(SE) we can just dance to this
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

She's not the only one. He can barely hear her, the sound muffled by the soft thighs pressed against his head. He hums lightly both so she knows he heard her and because it probably feels good, right? He kind of wonders if he should've shaved before this. Then again, she might like it. He's always been a fan of beards himself. She takes his hand, placing it on her hip and he delights in the small amount of extra touch she's given him. He doesn't dare move his hand but he does dig his fingers in. The light bruising on her hips is one of his favorite calling cards.

Look, let's be honest here, Locke is a big fan of oral. Just in general. To say he's got a little bit of an oral fixation would be an understatement. He almost thinks he can get off just like this which is both a new and frightening realization. He angles his head a bit more, focusing on her clit for the time being. He's going to have to work her up faster if he has any hopes of winning this.
Why follow me to higher ground?
Lost as you swear I am?
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Maeve doesn't mind the beard. A lot of things she doesn't mind. Like the little hum he rumbles against her clit or his fingers digging into her hip. She's missed him so much. She's missed this. Maeve moans softly, lip catching between her teeth as she starts to rock her hips against his tongue. It's slow and sweet and not at all rushed like it was last time. She sinks into this with him, letting the feeling of his tongue, the heat of his hand on her hip, and the way he loses himself to her completely whisk her away. It's so easy to just let go. Heat sparks in her belly, licking through her veins and speeding up the beating of her heart.

Her nails scratch lightly at his scalp, tugging at his damp curls as her other hand finally releases his wrist. "You can touch anywhere but my cunt." He knows the rules and Maeve is sure he won't dare break them. Not when they have a nice little bet riding on it. She braces her now free hand against his own hip, using it for leverage as she sets a pace for herself, intent on reaching that edge with him between her thighs.
And I was catching my breath
Staring out an open window
catching my death
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

She lets go of his wrist and his hand skims along her belly to her tit, palming it with a level of admiration he's also not going to admit. He plans on replacing his hand with his tongue as soon as possible. How long has it been since he's had that lovely metallic taste? She cants against his mouth and he groans. She's gotta be close, right? Or is she purposely drawing this out?

He's not sure but her hand finds his hip and he jerks suddenly. He wasn't expecting her to touch him, not really, and his body aches for the contact. The hand on her tit finds her hip and he pulls her down against him as he tongue fucks her properly now. Just a little more he thinks.
Lost as you swear I am?
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

He wasn't supposed to touch her anywhere else that would help get her off, but his hand slips over her belly up to her breast. It's gentle the way he cups her tit, thumb barely brushing over her nipple, but teasing it into a sensitive point. Her breath leaves her in a rush, shuddering as pleasure courses through her veins in a rush of heat, making her thighs tighten around his head. "Juste comme ça. Continuez, favori. Putain... Ta langue devrait être un péché." Maeve pants, fingers tightening in his hair as her hips work more frantically against his tongue, chasing that impending release.

The way he jerks when she touches him has a smirk curling on her lips and she moans quietly. If she were to just trail her hand over to his cock she could likely make him cum in just a few touches. He's clearly just ad desperate for her as she is for him. The tell tale flutter starts in her belly as he pulls her more tightly against his mouth, but she can't let him win. Not that it really matters. Maeve shifts, fingers trailing across his cock before wrapping around the length of him, setting a quick rhythm that matches the movement of her hips.
catching my death
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He has no idea what she's saying but the speed at which it falls off her lips can only be good, right? He merely moans back a response, intent on bringing her to the edge. How he survived this long without this? He doesn't know. But he's glad she's here and that she's currently crushing his head with her thighs. Then her hand is wrapping around his cock and it's all he can do to stop himself from making obscene noises.

His grip on her tightens as he buckles down on what's left of his self control. He's so close so quickly that it almost startles him. He had been musing about cumming just from tasting her but he'd been joking. But maybe he wasn't? And that's kind of scary. He pulls away for the first time since she's climb ontop of him to press a kiss into her thigh. He gives a shaky 'please', almost begging, before he goes back to what he's doing. He's not sure if the stakes have been high enough at this point.
Lost as you swear I am?
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Maeve makes a sound of indignation when he pulls away from her. She was so close. So fucking close and he stopped? It was only for a second. Not really that long at all and the way he murmurs his plea against the inside of her thigh almost makes up for it. Almost. He makes up for it, diving back into her with a vigor that leaves her utterly breathless. Her hips stutter, a moan pushing past her lips as her back arches and her fingers tighten in his hair. Maeve pulls him closer if at possible, grinding against tongue with abandon as the heat in her belly flares, threatening to overwhelm her.

Her own grip around his cock tightens and she's not going to let him win that easily. Maeve matches the pace of her hand with his tongue, swiping her thumb across the tip of him, smearing the wetness she finds there around the head of his cock. Her muscles protest being held taut like this, straining and trembling as she toes that edge, so close to falling over. It's only a moment longer. A few more seconds of pleasure that edges on pain before she's shattering above him. She cums with a soft cry and a rush of warmth, tingling down to the tips of her fingers and her toes, muscles finally relaxing with her release as she slumps over him. Her chest heaves, flushed pink from exertion as she trembles above him, "Fuck.."
catching my death
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He's pretty sure he actually cums first but he prays she doesn't notice, too caught up in her own thing. Or that's the goal anyway. His head drops to the floor with an audible thunk and he rests a moment, trying to catch his breath. He thinks that maybe it's stopped raining outside or maybe he just can't hear it? Either way he's back in reality and things are sticky and messy. He presses one last kiss to her thigh before scooting out from under her to sit up. He lightly touches his stomach, hand coming away with a groan. Whoops.

"Well, I think I get a secret now?" He shift himself up on his knees, crawling over to grab the towel he'd been using earlier. He needs to clean up before things get.. worse. "Don't know what kind of secret but I'm excited.."
Lost as you swear I am?
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

He's lucky she doesn't notice. Not that she's too concerned about it. Maeve manages to get onto her back, panting hard as she tries to catch her breath. She runs a hand through her hair, huffing out a soft laugh as she glances over at him from beneath her lashes, watching as he cleans himself off from the mess that she's made of him. Maeve hums, a small smile curling on her lips, "Guess you'll just have to find out. I've got all sorts of secrets." And she does. Secrets about her, strangers, customers. So many secrets. Maeve is pretty sure he doesn't care about all of them. Just her.

When he gets close enough, Maeve grabs his wrist, tugging him back into the nest so she can lay herself against his chest. He's nice and warm, the heat of his body melting into her and she sighs, nuzzling at his throat lightly. Maeve presses a kiss against his still racing pulse, breathing him in with a sigh as the afterglow settles over her. "So... Do you want it now or later?"
catching my death
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

She pulls him into the nest and he's grateful for it. The fire does enough to keep him warm but he might be just shy of addicted to her skin. She curls up against his chest and he lets himself wrap around her, burying his face in her hair. She smells like lavender and faintly of leather and he wonders where she picked that up. Maybe the couch? Who knows. Either way, he kind of likes it. One hand tangles into her hair, playing with a stray lock as she speaks.

"I want it now. I want all of them, Mae. Wanna know you. Properly." He knows little things, what her favorite flower is and her favorite color. He knows how to get her off. But does that count as knowing her? He doesn't think so. He wants the big things too. The hard things. The hurtful things. He wants the happy and the angry too. He wasn't joking when he said he wanted all of her.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

Long fingers find their way into her hair, trailing through still damp curls as she snuggles against him. Maeve tucks her head under his chin, finger tips tracing over new and old scars alike on his chest as she thinks. "I don't know my real name." She starts with that. It isn't a huge secret, but only a few people know what she named herself. Sunjata is one of them and she wants Locke to be one too. "My mother left when I was really young. I wasn't even three yet. I know she had a name for me. She had to of, but my father never used it. Just called me girl all the time." Her voice is soft in the quiet of the room, mingling with the crackling of the fire as she draws her bottom lip between her teeth.

That familiar tightening starts in her chest and she draws in a breath, pushing that feeling away. It did nothing for her to dwell on it. Not when she couldn't change anything. "When I started working at fifteen for another brothel on the island I had to pick a name. I went with Maeve." She sighs softly, lips quirking into a slight smile, "It means to intoxicate. It became more fitting as I got older." A laugh bubbles up in her chest, the sound almost hollow. It isn't all that funny, but she's not sure of what else to do.
catching my death
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

He watches the fire dance from the safety of their little nest. The rain outside soft against the windows. It'd almost be romantic if it weren't for what she was saying. Not that he faults her, of course. He was the one who asked. He hums softly, pressing a little kiss to the side of her head. "Say Maeve suits you pretty well. Although I'm partial to Mae.." He chuckles softly, trying to comfort her in his backwards way.

"If it helps, my mom just called me her baby. Even when I was a teenager." He wonders if she still calls him that now. If she still thinks of him. He hopes not.  He never wanted to hurt her but he has a feeling he has. That seems to be the theme of his life, hurting the people he cares about with his actions. He's going to try to stop that if he can. "Guess we both kind of got screwed in the name department."
The in-between is mine
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

It works. His lips against her temple chase that tightness in her chest away, banishing the lingering feeling of rejection from her mind as a small smile pulls on her lips. She presses herself closer to him, lips finding his skin and whispering across it with a sigh, "Oh yeah? Why do you like Mae so much?" Maeve murmurs the question against his scars, shifting so she's resting on her belly, lifting her eyes to look up at him from where her chin is resting against his chest.

Icy green eyes find hazel, cheeks still a pretty shade of pink as she licks her lips, "You were her first I take it?" She knows he has a big family and she's pretty sure he was the oldest. Were they all still in Torchline? Had they left to see the rest of Caido? She can't help wondering if he ever sees them or if they care that he left for Stormbreak. Did they make it through the monsoons? It's strange to feel a sudden well of concern for people she's never met yet not feeling anything like that for her father. She didn't even know if he was still alive. Maeve hums softly, letting those thoughts drift away and concentrating on him instead. "I like your names. Locke, Loxley, favori..." She tacks that last one on there just for him, a playful smile curling on her lips.
catching my death
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

Her question gives him pause and he tilts his head in thought, "I dunno really. Jus' like it.." It's her but not her. Maeve but not quite. A side of her that no one else gets to see. Or, less people anyway. Something special, for him. He knows its just wishful thinking though. She told him as much. "But I like Kitten the most. Because you always get so mad." His nose wrinkles up when he says it.

"Yeah. She was probably your age when I was born, maybe a little younger.." He holds her gaze, missing the concern she feels. He's felt it too, deep in his bones but he tries not to think about it. Instead he pulls her in for a little kiss, short but not entirely chaste. "Oh? S'good, then.." He kind of laughs, feeling suddenly very nervous. He's only ever done this kind of thing once and it went up in flames. And that seems to be a pattern with them. How long before he fucks it up again?

"Is.. There anything you wanna talk about?"
The in-between is mine
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

She likes that he likes it. That he has a name just for her. No one else calls her Mae. Just him. Maeve hums softly, a smile on her lips as she lays her cheek against his chest. Her fingers continue their leisurely path across his skin, tracing his new scars as she gazes up at him with adoration in her eyes. It falters only for a moment and she rolls her eyes at him, "I don't get mad." She mutters, feigning irritation as she snaps at him playfully. Maeve won't admit that she actually rather likes the little pet name he's picked for her. She's not going to give him the satisfaction. At least not yet.

Her age? While Maeve wants a child, she doesn't know if she would be able to handle that right now. She's still young. Younger than him. That much was for sure. "And she had more than just you. I suppose it makes sense that she was young when she had you." She muses quietly, but before she can linger on the thoughts further, he's tugging her up for a kiss. It's sweet, a lingering heat behind it as they break apart once more. Maeve nods, a quiet laugh of her own bubbling up in her chest as they sink into something new together.

"There are plenty of things to talk about... Like what we're going to do together in Torchline or where you want to travel.. I could tell you about work.. Maybe my visit to Frey?" She suggests, arching a brow as she urges him to pick their topic of conversation.
catching my death