take a bow for the decisions we made
for Wessex
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN

Bastien couldn't help but snort a little laugh at Wessex's dismissive summary. "Perhaps. If he will still talk to us, I will have to ask him. I am confident he will still be on our side, but if not, do not worry - I will not give away too much." He'd spent years in Venice working in intrigue, pleasing certain Lords and Doges and setting up others for failure, taking in sons of nobles and manipulating the relationships of those that would affect his enterprises; he knew when to keep things back, even if his persona was one of extraverted enthusiasm.

"I will let you know as soon as I have any word from Isla." He confirmed, hoping she'd say yes; it would take some of the pressure off of his shoulders and having a partner in this mess would make the whole thing more bearable.

Knowing nothing about the Order, he shook his head. "No, no ideas. Except to perhaps tell them Ascended regularly gather here to be naked and vulnerable?" After a pause, Bastien shook his head. "Bad joke. Sorry."
Still my heart is heavy
With the hate of some other man's beliefs
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
So much will have happened by the next time they speak that many of Wessex’s concerns will be irrelevant. But as she’s unable to see the future, the current queen nods in appreciation of everything Bastien has said, even chuckling at the thought of luring the Order in when vulnerable, fucking Ascended.

“Hey, I’m just glad some people are getting to use that room,” she quips, alluding more to her lack of partners than anyone else’s frequent use. “I’m sure something will pop into someone’s head.” Trying to reassure both of them, Wessex stands and is ready to continue about her day.

“Thanks for the talk, Bastien. I think if we can set it up correctly, the Grounds will be okay.” Reaching out to shake his hand, she sees herself out, head full of far too many thoughts and plans, for which the only remedy would be time.

{fin}
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX