Personal Quest Open: Do hunters have offices?
Open PQ for Sah's hunter profession
Aino Jandar
Soldier

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8 in (175cm) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Who am I without my armor?
What a cop out. Aino was quite disappointed that she did not get to see the general fill the space with weird and wonderful artworks. Sah's antlers were humble and boring, like most things in Halo and she had quietly been hoping for something a little... well, more.

The woman really ought not complain though, since her own paint job was slipshod and acceptable at best. Once she was done and the paint had been cleaned up and cleared away, she turned to Sah and his gratitude with mouth quirked into a tiny smile.
"Any time, lad. You'll do the same for us." Not a question, but said with surety - she did not have to know the boy well to understand this.

Slinging one arm around Sah's shoulder, and extending the other towards Deimos, Aino began to steer them towards the door. "Aye, dinner it is. Now, I hav'ta warn ye, Deimos, that my mum is a touch abrasive and very nosy. But her stews are to die for, and I dare say it will make up for any number of interrogations about you and your family down to the sixth generation thrice removed..."

So saying, they left the newly built and furbished workshop and office behind.

- FIN
AinO