so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

She is not twelve, thank you very much. The joke was just too good to pass up and he left it open for her. He should know better. He laughs anyway and the sound warms her heart to hear. Fuck, she missed hearing him laugh. How could she not realize how much she missed him? How could she have gotten so distracted? Maeve hates that she did, but she's here now. "No, I'm much older than that." She quips back, voice a touch breathless as she looks up at him, a flush settling high on her cheeks. There isn't much talking after that. His lips find hers again as he rucks up her dress, trying to get her underwear down with one hand and Maeve saves him the trouble by lifting her hips and pushing them down herself until they're out of the way enough that he can settle between her thighs.

When he finally breaks the kiss to take care of his belt and find a condom, she turns her attention to his throat. Her lips trace a trail along his pulse, tongue darting out to taste his skin, the unmistakable tinge of sweat on her tongue before teeth mark flesh. She doesn't bother being gentle with him, knowing he can take it as her hands trail down his chest, one slipping up his side to his back as her nails bite into his back. "Can make it up to me later.." She pants, the heat in her belly already flaring up to the point it can't be ignored any longer. His thumb finds her clit, working quick circles around the sensitive bundle of nerves, drawing a barely muffled moan to fall from her lips.

Her eyes flutter shut, lips parting to greedily suck in a breath as her hips rock against his fingers as he claims her lips in another kiss. Maeve feeds him little whines and moans, the sounds partially silenced by his insistent tongue and lips, but it doesn't keep her from making noise. If anything it encourages it. The heels of her boots press against the mattress as she gets her feet planted, beginning to set a pace against his fingers.
These violent delights
Have violent ends
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He doesn’t comment on her little quip, more intent on seeing how many sounds he can get from her instead. They’ve still got stuff to talk about but he needs this out of his system. Or at least that’s what he tells himself as one of his hands finds her hips. She bites a mark into her neck and he gives her a low groan in return. He tries to figure out if its the first she’s given him but then her nails are scratching down his back in his favorite way. His mind is temporarily blank as the pain shortcircuits with the pleasure.

She moves against his hand and he hates when he slips it away. Except he doesn’t at all. As fun as her little thrusts against his hand are, he’d rather it be his dick. Loocke lines himself up before cleaning his fingers of her wetness. He’s going to have to go down on her later, he misses the way she tastes. ”Promise I will..” He’s not sure where he’ll make it up to her but he will. He presses his free hand over her mouth as he sinks into her. ”Sorry Kitten, we have to be quiet. Wouldn’t want to get caught.” Even if he kind of wants to.

Locke sets a slow pace at first, trying to reacquaint himself with her body. Plus, for all the talk of a quickie, he still wants to get her off. He’s practically got a hair trigger at this point, it’s the longest he’s gone without sex since he started having sex so he’s a little.. Overzealous maybe. His fingers dig into her hips and he tries so desperately to be careful with her. ”Fuuuck Mae..” A little pray whispered into her ear as he tries to bite back his own noises. He’s never been one for being quiet in bed and it’s kind of backfiring now.
Why follow me to higher ground?
Lost as you swear I am?
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

His fingers aren't enough to get her to the edge right now. They do little more than work her up, but she rocks against them all the same, chasing the heat they bring. When he draws them away, an indignant whine rises in her throat, but he doesn't let it sound in the air between them as his hand comes to cover her mouth instead. The noise is muffled, pushed into the skin of his palm as he pushes into her instead. Her lashes flutter, lips parting as she pants and he slowly fills her up. Maeve can't sass him back. Not that she would right now. Maeve's nails bite into his skin as she arches beneath him, chest starting to heave as she takes in greedy sips of air around his hand.

Maeve meets the movements of his hips with ones of her own, relishing in the way his fingers dip into her skin, pressing marks into pale flesh. His breath is hot against her ear, words panted in a quiet curse just for her, and she takes them in to tuck away for later. It doesn't matter that it's just her name. It's the way he says it. The curse attached to it. Like a prayer. A prayer to her.

That familiar heat builds in her belly, pleasure starting to work its way through her limbs, igniting in her veins. There isn't any pain like this with him. It's easy to forget about her aching heart and to sink into this with him instead. She missed him. Even if she had feelings for Sunjata. Even if she wanted him too. This was worth wanting. Locke wanted her. Wanted her in ways that Sunjata didn't. He could be all the things that she longed for. She just has to let go. Just has to heal. She can do that here. She just needs time and Locke knows now. He knows and he still wants her. That's more than she could have hoped for.
These violent delights
Have violent ends
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
LOCKE

He sinks into her with increasing speed, letting himself feel her and him and both of them together. Locke replaces his hand with his mouth, giving her a shaky kiss because he can't get enough of them, of her. It's short and entirely too sweet for what they're doing. But then he's burying his head back into her neck. Locke stays there for a moment, panting and moaning against her neck.

It's too much, too raw, he feels too open. It's making him want to leave again. He could get up and leave, let her find someone else. She already tried to push him away once and maybe he's just being selfish and she's too nice to tell him no. Locke growls softly as whatever this feeling is bubbles up again. He has a feeling he's going to be fighting it for awhile or he's going to give into it.

For now he's going to fight it because he's greedy and she's beautiful and everyone else is a moron for not wanting her. His teeth sink into her skin as he tucks his arms under her. there's not a lot of room between them but it doesn't keep him from trying to fuck her properly. He's close, too worked up for his own good. He just hopes he can bring her with him.
Lost as you swear I am?
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

With everything that's happened the past few weeks it feels good to just exist in a moment. All that matters is this right now. The feeling of him pressing into her. His lips against hers. The way he seems to utterly steal her breath away. Maeve runs her fingers into his hair, wrapping her legs around his waist to keep him from going too far away from her. She moves with him, chasing the heat and the high it brings, longing to fall apart beneath him. Maeve needs to break herself into pieces before she can rebuild. Shatter completely and delicately reconstruct herself with his help. He always seems so rough. So closed off, but his hands are made for delicate things. She knows that deep down. He said he wants to take care of her, right? He can start right here.

The kiss doesn't last as long as she wants it to before he's muffling his moans against her throat and she bares more of her skin to him, letting his teeth sink into sensitive flesh just above the pearls she still wears. She should take them off, but she hasn't brought herself to that. Before she can get swept away in those emotions, unwilling to feel that pain, Maeve turns her head to find his lips as she tugs him away from her neck. She claims his mouth in a heated kiss, licking into his mouth and nipping at his bottom lip, pouring everything she is into this one moment.

Her thighs are beginning to tremble as he wraps an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to his body despite that there isn't any space left between them. She doesn't complain. She wouldn't dare to. It feels too good. It's a mess. They're a mess. Fuck if it isn't what she needs right now. Maeve breaks the kiss to greedily gulp in air, stealing his exhales as he pants above her. She forces her eyes open, looking up at him with darkened irises as that heat in her belly threatens to overwhelm her.
These violent delights
Have violent ends
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

Her fingers in his hair, her legs around his waist, it's too much and perfect all at once. He hates how much he cares about her. Hates how much he wants her. Hates that she feels so right under him like this. His fingers press into her skin as he starts to let her break down his walls. Maybe it's okay to be open with her, to be vulnerable. He was once and it turned out okay, right? She's good at taking care of people, being there for them, she can do that for him if he lets her.

Then she's kissing him and he hates that too. How it makes his chest tight and how he never wants her to stop. She bites at his lip and he returns the favor, something he's been longing to do since he saw her do it while they were playing poker the first time they met. It seems like ages ago, when he was a different person. He wonders if she would've let him do this then or if something has changed for her. The sight of the pearls as he pulls back makes him wonder briefly if she still has the choker he got her. He doubts it.

He wonders if she has the dagger or the clothes or anything he got her. He holds her gaze, something deep behind his expression. He can't tell what he's feeling but the way she looks at him makes it too much. Locke wants to close his eyes, to not let her in, but he can't. He starts to say something but stops himself, leaning down to kiss her instead. "Please." Again. What he's asking for, he's not sure.
Lost as you swear I am?
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Maeve doesn't have to be in his head to know that he's just as mixed up as she is. A lot has happened and it isn't just for her. He has his own shit going on. Maeve doesn't judge him for it. Not when she's just as fucked up as he is. Whether she wants to admit it or not. Maeve clings to him, hissing as his teeth find her, tugging at the kiss swollen lip sharply as if he's repaying her for the pain she's caused him too. That's okay. He can do that. Gods if she doesn't fucking deserve it.

Her eyes search him, trying to find whatever it is he's hiding behind that hazel gaze, but she finds nothing. It's still all locked away from her and she can't get in. Not yet. She's not sure if she ever will. Maeve moans softly at his plead, the sound cut off by his lips find hers once more. She pours all she is into the kiss, making silent promises to him that she can't admit out loud just yet. That she wants to keep just for him.

That heat in her belly crackles through her, blazing through her nerves, lighting them on fire as she arches. Maeve can't help crying out, his name lost on her lips as she begins to tremble. It seems to last hours and seconds at the same time, every muscle growing taut before relaxing in his hold as the heat returns to a simmer, holding her in its gentle warmth. She presses a kiss to the corner of his mouth, his jaw, and along his throat in a silent encouragement.
These violent delights
Have violent ends
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He doesn't believe in love at first sight. Never has, never will. But he knows whatever he's feeling is close, maybe. Not love, not yet, but maybe the seedling of it. She falls apart in his arms and asks that he follow and he can't help himself. He shudders, grip tightening for a moment before he relaxes. He keeps a slow pace, working them both through their orgasms. He gives her a little grin, leaning down to press a kiss to the corner of her mouth. It's almost habit at this point.

How many times have they done this? He's not sure he knows but it was different this time. Raw and sharp, cutting him open and leaving him to bleed out his feelings for her. He nips at her jaw before soothing it with a kiss. "Well, was that worth the wait?" He laughs between pants, pushing himself off of her. His eyes dart to the door, finding it still safely closed before pulling away from her. They must look like messes. His hair is all messed up, she's covered in bites with her dress bunched up to her hips.

Locke clears his throat as he pulls the condom off, dropping it into a trash can. "So.. Uh.. How you feelin? Didn't hurt ya, did I?"
Lost as you swear I am?
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

Locke might be further along in this than she is, but with some time, she could get there. If he's willing to be as patient as he says he is. If he's willing to take care of her, to learn how to handle her, and be there for her then she could find herself falling for him. Maeve smiles softly as his lips find the corner of her mouth, pressing a gentle kiss there before drawing back to look down at her. This didn't feel like the other times they've been together. Maybe like that first time. When he left her wondering what the fuck she did wrong. Except he's not leaving. He's drawing back from her to clean himself up, but he doesn't leave.

She pulls her underwear back up, trying to straighten herself out as much as she can before she's moving to rest once more. Her breaths still coming in pants as she pushes her hair from her face. Even still, she looks disheveled. Love bites bloom across her skin where there were none before and new bruises start to form on her hips from where he held her. "Eh, could have been better." Maeve quips, unable to help the smirk that forms on her lips as she pokes at him. It's hard to resist teasing him about it even if it was worth the wait.

Maeve shakes her head, reaching up to absentmindedly run her thumb over his still bare hip, "No, you didn't hurt me. Promise." She murmurs, waiting for him to get himself sorted out before she tugs him back down to lay with her. Maeve sighs, "How are you feeling..?" She asks quietly, arching a brow as she looks up at him from beneath her lashes.
These violent delights
Have violent ends
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

Locke doesn't know where he is. Caught somewhere between a feeling and a dream. He'll figure it out later. Right now he's got to clean himself up and pretend to look presentable. He combs his hand through his hair before fixing his pants and starting on his shirt. He pauses mid-button, looking at her over his shoulder, "Better? Maybe I'm out of practice.. Told you I don't do gentle well though.." His eyes are narrowed and for half a moment he looks annoyed, then a grin splits his face. "Fuck, Mae, m'sorry.. Your neck.." He grimaces as he trails his fingers along the marks.

But he tucks himself into her side again, one arm loose across her waist while the other props his head up so he can look down at her. He looks for more than just the love bites and finds nothing, not yet anyway. "Feel alright. Good." It's like he's trying to convince himself that it's true. He does feel good, to some extent, still a little weird. But things are better now that his head is clear. He leans down to give her another kiss, soft and chaste, before leaning back.

"Do you want to get lunch? Or something?" He's already missed.. some amount of his training. Might as well miss more.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

The look of confusion on his face is enough to earn him a laugh that she tries to cover with her hand, "I wouldn't exactly call that rough, favori." Maeve huffs, slipping a new name for him in at the end as she looks up at him with a grin. It isn't until his expression falters and he reaches to brush his fingers across her neck that she becomes more serious. She can't see the marks, but she's sure they likely look worse than they really are against her pale skin. "Hm? Oh, it's fine. I don't even feel them anymore." They're a little tender, but they don't hurt. Besides, she likes marks. Maeve reaches up to catch his hand, pressing a kiss to his palm as she guides him down to lay beside her once more.

Her brows knit together and she doesn't exactly believe him, but she's not interested in pushing it. They already did a lot today. No need to dig deeper into something that they can take their time exploring later. She hums softly, reaching up to run her fingers through his hair, pushing the curls from his eyes. "Good... I'm glad. I feel good too. I'm glad we were able to talk." And she is. There isn't a lie to be found in her words as she offers him a small smile as he pulls away from the kiss that she accepts happily.

The mention of food suddenly has her stomach growling and she remembers that she hasn't actually eaten today. She'd been too anxious to stomach anything more than a cup of coffee. "Yeah, I could do lunch. I've not eaten much today." Maeve starts to sit up, pausing as she looks back at him, "You're not going to get in trouble right? Not missing training or anything?"
These violent delights
Have violent ends
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

He knows that wasn't rough. It wasn't exactly gentle either though. Maybe one day he'll show her just how rough he can be. Now that things feel more.. stable. He thinks. Yeah. They are. He's just in his head, as usual. The nickname makes him raise an eyebrow though and he looks over at her, "Favori? That's a new one." He's just smart enough to figure out what it means. And he wonders if it's true. He doubts it though. It's fine, he'll play the role for her, for now. Until she figures out what she really wants. The kiss she presses into his palm almost soothes him. He gives her a soft smile, fingers trailing over her neck. "I'll have to fix that later.."

"I'm glad we talked too." He is, genuinely. Even as mixed up as he feels, as vulnerable, it's off his chest and he does feel better. He just needs to sort his own feelings out more properly. He knew he liked her, knew he wanted her, and at first that felt like enough. But now he's not sure. But she's willing to give him time to sort it out, it seems. And it's not like they have to be together. There's no kid involved, no rush. Locke leans against her hand as she brushes hair out of his face. "Kinda thought you were coming to tell me I was pathetic or somethin', waitin' for you like this." He wasn't waiting, not really. He just didn't find anyone else who caught his attention the same way.

He tilts his head as he looks at her, hazel eyes narrowing just the slightest. "Why didn't ya eat? You're healing, you need the energy." He has a guess but he's not going to voice it. And he's a worrywart, that's just how he is. Locke follows her up, holding his arm out so she can brace herself if she needs. "I might but getting in trouble has never stopped me.." It's fine, he'll be fine.
The in-between is mine
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

He comments on the term of endearment, butchering it a little bit as he repeats it. The accent is wrong, but that's okay. It makes her giggle. "It means pet in French... If you're curious." She tells him, smiling up at him sweetly even as her cheeks flush at his promise to fix thst she doesn't feel the marks. Her lips brush against his palm, intent to soothe his troubled mind. It only works a little bit.

Relief spreads in her chest when he confirms he's glad that they talked too. Things feel good. Better than they were before. They have solid ground to stand on. Something to build on. Even if they don't know what exactly that something is yet. She knows what she wants eventually. He knows what he wants too. They can start there and figure out the rest later. Her brows knit together and she tilts her head to the side, "Why would I say that? Did you really think I'd forgotten about you that much? I told you... I might have gotten distracted, but you were still on my mind." And he was. That wasn't a lie.

Maeve huffs at his gentle scolding, moving to stand and take his arm, "I was nervous, okay? I didn't want to add getting sick on top of it. I have been eating. Better than I was before." Since coming here her appetite had improved a lot. She was eating at pretty much every meal now. Maeve hates to think what he might have thought of her previous eating habits. She smiles softly up at him, "Let's go get in trouble then."
These violent delights
Have violent ends
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

Pet? Hmm. He must've remembered wrong. Or maybe he was thinking of another word. Either way, it's an interesting nickname for him. "You callin' me a dog or somethin', Kitten?" He practically purrs the last part as he leans down to press another kiss to her face. The faint flush on her cheeks does something for him and he can't wait to show her what he means, even if he's sure she's figured it out.

Then her face scrunches up and he laughs, shaking his head. "Because I did feel kinda pathetic. Just.. Waiting for you. Not really that you'd forget so much as you'd just.. Move on. Can't imagine I'm the only one who wants you that way.. You said there was a girl?" He doesn't mean to bring up something painful but it's true. If it wasn't Sunjata, surely someone else would've snagged her by now, right? Locke wouldn't be high on his own list of people to start this kind of journey with. But who is he to stop her if she wants to do this with him? "Plus, I only got laid once and that's not enough at all.." He's trying to make a joke but he's not sure if it's going to land.

"About what? Our talk?" She was being a little odd when she first showed up. Maybe this wasn't how this was supposed to go? She better not be doing this for him.. He doesn't press further. She's a big girl, it's not his responsibility to force her into being truthful. Not right now. "Trouble should be my middle name." Honestly. He doesn't have one though. Another dragoon sees them and just kind of gives Locke a knowing look and Locke just.. doesn't acknowledge him. It's fine.

"There's a little food cart down the way, if you want to try it. It's not the best but it's not bad either."
The in-between is mine