i exist through my need to self-oblige
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
october

Shut up Finn, what do you know. "No rush. The water won't get any colder. Maybe I should bend one of my coathangers so I can use it to grab things, or.." Forgetting what she's been doing entirely (hopefully her light bag didn't have anything requiring freezing in it), Tobi leans against a cupboard and considers. "...maybe Sera can make me some sort of extendable arm? Something I can grab things with?"

Finn blurs around the kitchen, and were she not pregnant, Tobi would have a whole lot of things to say about it. Not unlike Finn, the doctor liked things done a certain way, but honestly? Right now all she wanted was food. And so, while Finn Finned, Tobi opened up a small parcel of basil and began meticulously wrapping pieces of toffee in the leaves. "I feel alright." She replies with a weary shrug of her shoulders. "I feel pregnant, which is terrible, but in terms of actually being pregnant, I feel fine." That was, nothing amiss.

Accidentally dropping the ball, Tobi immediately turns to retrieve it, though she doesn't immediately return. When the soup is done, Finn will find Tobi asleep on the couch, drooling happily into her bathrobe, with her ball tucked under her chin.

~FIN