only everything you do
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
he had eyes like rain & hair like waves
& a soul as vast and deep as the ocean
Whatever people might think about Ronin, on the inside, he's about as soft as it's possible to be. With arms wound tightly around him, Remi settles and sighs against the Star. "I could...make you want to?" Remi offers, and then immediately sticks his tongue directly into Ronin's ear, but not before letting it elongate ever so slightly and grow rougher.

"Imagine that between your toes." He hisses menacingly, knowing just how ticklish his husband was. "Holes in every towel, every container in the fridge appearing like it's full but it's actually empty." Inhaling sharply, as if sickened by what he's going to say next, Remi adds: "Having all of your socks be wet." Surely that was worth a few punches from Ronin's duplicate and a handful of starbolts? Maybe an explosion or two?
THE LULLABY
& i guess i didn't mind  d r o w n i n g  in him.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes
Ronin swears under his breath, but as close as he's gotten himself to Remi, it's impossible to escape the tongue wiggling into his ear. "Remiiiiii!" It's a hiss of a complaint, though he's really not got a leg to stand on. "I don't want to want to," he grumbles, however much his toes curl to imagine that tongue between them. (Ew). Add in the sacrilege that Remi means to inflict on their icebox and he supposes he could punch the other man a few times.

He still won't be happy about it though. "I love you," he mutters, kissing the side of his neck. "I love you so much I'll hit you as hard as I can." And then he's drawing Remi onto his lap, stealing another kiss from his lips, and getting up with him to march home. And if the Lullaby feels like serenading him with more of his mother tongue, he won't complain.

~FIN
RONIN