(o) not according to plan
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA

Maea had her reasons not to be thrilled. They were plentiful and complex and incredibly simple, and hidden away far beyond the reach of a nameless Torcher who only wanted to indulge. She had been burned by his type before - the carefree, the beach-dwelling, sunkissed rogues with storms brewing in their eyes - and wariness colored her movements as Maea watched him close the distance.

He didn't leave. Why didn't he go? He made it sound so simple, even though they both knew it was not. "If you are sure..." She inched a half step closer.

Had she been in the habit of breathing, her chest might have heaved nervously against his; but she was only a piece of complex machinery, made cold and clammy by seawater. It plastered long white hair against her back, glued ragged dark fabric to a slender, svelte frame that had always been too skinny.

She had to strain up on tip toes to reach his neck, and hooked an arm around his back to keep from wobbling about. A moment of hesitation... then need took over and Maea surged in, to sink her bared fangs deep into his neck.
Isn't it lovely, all alone?
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

What is likely seconds seems to pass in an hour as she gives into him giving into her. He leans down as she loops her arm around him. He hadn't really realized how much bigger he was until they were pressed together like this. Locke braces himself against the wall behind her, an effort to not crush her when the impending pleasure hits. He does his best to stifle any noises he might make, biting into his arm to stop himself.

His heart rate picks up rapidly as she feeds. He has to beat back the rising anxiety that comes with blood loss. He's a lot more in his head about all of this than last time and it stifles whatever real enjoyment he might get from it. A lesson learned to be sure. Either way, he presses forward, bracing himself on his forearms instead. The action pushes her back half a step. There's still space for her to slip away but only just so. "Sorry.." Whispered just above the din of the water.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine
Maea Valair

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
MAEA

The intensity of the pleasure that washed through her made Maea want to cry. None of this was as it should be. The place was wrong, the man was wrong, and most of all, she was wrong. For all the intense awareness of Locke's body against hers, it did nothing to stir the lust she had anticipated. Everything began and ended with the blood, with two tiny pinpricks where her teeth pierced skin, and awareness of the world around slowly shrunk until nothing else existed.

Then he moved. Jolted her back into this dark, damp cave, enough that her bite dislodged from his neck. Swiping warm blood from her lips, the young woman looked up, eyes glazed over; the need was still there. The urge to take more. Was he alright? Did those cheeks flush with pleasure, or pain, or something else entirely?

She found that she didn't care. It didn't matter. Quick as a viper, she slung her other arm around his neck and hauled herself back up, cool lips seeking skin that should have been warm, should have tasted of salt, sweat and copper. Ash was all she found; greedily she sank her teeth down one more time. Craving something she would never get here. Heedless of risks, or dangers; she didn't care, she didn't care.

It didn't matter.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
LOCKE

When she pulls away, he expects that to be the end of it. He starts to move back, slightly fuzzy headed but mostly alright. But then she's pulling him back down for another bite. Yet another strangled noise leaves him before he growls softly, fingers curling against the cold stone. He has to keep reminding himself this is about blood and nothing else, even as he strains against her. It'd be so easy to push her against the wall and take what he's needing.

One hand comes to tangle in pale hair, half tempted to pull her away but instead he presses her against him. She's gotta be almost done, right? She's not going to drain him dry in this cave, right? He'd laugh if he wasn't trying not to make any noise at all.
The in-between is mine
Maea Valair

Change author:
MAEA

It could have been exhilarating. An unexpected tryst in hidden places, unexpected encounters leading to who knows what. The way his fist balled in her hair, and pressed her closer - it could have been good.

But the gesture only reminded her of other hands, other moments veiled by night. A last embrace before everything went to pieces. And Maea flinched, and jerked back from this man who was no Flood, whose desires she didn't want and whose life she had no interest in taking.

Though she could, if only for the blood.

Pushing him away, her own back up against the wall again, she didn't care that crimson dribbled from the lips down over her chin.
"That's enough." It wasn't. But her voice was so steady and the face so calm that it would be impossible to tell the lie by anything less than magic. She was not even out of breath. Because of course she wouldn't be.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

He's not sure if he scared her or what but she's pulling away and he's letting her go, hands dropping to his sides. He nods because yeah this is awkward and it has been the entire time. Maybe it could've been something fun but neither of them were clearly in it. Maybe another time but he kind of hopes not. He licks his lips, hand coming up to press against the bites on his neck.

"Yeah. Well, guess I'll be seeing you around then. I gotta go anyway.." He kind of shrugs but he's serious. He doesn't know how long he's been here and he's still got to find Maeve. He's tired and fuzzy headed though, maybe he should just go home. Yeah, that seems like the best bet. He gives her a half hearted wave before making his way back the way he came. He really hopes he doesn't run into her again.

-FIN!-
The in-between is mine