{se} Molotov Cocktail Mayhem
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Hotaru

Hotaru is drunk.

She’s in a bar so to anybody in the vicinity this shouldn’t be a surprise. To anyone who knows her? Definitely out of character. Hotaru is a woman who not only greatly prizes her control and autonomy, but guards it almost aggressively. Lowered inhibitions are something she generally avoids at all costs. Now, she’d made her plans known to Deimos in Halo that she wanted to get drunk with him, but if you take a look around where she sits at the bar...it’s clear she’s visiting alone tonight.

Getting drunk isn't the hard part. She’s inarguably tiny, little to no body mass to speak of, but at least it means she’s a cheap date for herself. The sting of sorrow is dulled by the alcohol when that thought crosses her mind at least, which she’s grateful for. But it does make her brow tighten, jaw clenching. Knocking back the rest of her drink, she gives a salute to Raza and stumbles in a display of uncharacteristic gracelessness towards the well-used dart boards. Turning over her shoulder, uncaring of the other patrons, she ties her hair up in a sloppy bun and slams her hand down near the dart cups. “Someone come play with me!” Because fuck it, she’s tired of asking. Tired of being spurned, turned down, abandoned and forgotten. So fuck yeah she’s gonna practically order someone to play a game with her, and if they don’t respond she’s gonna start throwing said darts at the other patrons in the bar.
She doesn't care about your words
or how you'll try and save her
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Locke is also drunk. Or close.

That said, it's very in character for him to be drunk so it shouldn't really surprise anyone. And he doesn't know Hotaru well enough to find it odd that she's drunk. He doesn't really know anything about her except that she might be into Maeve and that's pretty fuckin' hot. Oh, and that she's yelling for someone to come play with her. And he is absolutely happy to do so. He finishes off his own drink before taking up another. He's only had a couple, it's fine. He's a big boy. And it's not like he hasn't started drinking more, now that he's home.

"Jus' had to ask nicely, ya know? Didn't haf to yell." Except he kind of likes it. Shhh, don't tell. Either way, he meanders over to her, taking a dart out of the cup and pointing the butt of it at her. "Also maybe shouldn't yell that here. Someone might take you the wrong way.." Yes, he means it like that. And no, he's absolutely not talking about himself.

Plus, Locke is always down for a game. Mostly because he cheats. Nothing wrong with that right? You don't come to a place like this looking for a fair game. Hotaru might even be a better cheater. Who knows. "What'd'ya wanna play? Wanna make a bet?" That should just be his catch phrase at this point.
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Hotaru

Good thing the call is answered within moments, because everyone here is a delightfully large, sitting duck target for the darts clutched in her hand. The man that saunters up on long legs is familiar, enough that she can at least remember his name from their efforts at the Halenani. But names don't particularly matter in her current state; she's far more interested in his mouth, even if it's saying things she doesn't necessarily care to entertain.

"Do I look like a nice girl, handsome?" she purrs, grin sharp and heterochromatic eyes glinting in the enforced dusky half-light of the bar. As he points the dart at her she cocks a brow, teeth toying with her lip for a moment. "Maybe that was the intent. Shame, I don't fuck people who can't throw a dart straight." Spinning on her heel, she leads the way over to the lane, popping the cup down onto the small table there and plucking her own dart out of it to twirl between her fingertips.

Turning to look back at Locke over her shoulder, she taps the feathered end of the dart against her mouth, contemplative. Then her countenance darkens into a mischievous smirk. "A bet it is. Winner gets one command of the loser?" Mind already filled with a flurry of increasingly chaotic options. Hotaru extends her hand, wiggling her fingers enticingly to encourage him to shake on it. "First to two-hundred points?"
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
LOCKE

Locke snaps his teeth at her, partially at a loss for words and partially because he can. It's not that he's intimidated except that he is. But who wouldn't be really? "Tha's kinda a weird requiremen' to get in your panties, isn't it?" That absolutely doesn't stop him from following her though. Weird as it might be. Does he linger behind her just a tad? Sure, but can you blame him?

He manages one last look before she's turning around, dart in her hand and his eyes linger on her lips. He's curious about all kinds of things suddenly. Especially with her offer. Does he want to win or does he kind of want to throw it just to see what she'd have him do? Options, options. But he takes her hand, giving it a firm shake and maybe letting his fingers linger just a moment to long. "Firs' ta two-hundred makes a bitch of the other. Sounds good to me." Didn't she say one thing? It's fine. He'll clarify later.

"Ladies first." Ever the gentleman, isn't he?
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru

The click of his teeth has her smirk sharpening, like a pleased cat whose tail twitches at the tip with the threat of a pounce. He’s an adorable thing, and she likes having him in the unassuming cage of her claws. “Survival of the fittest right? If they can’t even summon basic hand-eye coordination, how am I supposed to know they’ll find my clit?” The vulgar word is spoken almost sweetly, a snap of fire in her mismatched eyes.

Though it seems it’s her mouth that catches his attention more readily, and she lets her teeth pluck at her bottom lip to give him something to watch. The change in the bet doesn’t bother her in the least, invoking a delighted laugh as she steps up to the marked line. It’s little more than faded tape, scuffed from hundreds of boots, but it does the job well enough. Even drunk, she is quite the marksman, and as she throws the dart it hits left of center, scoring an easy thirty-three points after a little math. Hotaru winks at him as she slides just barely out of the way, intending to hover distractingly at his shoulder during his turn. “Top that handsome.”
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

Her question earns a snort from him. "Tha's a goo' poin'. Promise I can find yer clit though." It's merely a statement but it's true. Locke is a pretty insecure dude but he knows sex. Or he hopes he does. Nah, he does. He is pretty drunk right now though and that doesn't stop him from ordering another drink. It also doesn't stop him from biting his own lip, mirroring her. Maeve does it all the time and his favorite pass time is replacing her bite with his own. Maybe she'll let him indulge in that too.

He whistles lowly as she tosses the dart, clearly impressed with it. She steps out of his way just enough to give him room but they're pressed close together. Not that he minds. He gives her a crooked grin, "Only if you let me top you later.." He's so good with words. He, however, is not good at throwing while this drunk. He ends up further from the center than he wants. He huffs quietly, trying to figure out how many points he has. He looks at Ru, "Twenty." At least he hit the board..
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru

Oh a promise hm? Her delight must show in the dusky hues of the bar, wicked smile curling as if he has played right into her hand. He has, of course, but now he knows. "Promises have to be fulfilled pretty boy. Keep that in mind." And oh if she isn't looking forward to holding him to his word. She hasn't been with a non-Ascended man since Sunjata - the sharpness of that pain is dulled by the alcohol thankfully, but it's an incentive all the same. Encouraged by the way his teeth dig into the plump flesh of his lip, making her visibly shudder with delight. Focus, she tells herself, even though his scent is similarly intoxicating as she brushes against him.

He's a good partner, in game and verbal sparring alike, and her mismatched irises seem to light from within at the challenge. "Deal," she purrs boldly, and when he makes his throw she leans up onto her toes against his back, steadying herself by holding onto his hips so she can whisper right against his ear. "I don't think I've ever been so excited to see someone lose." Her laughter trails as she parts from him, sauntering past to snag another dart and leave him hopefully reeling. She is quick and precise with her next throw, scarcely lining up, eager to end this game already and reap whichever reward is given to her. It lands in the same ring as his, but to the right, scoring her fewer points. "Eighteen," she remarks, and scribbles both their points down on the supplied pad before they both inevitably forget in their drunken stupor.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

He clicks his tongue as if he doesn't know that. As if he didn't say it for the exact reason of hoping he gets to try it out. "Make sure you hold me too it. Kay?" A wink before he's trying to focus because fuck if she's not making things hard. He's never been good at darts anyway. He lacks that kind of hand eye coordination.

Her hands on his hips are a surprise but a nice one. Her lips brush against his ear and he shivers slightly.  How long has it been since he's played this kind of game with someone? Not darts but  this kind of flirting. He and Sera weren't this overt but it's still fun. He takes a deep breath in, stepping back so she can go, trying to calm his nerves. His hand finds the small of her back, lingering lightly as she makes her throw. He takes his own dart, replacing her as she goes to write her score down. "Never been so excited to lose."

Whether it's on purpose or not is to be determined but his next throw is off by a lot, hitting the 16 on the bottom left corner. He makes a little noise of frustration before turning to write his score down.

-FIN-