speaks. “I do.” He agrees quietly, softly, against the crackling fire in the hearth. She shifts closer to him and Sunjata makes whatever space is necessary to keep her chest pressed against his while still allowing him to give her what she wants. And only when he starts to notice the way she shifts her hips, rocks against his fingers that tease in slow circles around her clit, does he run his sharpened teeth along her skin.

Her hands trail up his chest and thread into his hair, Sunjata’s head tilting a fraction with the motion before he’s sucking a dark mark beneath her ear as a parting gift just as she had done for him. And with it, his fingers continue their slow strokes for a few seconds longer, before he applies a bit more pressure, a bit more speed.

It gives her something to focus on, as his hand slips deeper, a finger slipping inside her while his other hand helps to brace her while also keeping himself clinging to her.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

The admission doesn't surprise her, but she loves to hear it anyway. The words rumbled against her throat as he shifts to draw her into him. Her chest is flush against his, skin heated from alcohol and his touch, but he doesn't let their closeness stop him from touching her. he only sounds in the room come from their breathing and the crackling of the fire, broken up occasionally by exhaled moans and quiet whines as her head tilts back to bare more of her throat to his mouth. Teeth press into the tender flesh beneath them, scratching over her pulse before finding home just below that soft patch of skin below her ear.

Maeve isn't interested in rushing. There isn't a rush right now. Even if she wants him. She wants this to last even more. His fingers speed up just enough that her hips buck and her back arches. Pleasure burns hot in her belly, sparking to life and keeping the pain from taking over her senses. It's starting to ease back in. Just enough that she's noticed it, but she'll be damned if they stop. She'll just take a few more hearty swigs of that whiskey before she settles in for sleep. Maeve doesn't have much time to dwell on it because he's suddenly pressing one thick finger into her.

She keens high in her throat, the sound needy and almost too loud in the quiet of the room they've found themselves in. Maeve's fingers tighten in his hair and she rocks herself forward onto his finger, pressing it deeper into the slick heat of her channel. "Jata... Ça fait du bien. Ne t'arrête pas." She pants, eyes fluttering shut as she writhes in his lap, nails biting into the skin of his shoulder.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He is content to draw this out for however long she wishes to, but he also knows that the sooner it’s over the sooner she can go back to resting, being swept away by sleep and exhaustion and hopefully feeling better by the end of it. For now, though, he focuses on her — on the kisses and marks that dot her skin, on the way her breath hitches and the soft moans that color the air.

He smirks against her neck as his finger dips inside her, shifting his hand just enough to be able to work with her as she grinds against it, driving it deeper. His thumb finds her clit in this position, working to press and rub against it while the rest of his hand is otherwise occupied withdrawing and pressing further in with each rock of her hips.

He withdraws from her neck as her words reach him, peering up at her with smoldering eyes. “Mm, what was that?” He purrs to her quietly. His hand continues its work, but he keeps his head withdrawn, watching her as he pulls what he can out of her, awaiting her response.
SUNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

As always, he indulges her. They both know she needs to rest. They both know that this isn't what she should be doing right now. What they should be doing, but they're not very good at denying each other. Their track record is proof of that. Maeve basks in each little kiss and touch and mark. The feeling of his hand between her thighs and his breath on her skin. She feels the way his lips curl into a smirk against her throat, giving away just how pleased he is with their current position.

Maeve clenches around his finger as his thumb finds her clit again. He sets a pace that has her burning up from the inside out. It's just slow enough to drive her mad with need, but fast enough to keep her inching towards her inevitable release. If he just curled his finger he would find that spot that sent her to the stars, but he denies her. Instead he focuses on maintaining his steady pace, rubbing her clit with the pad of his thumb until she's beginning to tremble.

She forces her eyes open when he draws away from her throat, meeting his gaze with a heavy lidded one of her own. Maeve's lips twitch into a smile and she takes a breath to translate for him, "Jata... Feels good. Please don't stop." She repeats in english, huffing out a breath laugh that quickly morphs into a moan as her back arches. "Merde.. fuck.." Maeve's thighs are beginning to twitch, jumping and straining with her movements as that tell tale flutter starts.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He prefers to continue that slow crawl toward her finish line as his lips press against her skin in a small smirk, pulling away as his finger continues to thrust in and out of her, his thumb continuing their stroking and circling of her clit. He can feel her tighten around him and it spurs him on further, his other hand moving to trail up her side — still gently, but in a slow movement that’s barely there, aimed to draw goosebumps from her skin.

His head withdraws, though, to watch her and hear her explain what it was she said, the translation keeping that feline smirk on his face. “As you wish, Maeve.” He purrs to her, leaning forward a fraction to capture her lips, to nip at her bottom lip that always catches between her teeth when she speaks to him.

Only after a few more heartbeats does his finger curve, aiming to draw her over the edge. He intends to ride it out with her, continuing his movements as is until he gets her to crumble in his lap.
SUNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

He gets what he wants. As per usual, he plays her perfectly. That touch does draw goosebumps to her skin, making her shiver and arch as a whine pushes past her lips. Even with the booze still in her system the pleasure isn't numbed. Each touch is electrified. Every caress, kiss, and breath alight her nerves in sensation. She gives in to each one, feeling them all completely and letting it distract her from the sharp hint of pain that won't be able to be ignored for too much longer.

Maeve gives him the translation and a couple of curses too because she's already so close. He has to know. He has to. Sunjata keeps her balanced on that edge, smirking as he watches her writhe for him. She tries not to move too much. Not wanting to break her earlier promise, but it's hard to let him do the work when she wants so desperately to chase her own release. His voice is a purr, vibrating through his chest and into hers in a way that makes her clench.

It's only a moment longer before he's curling his finger, finding that sensitive spot that makes her whole body tense and twitch. Her back arches, hips stuttering as he strokes over that spot, pressing there intently until she finally falls apart in the most beautiful way. Maeve cries out softly, head falling back as her lips part in a silent 'oh' as her walls flutter around his finger. He doesn't stop. Even as she shatters he works his finger in and out of her until she finally slumps against his chest, face pressed into his neck. Maeve trails a few kisses along the column of his throat, over his jaw, and finally to his lips to draw him into a lazy kiss.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He continues to try and draw her toward that edge, giving her everything she might need, drawing her into him in a way that allows him the opportunity to get her to quell the firestorm within her, to block out the sorrow of everything else, to be that distraction she so desperately wants. And he gives it to her, pulling her along until he finally pushes her over that edge, feeling that wave crash and her tighten and shudder.

The smirk remains as he lets her ride it out, withdrawing only when she slumps toward him, pressing her lips against his neck and jaw. “There.” He rumbles to her with a soft smile that disappears when she drags him in for the kiss, giving into her with the laziness of it, both his arms drawing around her loosely yet still tight. Only when he thinks she needs to breathe, does he pull away from the kiss, keeping her close against the warmth of his body.

I think you’ll sleep well tonight.” He comments with a soft huff of a laugh, tilting his head to peer at her with the same slit steel as before.
SUNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

It's mind numbing bliss. There is nothing but heat and pleasure coursing through her body, making her twitch with little aftershocks as she lays against his chest. The kiss is broken before her lungs can begin to protest too much and she takes a few greedy sips of air before she's drawing back to meet his eyes. A satisfied smile curls on her lips as her fingers run through his curls lightly. "Oh I definitely will after I take care of you." Maeve purrs, already starting to shift herself back so she can trail a hand down his torso, tracing over scars and divots of muscle before she gets to the waistband of his pants.

With a little maneuvering she releases him from the confines of his pants, stroking over his still hard length lazily before her thumb swipes across the tip of his cock lightly. "And before you argue I already told you I wanted your cock too. Don't you want me one more time before I go?" Maeve croons softly, nipping at his bottom lip as she guides him to her for another kiss as her hand continues to stroke over him deliberately, working him up the same way he had done to her.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He would be fine with letting her remain clutched against him, fine with even letting her sleep now if it helped, but she has other plans as she presses her lips to his neck, catches her breath, and Sunjata finds himself leaning back again a fraction. She readjusts too as she pulls away, hands trailing down his torso and he watches her with those same slit smoldering steel eyes of his. He’s half tempted to remind her of telling him when it became too much, but he’s acutely aware that she likely remembers it as well.

So he refrains and hums low in his throat instead. Watching her as she deftly frees him from the confines of his pants, swallowing hard as her hand strokes his length. There’s a hitch of his breath that accompanies it as he leans forward to meet her with the kiss, pausing before their lips meet. “I do, but not if it hurts you more.” He reminds her, head tilting a fraction to capture her lips with his own, hips shifting a fraction against her hand that continues its stroking, drawing a shudder down his spine.
SUNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Maeve doesn't do anything by halves. He should know this by now. He doesn't argue with her. Only makes a quiet sound in the back of his throat, breath hitching as she begins to stroke his length. She smiles against his lips, heading his warning, but not planning to stop. Maeve breaks this kiss a bit more quickly to reply. "It isn't going to hurt me more. I'll just take a few more swigs of whiskey after... Then you can put me to bed, okay?" She proposes this simple plan, already planning on following it through whether he thinks it's the best idea or not. She's not going to be swayed. Her lips find his again, licking into his mouth as she works his length with her hand until he's twitching for her.

"Are you going to miss me, beastie?" Maeve coos, stopping her stroking to instead tease the tip of his length with her thumb, smearing the bit of precum there as she speaks against his lips. It doesn't really matter what he says or not. Even if he lies it won't ruin this or what they're doing. It'll be a beautiful lie. One that makes her feel good in the moment. That's what all of this is anyway. Something to make them feel good.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The kiss breaks quickly for her response, his head following her as she withdraws a small amount. “Alright.” He rumbles, giving into her as she dives back in for the kiss, one of his hands rising to her hair and tangling within the dark locks, cupping the back of her head to prolong the kiss, his other hand rising to run along her side gently, carefully.

It breaks again and his head tilts back a fraction against hers, a low hum of a sound slipping from his throat in a quiet moan raking across her lips. Will he miss her? Absolutely. But when Nate returns and his focus is entirely on fixing his marriage? Perhaps not. He doesn’t know what it will be like, so he chooses the safest answer, the easiest lie. “Yes.” He breathes, shifting his hips again as she continues to stroke along his length, hitching his breath again as his fingers tighten in her hair. “Will you miss me?” He rumbles with a half smirk that crosses his face.
SUNJATA