(SE) we can just dance to this
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

The fact that she gives into him, even a little bit, at all, is almost too much. The sound he makes against her neck is almost obscene before he leans back, catching her gaze. There's something almost crazed about his look, a frenzied emotion he didn't have before clear on his face. "Again." It's not really a statement, it's more of a command as his fingers dig into her skin. He's felt so.. On the edge of all of this. Confused. Like he's in this more than she is. But maybe he's not. It might still be a little unbalanced but hey, it's something.

He rocks against her because he's between her legs and it's basically habit at this point. He keeps her gaze as long as she lets him, trying to find something there too, some sign he's not alone in this. When she leans in to leave her own marks on his skin, he tilts his head just so. He always gives all the marks but he'll gladly accept the few she offers. He's hopeless, really, too caught in her web.

Every touch serves to drive him closer to insanity and he's too worked up for his own good. Then she speaks, telling him what she said and it's absolutely too much for him. All he has to do is angle his hips differently, all he has to do is fuck her. They're behaving though. Being good. "Sounds prettiest in your voice.." He doesn't know what he's saying but he hopes she understands. Hesitantly, Locke sets her down, his whole body is pulsing with lust and if he doesn't stop touching her now, he's not sure he can handle it.

"We should get out.. The fire.." His voice is husky, pitched down and breathy as he looks at her through a mess of wet hair. "Gotta dry my clothes."
There's beauty in all kinds of danger
But none so beautiful as you
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Of course she gives in to him. How could she possibly deny him? Especially when he makes sounds like that against her skin? Maeve sucks in a greedy breath, arching against him because she absolutely can't help herself. His command shivers through her, causing goosebumps to erupt across her skin as his fingers press into her thighs. If he held her any tighter then he would likely leave bruises in his wake. "Yours. I'm yours." She breathes, drawing her bottom lip between her teeth after the words leave her lips in a breathy exhale. Maeve might not be as deep into this as he is, but that is going to change. It will change. She just needs time and he's willing to give it to her she thinks.

They're doing a good job of not pushing too far. Even if her legs are wrapped around his waist and his cock is pressed against her cunt. He doesn't do more than grind against her. The movement of his hips minute. Maeve moans softly, head tilting back and lightly thumping against the tile of the wall, making her hiss out a breath.

Her words fall from her lips, revealing what it is she said to him. She doesn't want him to stop or pull away. He could take her right here and she would relish in it, but he's setting her down slowly, gently. Maeve tries to keep from pouting, looking up at him from beneath her lashes as her chest heaves, skin flushed pink with need. Her hands run down his chest, settling on his hips and squeezing, "I'm glad you think so." Maeve sighs, licking her lips as she offering him a small smile and her belly swoops at the heat in his eyes.

"We probably should. Water is getting kind of cold." She reaches behind him to turn the water off, stepping out of the shower on slightly wobbly legs before she's wrapping a towel around herself and passing one to him. Maeve collects his wet clothes from the floor, giving him a grin over her shoulder. "Definitely should dry your clothes and maybe we can pick up where we left off?" There is a hopeful edge to her voice, something playful and sweet as she draws her bottom lip between her lip, arching a brow.
And I was catching my breath
Staring out an open window
catching my death
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

She says it again and it takes every ounce of his already waning willpower not to take her right there. He settles for a kiss, maybe a tad on the rough side but she'll be alright. It soothes the inkling of fear he's got running through his veins again. He has a feeling it will be a long time before that eases up. As long as she's patient with him, it'll be alright. They just need to take their time, feel each other out (and up!) and things will be fine.

She lets him rock against her, drawing the tiniest amount of almost satisfaction from it. She's warm and wet and he's hot and hard and it'd be so easy. Then they're untangling from each other and Locke has time to think like a normal human for once. The water is getting cold and he just hadn't noticed in all of this. His body feels like it's on fire anyway. "Yeah.. We can do that.." He takes the towel after he follows her out, drying himself off before wrapping it around his waist.

He takes their clothes from her and follows her into the living room (Maybe?) and finds a chair to hang them on. Locke stands there a moment, looking at the basket of goodies he left on the table. What had he come over here for again? "I can start up the fire if you want to get some blankets or something? I don't think they want us rolling around naked on their furniture.." Maybe they do? He doesn't know. He drops the towel from his waist, adding it to the pile with the clothes before making his way to the fire place.

Even if things have slowed, all he can think about is the way she felt and the sounds she made. His cock throbs at the idea and he's almost embarrassed. The fire lights easily enough and instead of standing, he simply crawls to her. He's her Pet after all, right?
Why follow me to higher ground?
Lost as you swear I am?
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

They find their way back down to the living room and the rain is still falling outside, pattering gently against the windows that are covered by curtains, keeping anyone from seeing into the room. She's caught in the middle of the room, eyes running from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet and fuck if she doesn't like what she sees. Maeve takes a step forward, only thinking of of running her hands over his body and tracing his scars with her tongue, but he's giving her instructions so that will just have to wait. She nods, bottom lip caught between her teeth as a quiet laugh bubbles up in her chest. "I don't think they'd appreciate that. Remi will likely complain about the smell."

Maeve doesn't drop her own towel yet, choosing to keep it on while she searches for the necessary materials for their makeshift nest. It takes her a few minutes, but she eventually comes back with an armful of blankets from the hall closet, dropping them unceremoniously on the couch. She starts spreading out blankets and pillows, arranging them this way and that until there is a plush surface to rest on. Maeve finally tugs off her towel, using it to roughly dry her hair before tossing it over the back of the chair with Locke's.

She settles in the little nest, curling up on her side as she tugs one of the lighter blankets to cover her body against the chill. Maeve watches him with heavily lidded eyes, irises dark with lust as she watches him crawl towards her and as soon as he gets close enough she reaches for him. Maeve catches one of his hands, tugging him towards her as her head falls back against the pillow, "Hey again.." Maeve hums, flashing him a small smile as her free hand slips into his damp curls, drawing him closer. "Fancy meeting you here." Her tone is playful, edging on something incredibly sweet as he moves to cover her body with his own. The heat is still swirling in her belly and she wants nothing more than to pick up where they left off, but she doesn't want to push him either. They're still trying to find that balance of this, but the ache between her thighs is growing hard to ignore.
catching my death
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

"Remi can bite my ass." He shakes his head as he makes his way over to her. She's made them a little nest and he'd be a liar if it didn't make his heart flutter a little bit. He wonders how often they'll be cuddled up like this, in nests, in each other. She's naked and he takes no measure to hide the way his eyes run over her body. The bruises are background noise now, not startling or chest hurting, when he looks at them. "Come here often?" He purrs back, hands coming to rest on either side of her shoulders.

He plants his knees on either side of her, leaning down to press a kiss to her nose. "Wanna play another game?" There's a husky tone to it as he leans down, his lips trailing along her neck. One of his hands finds her's, entangling their fingers together as he pins it against the blankets. The look he gives her is heated, hazel eyes somewhere between green and gold and blown out with lust. He has a game in mind, maybe, but he's not sure she'll go for it. He thinks that maybe she will though, if she's feeling anything near what he is.

"It's called how many times can I make you cum before you're begging me to stop?"
Lost as you swear I am?
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

She snorts, reaching up to cover her mouth with her hand at that comment so her laugh doesn't startle both of them. Maeve doesn't even know if Remi will notice. He probably will given what she's pretty sure they're about to do. Especially if the way he's looking at her is anything to go off of. His eyes run up the length of her body, muscles coiled as he crawls over her leisurely, caging her in once again. Her bottom lip catches between her teeth as she looks up at him, fingers running through his still damp curls. "Not usually, but I'm trying something new." Maeve hums as the corners of her lips curl into a playful smile while her free hand runs down his side, sliding along his hip to his ass, giving it an appreciative squeeze.

Her brow arches, head tilting to the side slightly as her eyes spark with interest, "I like games." She responds, waiting for him to enlighten her further. What would it be? Never have I ever? Two truths and a lie? Strip poker even though they're both already naked? Locke dips his head down to trail kisses along the column of her throat and she arches, exposing more of her skin for him to taste. He takes the hand in his hair, pinning it above her head against the blankets, making her squirm. She sucks in a breath, lips parting with her exhale as she holds his gaze. The green of her irises are lost to her pupils, blown out with need as she shivers beneath him. They are definitely on the same page.

Oh. She blinks, swallowing thickly as a soft sound catches in her throat. "Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, does it?" Maeve teases, fingers tightening their grip on his skin, encouraging him to continue. "What are the rules?"
catching my death
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He's given up being good for the most part, she seems to want this and he wants it so.. It's fine, right? Plus they haven't had a proper minute alone since she's been here. He wants to talk more too but his body is winning out over his brain at the moment. "Oh? And what would that be?" He's genuinely curious. Is it being in a relationship? Fucking on someone else's living room floor? He's not sure. She gives his ass a squeeze and he wonders what other new things she might want to try. Admittedly she's probably done those things but hey, maybe not. One day he'll ask.

"Doesn't roll off the tongue but requires a lot of use of it.." He trails said tongue along her pulse, feeling it flutter beneath her skin. He leans away from her neck to look at her, holding her gaze as she speaks. Locke chuckles, shrugging, "Yeah, guess you're right.. And I didn't really think of any rules.. Guess we could play something else. Could play poker again.. Like the first night we met. M'sure they've got a deck of cards around here somewhere." He doesn't let her go though, content to hold her here.
Lost as you swear I am?
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Maeve hums softly as if she's actually considering his question even as his mouth continues to feast on her throat, "This for one." What is it she's referring to? Hard to tell. He'll just have to guess as far as she's concerned. Maeve's nails bite into his ass, drawing him closer with the motion. There are a lot of new things Maeve will try. Relationships, love, and so many different positions. He's more than welcome to ask her which ones.

She giggles, wrinkling her nose, but the giggle is quickly replaced by a breathy sigh as her eyes flutter shut. "You already know I missed your tongue." Maeve murmurs as he draws back to look down at her with that same heated gaze, fire burning behind his eyes as he regards her. Except he's suggesting a different game and that just won't do. Her brows draw together and she shakes her head, "Don't want to play poker. Not now." Later maybe. When they aren't tangled up in each other. Maeve wraps her legs around his waist before pushing at his chest, rolling them so she's straddling his waist instead.

"Do you want to make me cum or not?" She coos, looking down at him with an arched brow as she pins his wrists above his head now. He can easily break out of her hold. He could take control all over again, but Maeve doesn't think he will.
catching my death
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He has no idea what she's talking about specifically but that's fine with him. He doesn't really think he'll ever be her first anything so.. He'll take being her first whatever this is. Especially if it comes with the way she's grabbing his ass and pulling him against her. Her skin is cool and soft against his own heated flesh. He likes the contrast of the two of them. Pale and tan, soft and hard, lover and loser.

He doesn't have time to retort before she's rolling him onto his back and pinning him by his wrists. The noise he makes is equal parts primal and obscene. He may walk and talk like he wants control but he gives it as easily as she takes it. "Always want to make you cum." He wants to say more but he bites it back, content with this. Except he's not. His hips press up, rolling against her's in an attempt at anything. Sure they fucked after their first talk but that wasn't anything special.

"Wanna make a bet?" He's walking a fine line again but it's fine.
Lost as you swear I am?
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Maeve looks down at him with an arched brow, a smirk curling on her lips at the sound that leaves him. She's always in charge in some kind of way. Especially when it comes to her clients, but Locke isn't a client. He's her boyfriend. Her lover. He's special. Which is maybe why it's so much better watching the flush spread over his cheeks and down his throat. Maeve licks her lips, holding herself up just enough that she's not pressing against him more than she needs to. Just because she wants to tease him a little bit. It seems to work when his hips roll up, barely grinding against hers and making her shiver in anticipation. "Then do it. You said you wanted to play a game, right? Let's play." She purrs, bending down to nip sharply at his bottom lip, giving it a little tug before she draws back.

Her head cocks to the side and she hums, pursing her lips as she considers his question, "What kind of bet?" Maeve's interest is definitely piqued. She's always been one for silly things like bets. Mostly because they're just fun. Especially the harmless ones. There is a chance that this isn't exactly harmless, but Maeve wants to play. The Madame lowers herself enough that she can grind against him, the movement agonizingly slow even for her, but it stirs up the heat in her belly. Something that is becoming incredibly difficult to ignore. He better do something to take care of it soon. Otherwise he's going to have some trouble on his hands.
catching my death
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

His breathing picks up a little as he wiggles under her. He knows if he actually tried he could get out but he's having fun. Plus, she's not usually like this and he's all about it. Her little command makes him grumble but her bite makes him groan. "Can't really do that when you've got me pinned down like this.."  He wonders if she's trying to goad him into taking more control, or maybe giving more away? He's not sure really, so he wiggles again, testing how tightly she's holding him.

He licks his lips as she looks down at him. What kind of bet? Oh he has so many ideas. He tilts his head, watching the way her tits rise and fall with each breath. He wants them in his mouth but he can't lean up that far with her holding him like this. Later. "I bet I can make you cum with just my mouth, no hands. Could probably do it before you could make me cum too. If you wanna go that route." They've never done anything like that, not together at least. And he can't say he's not curious. "If I win, you gotta.. Tell me a secret or something.. Honestly just want to taste you.."
Lost as you swear I am?
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

"Maybe you just aren't trying hard enough." Maeve quips, fingers tightening around both of his wrists as she presses them harder against the floor. When he wiggles he almost breaks the hold she has on him, but that isn't the point of this and he knows it. It's all about appearances and right now the goal is for it to appear like she's in control. Even if she actually is. "Ah, ah, ah... Behave, favori." She coos, bending down to kiss at his neck. Her lips brush across his jaw, nipping lightly at the jut of it before her face is tucking in the crook of his neck. Maeve licks across his pulse, savoring the way it flutters beneath his skin before she's pressing her teeth there too.

Once she's sucked a dark mark into his skin, Maeve draws back, listening to him speak with a raised brow. She hums softly, "Alright, I'll take that bet. If you can make me cum with just your mouth then I'll tell you a secret." Maeve murmurs, bending to press a quick kiss to his lips before she's suddenly scooting up his chest on her knees until she's kneeling over his face. "To keep you from being tempted I'm going to keep a hold on your wrists, okay? Show me how much you missed me." Her words are breathy, pitching into something utterly needy as she settles herself above him, finally lowering into place. She can still reach his cock from this position. She knows she can. Maybe she'll take him up on the second part of the bet too.
catching my death
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

Her grip tightens and he clicks his tongue in something akin to distain. He does almost manage to get loose but she just pins him harder. He kind of likes her like this, the way she smirks at him. When she leans down to kiss along his jaw, he tilts his head, exposing more of his neck to her. The pet name(haha) literally only serves to make him throb against her. His hands flex as he wiggles under again, hip pressing for any relief they can find.

Locke groans softly when her mouth leaves his skin but he doesn't have time to retort before she's making her way up to his face. One part of him misses her warm but the other part is so damn excited. He simply nods in response to her question, too intent on the meal before him. He's thought about doing this more times than he would ever feel comfortable disclosing. Locke leans up before she can settle down on him fully. The position is awkward but he's starving. He groans as he tastes her properly, his nails digging into his palms in an effort to restrain himself. How easily he could hold her down and make her beg him to stop.. Maybe later.
There's beauty in all kinds of danger
But none so beautiful as you
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

He doesn't have anything to say. Only a soft noise of his frustration pushing past his lips as he squirms beneath her. Maeve only gives him a moment of relief, grinding down against him as his hips hitch up against hers. Her need burns hot in her belly and she makes her way towards his face as he nods his understanding. Maeve lowers herself onto his face, cunt finally pressing against his mouth as he leans up to finally taste her. She sighs, breathy and soft as she positions herself to settle more fully over him.

"Oh I missed this..." Maeve breathes, head tilting back as her back arches slightly, hips rocking forward against his tongue. She releases one of his hands after bringing it to her hip, curling his fingers there before her own slip into his hair. Maeve tugs gently, thighs tightening around his head as she grows more slick with every swipe of his tongue through her folds.
catching my death