a hello for good luck
for Aisha
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
It had been far too long since he last saw Aisha. For so long they were living together, seeing each other regularly. It became a regular thing, no big deal, but now? It felt different. He wouldn’t arrive at night and offer her a drink by the fire or cook a meal for the two to share. No teaching her how to use a new shift or anything like that.

After she left, he soon found himself leaving the manor. Now, he lived alone in a small home that provided him everything he needed... and yet, he felt empty. It led to him visiting Halo to check in on her, spend some time together, and see if there was anything she needed help with.

Warily, he arrived at the barracks, almost nervous to see her again after so long. What if she had changed so much she didn’t even want to see him again? It was a childish thought but it taunted him.

A gentle knock on a wall before he called out. Aisha? It’s Oliver.
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
turn around and give you something to believe in
but you get something to prove
Aisha had been preparing to move from the barracks, into the room at the inn that she'd set aside for herself. It would be easier to live at the guild, to be there in case anyone needed her, and not be far from the barracks so as not to shirk any Shield duties. She'd certainly doubled her workload, on top of that there was the promises she'd made to aid in Halo's latest quest, but she'd been thriving in all the activity so far.

She'd been drinking last night, awoke in her room with a bit of a headache and little sleep to her body. At first the knock on her door made her jump, eyes snapping open, hand shooting to the sword at her bed stand. But the name it uttered made her stop, think quietly as she gathered her thoughts, then awaken fully. Oliver? Here?! She leapt out of bed, wearing only a dark tank top and her underwear, and bolted to the door, swinging it open on it's creaky hinges.

"Ollie!" she beamed, throwing her arms wide and capturing the man in a long warm hug. How long had it been now? Since she'd left the grounds? He hadn't been at the manor when she'd returned at the beginning of Flowerbirth, she thought he might've moved on. But here he was, the best of all surprises. "Come the fuck inside, how have you been?" she exclaimed, finally breaking free of the hug and stepping back into her room, offering him a space nearby.
but honey it ain't worth it
being hurt by love
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
It wasn’t long at all before the door practically flung open to reveal a very familiar face. Before he could even react, Aisha calls out his name and pulls him into a hug. A soft laugh and he wraps his arms around her, pressing a gentle kiss to the side of her head. ”Ive missed you too.” The hug was the perfect length. Nice and warm and made up for any lost contact they had.

Eventually the two separated and he was ushered inside. Without hesitation, he made his way indoors, eager to be met with the warmth of a hopeful fire. ”Ive been good- ya know... left the Grounds pretty damn quickly, moved to the Greatwood, set up a shop. The usual...” His voice trails off, wanting to say more but finding that he didn’t want to hog the spotlight. He didn’t want to rant and ramble and bore her to death with useless details.
Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
AISHA
The soft kiss was welcome, she leaned into it and grasped him tighter. When their hug was broken Oliver came in from the stone hallways of the barracks, into the warmth of her room. The bed was a mess, the fire wasn't crackling but the embers still sizzled. Clothes were in a pile in the corner, things she needed to be washed but hadn't gotten around to it with all the general activity in her life. Oliver was offered a seat on her bed, she sat down and patted the space next to her.

So he had left the grounds, gone to the Greatwood of all places! That was exciting news, "Me and Deimos volunteered to come help set up some defenses in the Greatwood to help the fae should the Voice launch an attack, nothing that would cause harm but something to help. Will I see you then?" she asked, perhaps the trip would be more than just business.
being hurt by love
Blacksmith

Change author:
Without direction, Oliver easily followed after her and found himself shedding off the layers. He absolutely didn't care about the state of disaray her room was in, ignoring it completely. There were more important things to think about, like Aisha.

Plopping on down, Oliver wanted to just lay back on the bed and bask in the warmth, but he sat up instead, offering Aisha his full attention.

The plans that Aisha and Deimos had were wonderful! And it made him both happy and proud. "It's wonderful that you two are doing that! And obviously, you'll see me! I'll try to help out too, I know I can make some stuff myself- although... Deimos does have magic..." Oliver trailed off, tilting his head to the side and frowning ever so slightly. "Still. I'll help." That was a definite and he sounded very sure of himself.

"Anything else going on in your life? Any new friends or... friends?" Oliver offered her a wink and a grin, unable to act serious with that kind of question.
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
Aisha nodded, smooth and humming along her musings. She believed that the defenses planned for the Greatwood were good ideas, and while she would be cautious of it and make sure their intent stayed with defense and not offense, she was very excited to help. And simply to visit, especially now that she had ties there. "We'll need a little magic variety, two wizards is better than one," she teased playfully.

As for the rest, the general changes in her life? There had been so many since she'd moved to Halo, she believed most for the better. "I've been busy as fuck these past months. I started the Monster Hunter's guild back up here, we've been in business for a couple weeks now," she said, starting with her proudest accomplishments. "Other than that I'm a Shield, I still offer swordfighting lessons, and I've done some exploring. Yeah I've been good," she gave a sigh at the end, a happy sigh. Summarizing her accomplishments made everything seem so official, so important, and she reveled in it.

She gave an amused huff to his insinuation, "I've got a few friends with benefits here and there," she started, leaning back with her palms on the bed, "what about you?"
being hurt by love
Blacksmith

Change author:
Oliver wasn’t sure of the situation over in Halo- he never really visited nor was he in any position of power to hear about it. Everything he learned was through the grape vine and it was often inaccurate or highly delayed. So it came as a shock that they didn’t have really any abandoned. ”Well, I guess I’ll be your second best abandoned! Trust me- I’m not about to strip that title from Deimos.” A small smile, comfortable with what he had said. Deimos was powerful, Oliver wouldn’t dare pretend like he even halved his power.

With the Monster Hunter’s guild returning, his eyebrows raised. ”Good luck, we certainly need it with all the crazy shit that randomly appears here. I mean hell- how many creatures appear out of nowhere? I can supply you with whatever materials and help you need.” Oliver wasn’t much of a hunter, but he could help build up the organization: certainly.

A grin and he waggles his eyebrows. ”Look at you go!” Oliver shakes his head before the grin fades into a small smile. ”There is a guy- but I don’t know if it’ll work out. That’s fine if it doesn’t- I’m not that deep in love with him thank fuck. Not yet- I hope.”