Until you can’t push no more
Locke
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
All things considered, it had been a mild monsoon season. At least, as far as Nate can tell. A few things had been destroyed, as they always were, but Haulani by and large seemed to have suffered purely cosmetic damage. The clinic had escaped mostly unscathed, which left him only the guild hall to tidy, a few cracked windows here and there needing repairs.

Windows are admittedly outside of his area of expertise, but he can do a good sweep, the first step to a proper clean. With a broom in hand, Nate sweeps dust and a dozens people debris out into the street, pausing at the threshold to look out over the streets, taking in the sunset over the ocean.

At no point did he think he’d become this person, calm and surprisingly at peace considering the roller coaster of bullshit that his life constantly rocketed through. It would be nice if it lasted, but a face walking down the street caught his attention, turned the easy grin on his lips into something sharper.

”Hey killer.” He called loudly, Pemota drifting out of the doorway behind him and wreathing the ascended in a shower of starfall. ”Thought you were running away to Stormbreak?”
The streets are only empty when I need someone
There's nothing to see here, move along!
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
i am baby
He hasn't been back long and he's already lost again. Well, kind of. He's helping Maeve and that feels good. He went for a swim earlier and that was good too. Actually, everything has been pretty good since he got back. For the most part. Stormbreak was beautiful but it had nothing on the sunsets here. He's headed home after a long day of being a beach bum when he hears a familiarish voice.

Locke pauses, turning to look at Nate, head canted slightly to one side. Killer? Surely he was just joking. Or. Maybe he wasn't? He's well aware which side of this he stood on at the time. Even if it hadn't been intentional. Locke just shrugs, "Turns out, to no one's surprise, I'm not much of a solider." He makes his way over casually, hands tucked into his pockets.

"You, uh, want some help? Ain't smart but I can pick shit up." He's feeling a little flightier than normal. A little spacey. He can't quite figure out why except that he's run out of the pills Tobi gave him. "Wanted to talk to you anyway.." How do you tell a relative stranger they were a big part of you leaving the military?
LOCKE
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
NATE
”Hey, I tried to tell you, but some dumb ass shit you gotta figure out for yourself.” Wherever they’d stood last time they’d met, Nate seemed over it, at least if the easy grin slanted across his face meant anything.

”A hand’d be great actually. Guess I had some guests after the brothel blew over, they left the place a bit messy.” Nate steps back out of the way and gestures for Locke to come inside. It’s not terrible, except for the piles of unfolded linens Nate has been sweeping around, and a general layer of lives in dust and grime.

Surprise lifts Nate’s brows where he leans on his broom, his head tilting to the side. ”You wanted to talk to me, huh?” He hadn’t thought he’d made that much of an impression, but hey, Nate’ll take it, whatever it is the other man wants to dish out.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
i am baby
"Think I kind of knew all along. I even kept my apartment here.." If he'd really been committed to the idea, he wouldn't have done that right? He follows Nate inside, taking a moment to look around. "And I'm just bad at listening in general. Kinda stupid like that." He gives Nate a grin.

"This is messy? You must be a neat freak then.." Or maybe a doctor. Locke is used to a general level of mess. It comes with all of the kids. But he starts to pick up the linens, folding them as the pair talk. This isn't too bad. It's a lot easier than the first time they talked, that's for sure.

"Yeah. The whole wrong side of the war thing? Got me thinking. So I fuckin' get out there and at first I was like maybe it's not so bad. Maybe they're just kind of distrusting. But the statues and just.." He kind of shakes his head, "It was beautiful though but it all felt kinda tainted? Torchline at least you know what you're getting." Unless you're a tourist. And maybe he'd been the tourist a little bit. "I jus' don't get it. Always heard that having an Ascended feed on you or whatever felt pretty good. M'sure there are terrible Attuned and Accepted out there too."

He's rambling at this point and he has to stop himself. It's one of those things he's thought about a lot but not with any real direction. "Anyways yeah. I left. No idea what I'm supposed to do now but I guess it's not being a dragoon."
LOCKE
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
A bright chuckle leaves Nate at his newfound assistants words. ”Y’got good instincts at least.” He compliments lightly, grimacing as he recalls his tone when last they’d met. ”I don’t think I’dve listened to myself. Look at me.” A paragon of shitty decisions somehow wrapped into a living (kind of), breathing (nope) person. ”But, yknow. It’s my life. I’m kind of a prick about it.” Another huff leaves him as he chases dust and scraps of debris towards the door.

”Gotta run a tight ship.” Nate pauses and grins over the broom, letting holographic arms take over for him. Hands find a place in his pockets while the doctor closes the distance between them some. ”At least at work.” He chuckles, eyes following the motion of the other man’s hands with just a touch too much focus.

He at least has the decency to drag his gaze up to Locke’s face as they turn to more serious topics, though not without a lengthy detour up his arms and across his shoulders. A smug grin drags across his face at the realization that this was about how right he’d been, Nate utterly unable to stop it. ”I get what you mean.” His grin grows even wider as the other continues, his tongue slipping out to wet his lips. ”It’s been,” he takes another step closer, ”a really long time since I’ve been on your side of it. My side of it always feels fucking fantastic.” There was other shit the ascended had done, but honestly it was the furthest thing from his mind at the moment.

A hand pulls out of his pocket to stroke at his chin. ”I’m sure you’ll think of something.” He hums and shrugs, something else about to leave his mouth when he pauses suddenly, squinting at Locke and pinching his brows. His next words are a touch distracted, even if the strange expression fades away. ”I uh, might be able to pull some strings for you.”
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
i am baby
Good instincts is one word for it. Locke would typically call it being flighty and non-committal. But it's kept him alive this long so that's what he relies on. But he'll take it. He has a feeling kind words don't come from the other man so easily. He raises an eyebrow though, curious, "Look, I'm not gonna pretend like I know what's goin' on in your life. I've heard things but it's not my business." To say Locke subscribed to the school of ignorant bliss would be an understatement. "Eh. Kinda gotta be a prick sometimes.."

He doesn't notice Nate looking at him at first. Sure, there's that pin prickle feeling you get when someone is staring at you but he ignores it in favorite of folding sheets. "Guess that's fair. It's not too bad though, at least to me. Little tidying up and it'll be like brand new.." Another folded sheet into the little pile he's making on a table.

This time he does notice, confusion coloring his expression as he catches the other man's gaze. He's not sure what he'd call it but it makes his heart pick up just a tad. Ignore the way he just licked his lips for your own sake, Locke. "Yeah? I've always been curious but I never knew how to ask. 'Hey fucker, come bite me' or whatever? Seems kinda rude and not in the fun way." He shrugs like it's not that big of a deal.

Whatever Nate was feeling is dropped and he's not sure how to feel about it. "Aww, pullin' strings for little ol' me? What'd I do to get that?' Locke scoffs, picking up the last of the sheets that's been scattered on the floor. He hadn't noticed how close Nate had gotten and he casually slips around the edge of a nearby table. "Must think I'm cute."
LOCKE
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
There’s no need to say anything more on what he’s gone through. Locke doesn’t know, it’s not his business, they move on. Easy. ”I’ve done a lot of the cleaning already.” Nate points out lightly. ”Back rooms a little messier, if you prefer that.” He shrugs, teasing easily now that they’re past previous behaviour.

Nate makes a show of considering Locke’s words, weighing them back and forth in his head. ”You gotta find the right fucker if you’re gonna ask like that.” He grins wide, shows off sharp fangs and another flash of teasing tongue. ”Hell, you catch me in a good mood I’d give you a demonstration for that.” It’s not an offer, but it’s not not an offer either.

”Shit, you caught me.” This tease doesn’t leave Nate quite as easily, some part of him bristling at being called out on his attraction. Owning it himself is one thing, but this is different. Somehow. ”I was gonna say it’s cause you turned your back back on a cult, but cute works too.”

He steps after Locke again, looking for a moment like he’s simply going to menace the other man against a wall using nothing more than his presence, but he steps further, towards a door at the back of the room. ”Let me show you where the sheets can go.” He offers, looking over his shoulder to ensure Locke is following him.

A handful of cots rest agaisnt the wall of the back room, each of them stripped bare. Nate gestures vaguely towards a cabinet and steps towards one of the cots, busying himself with fluffing a pillow.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

"Do prefer things a little messy." Take that how you will, Nate. It's softly spoken as he watches the other man. He's content to let their other conversation drop. He's not sure if he wants to know Nate that well. Not that he doesn't want to know him, he just prefers casual. In general. It's easier.

Then there's tongue dragging across fangs and Locke is suddenly second guessing himself. He makes a strangled noise that he hopes the other man didn't hear but he doubts it. "And did I catch you in a good mood, today?" He's not asking but he's also not not asking either. He wonders how fine of a line he's walking.

He shoots Nate a grin as he talks, practically preening with the almost praise. There's nothing wrong with a little flirting, right? "If it helps, you're not so bad yourself. The fangs help a lot though." Locke is a simple man, okay, and that's at least one of his things. He's not paying attention to Nate until he's suddenly closer. Probably close  enough to see the faint red spreading across Locke's cheeks.

There's a pause before he's moving past him and Locke has to shake off whatever the feeling he has is. He gathers up the linens and follows him, eyes fixed on the man before him. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were bringing me back here to murder me or something." He puts the linens in the little cabinet before taking a few steps towards Nate.

"Now what?"
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
Brows lift in quiet consideration, Nate weighing the words and letting his eye drag over Locke’s chest for a long moment before he nods. “You do seem the type.” There’s no time to consider whether that’s a good thing or not as Nate moves on, letting out a smug chuckle at the sound the other man makes, impossible to miss with his hearing. “Do you think you caught me in a good mood?” He purrs warmly, voice dripping with honeyed heat.

Well I know for a fucking fact it isn’t my winning personality or my handsome face.” The words ring with some choked back bitterness, those fangs on display in a grin so wide it almost hides the scar spanning his face. Shaking his head, Nate leads them into the back room, gestures at the cabinet and lets Locke work. Flip flops on a decision while he waits, and finds it made absolutely by the closeness of the accepted, never mind his words.

For a long, serious moment, Nate stares unblinking at the other man, gaze intense and feral and hungry, and not in the fun way. But it breaks after a moment, after just long enough that he’s sure he’s psyched out the other, a laugh spilling from him. “Nah, I don’t do murder anymore.” Nate laughs, licking his lips as the space between them closes. As he steps forward to close it just a little bit more. “Besides.” His hand comes up, settling heavily on Locke’s shoulder, pulling him those last few inches closer. There’s barely an inch of height between them, but Nate holds himself in a way that seems to make him tower over the other man. “There’s easier ways to get my kicks.

No sooner do the words leave his mouth than Nate is moving, his leg pressing in between Locke’s while he twists them, pressing the other man into the bed behind them and leaning over him. Nate pants more for show, his words utterly unaffected by the exertion. “Like this.” Its the only warning Locke will get before teeth sink into his neck, bringing with them electric pleasure and Nate’s roaming hands.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He does seem the type. He'd even agree if he felt more inclined. Instead he hums softly, head tilted just a bit. "Yeah. Think I might have.." Seems a hell of a lot better of a mood than last time they met. And Locke likes this side of Nate, he thinks. It's nice having someone to joke around with. Or whatever this little dance they're doing is.

Nate flip flops between flirtatious and predatory at the drop of a hat it seems and Locke can't quite figure out how to play the same game. Should he be less willing? Would Nate be into that? Before he can get caught up in his head, Nate is grinning and its all fangs and smugness that Locke can't handle. Another tiny noise as he averts his gaze. It's easy enough to do when he's putting things away.

When he turns though? Nate is a lot closer. He swallows thickly as Nate laughs. His eyes dart to the door before back again, "Anymore?" A chuckle, laced with nerves as a hand comes to rest on his shoulder. He's pulled forward and Nate is right, he does feel very small even if he's the taller of the two.

It seems like an eternity and no time at all passes between him standing there and him being pushed onto the bed. Locke doesn't have time to respond before teeth are pressing into his neck. One hand comes up to tangle itself into Nate's hair, pulling him closer with the other pushes against his chest, trying to get him off. Not that he doesn't want him there, it's just a lot all of a sudden.

The noise he makes is obscene and loud and he's glad there doesn't seem to be anyone else around. Not that he has the mental capacity at the moment to feel embarrassed. Whatever fear or nerves have been wholly shattered by the sheer pleasure he feels. Maybe he should've asked about how this was going to go first.. Either way, he's trying to push himself up off the bed and against Nate as best as he can.
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
Anymore.” Nate repeats, his grin slow and wide, distracted by something that comes apparent quickly, as they shift and Locke is pressed into the bed. As Nate’s teeth press into his throat. It’s impossible to tell if the low moon that drags itself from the ascendeds throat is spurred on by the pleasure of the bite, or the sudden hand distinguish in his hair.

There’s no actual denial, no shove to really get him away. Even the hand on his chest isn’t really a deterrent, though Nate doesn’t press himself more against Locke until it begins to slip away, a pleased rumble purred into the accepted’s skin. The fingers on Nate’s free hand rise as soon as the moan echoes out of Locke, a half ass attempt to shush him before they slip into his mouth and press against his tongue instead.

Nate pulls away, long enough to afford them both a breath. A moment of clarity for himself, and a chance to readjust, his knee firmly between Locke’s legs and his body heavy over the other man. It’s not enough time to afford the same to Locke, barely a moment before Nate’s teeth sink into his neck again.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

This is absolutely not how he expected his night to go. Not really. Not that he's mad about it. He is a little confused when fingers press into his mouth but he sorts out that it's Nate's half attempt to keep him quiet. Maybe they aren't alone. Oops. Either way, he presses his tongue against Nate's fingers, a half-hearted attempt to do something for the ascended. Not that he expects it to do much of anything at all. But he's trying, okay?

He manages to relax a bit, eyes fluttering closed as he lets the pleasured feeling drag him along. But then it's gone and his eyes snap open, an almost scowl on his face. But then there's a leg pressing between his and whatever annoyance that was on his face is quickly scrubbed away. He didn't quite realize how heavy Nate was until he was pressing down on him and it's almost comforting in a weird way, especially when he bites again. He's a little more prepared this time, but it doesn't stop his body from tensing up for a moment.

There is no pushing this time, only Locke pulling Nate against him. It brings a different kind of relief but they didn't really talk about this before hand so he's not sure what's okay and what isn't. He's just going with the flow or whatever. That doesn't stop the steady rocking of his hips against Nate's leg though. Sorry bro.
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
NATE
It might not do much, but that’s never stopped Nate from groaning appreciatively, his fingers pressing down against Locke’s tongue and circling along the warm muscle. He bears down just a little bit more, Nate trying to use his body to say the things his mouth is too occupied for. Soft little encouragements, warm praises for the right reactions. And between the first bite and the second, a quick, barely there Good boy.

Nates hand works it’s way between their bodies, works it’s way into the waistband of Locke’s pants where it pushes for a moment, time enough to allow the other man to push his hand away, if he were so inclined. If no such protest comes though, Nate will press on, palming the length of the other man’s cock and pulling back to press his tongue agaisnt the bite marks he’s left behind.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

Good boy. Two very simple little words and Locke is utterly broken by them. He whines, the heat building up in his belly is almost unbearable now. Everything the other man does serves to stir him up but none of it relieves the pressure. His fist tightens in the black curls, something to keep him grounded. He manages to force himself to relax again, a shaky breath as he tries to get his bearings. He wonders if it's always like this.

Locke doesn't push the hand that's inching down his chest away, not when it gets to his belly, and definitely not when it slips under his clothes. Oh. Oh. An almost nervous laugh bubbles up in the back of Locke's throat. "Hey, uh, Nate.." Another shaky breath that's interrupted by a soft moan, "Might.. Might be over a touch quick.. If you do that." Not that he couldn't go again but hey! Might as well warn him. Or whatever that was. His face is flushed with both lust and embarrassment and he's not sure which one is stronger.
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself