Training disillusioned as i wished upon your star
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA

Flowerbirth had been the longest season yet, the new year had brought with it so many new opportunities and exciting ventures. Aisha was proud, so proud, of all that she'd done and all that was yet to come. The first group hunt, her trip to Stormbreak, all of it was planned and in the making and there was still so much more to do afterwards. All she could do now was wait, enjoy this day where her only plans and responsibilities were those routine ones. Training with the Shields, going home to the inn and dealing with work there.

The guildmaster sat by the fireplace on the bottom floor, relaxing in the warm blaze with a handful of tree nuts from the pantry. The sun was slowly setting outside, which meant there was still activity to be had. But a short break wouldn't hurt.
i'm the king of your dreams if you want me
i can lead you if you need me baby
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
HOTARU
Official member though she is now, it is her first trip to the Guild's headquarters. Ironic then that she is not here on business - though not exactly pleasure either. The woman she seeks is more than capable she's sure, but both are likely to walk away at best mildly sore if time allows for their past plans to come to fruition.

Those that recognize her - more plentiful than she'd expected honestly - give nods of their heads, small grunts of greeting. None question her presence, even if any Halovian would stick out their neck to ask after her intentions; she walks with purpose, looking as if she has been here a million times. Heterochromatic eyes scanning each figure for -

Ah, there she is!

Hotaru glides over towards Aisha, smile inviting and crooked with mischief. "Mind if I interrupt your break to cash in that raincheck beautiful?" The hand on the hilt of her sword moving, fingertips tapping against the metal.
you are the sun
you heal and
you burn
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
AISHA

Through the round tables moved a familiar face, glistening in the golden light that came through the windows, her long blonde hair and multicolored eyes. Aisha grinned over her shoulder the moment her gaze fell upon Hotaru, broadened when she noticed the sword at her side. This wasn't just any chance meeting, but rather an appointment.

"Of course sugar, no better way to spend my time," she replied in a gravely drawl, rising to her feet and stretching tall. Her own sword sat in it's fancy new sheath, conjured by Deimos just for her. His magic abilities would never cease to amaze, she ran her fingers along the leather before lifting and strapping it to her belt, "This way." She lead Ru out a back door, into a small courtyard outback. Here she'd set up a couple dummies and a weapon rack near the back wall of the inn, a much smaller version of the barracks training ground for the use of her hunters.

"What do you think of the guildhall? Our training grounds," she asked as she removed her cloak and tied up her long golden curls, lips parted in a playful smirk. She was rather proud of the cozy building they'd pulled together, hopefully Ru found it equally as inviting.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
HOTARU
Aisha’s grin is like a shot of liquor, burning and bright in her veins and pooling warmth in her chest when she catches sight of it. Hotaru’s smile grows to meet it, idly getting an eyeful as the taller woman stretches languorously. She’d already done her own prior to coming, but now she’s glad they hadn’t set a real date so that she didn’t miss out on the show.

The blonde trails obediently behind the swordmaster, ignoring the curious eyes they briefly draw in their wake; whether it’s beauty, infamy, or benign distraction that leads their gazes astray doesn’t matter to her. Aisha has her full attention.

“Functional, appealing...what’s not to like? We’ve got a great start here.” She almost regrets having missed the construction of it. It still feels a little odd to include herself verbally, but surely that will pass as she becomes more involved and visits more frequently. “Any plans for first goals?” Scouting, hunting, marketing, journaling? As she considers the options herself, Hotaru follows Aisha’s lead and begins to tie up her own long hair - grown almost to the point of no return after her stint in the wilds - before unsheathing her sword without preamble and begins familiarizing herself anew with the weight and balance distribution. Though hers, it’s nothing special like Aisha’s.
you are the sun
you heal and
you burn
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA

Of course it's a mix of all three; the wandering eyes catch on the two women for those reasons and more. They are strong, they are beautiful, and they are horribly distracting. And Aisha knows this, she shoots a wink to a man drinking at one of the tables before exiting the inn.

Where Ru might feel a bit strange including herself in the figurative 'we', Aisha smiled at the simple phrase. It was nice having so many friends among them, "Oh I forgot to tell you but I convinced the devil man to join us." There was a glint in her eyes at this, a joke between them that danced so playfully in the smirk on her drawn lips.

Aisha stretched out her arms and legs as she answered the other question, "We've discussed an ursur hunt as a group, there's been a little talk of scouting frost giants as well." It was all interesting stuff which she would love to have Ru's opinion on, though as the other draws her sword Aisha's attention is drawn elsewhere. "Where do you want to start?" she asked, blade slung over her shoulder comfortably.