i exist through my need to self-oblige
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
my demons, though quiet, are never quite silenced
He allows the capture of his hand, fingers gently squeezing against Tobi's as he hears her out. Finn's lips part as if to apologise for the part he's played in putting her into this situation, but he's promptly silenced by the news that she wants him to stay. That brings an unexpected warmth to his chest that shines out of him in a bashful smile, and he nods, sealing the deal. He would stay, then. "Alright," he murmurs, following her gaze towards the kitchen.

Luckily for Tobi, Finn's social awkwardness means that it doesn't even cross his mind that she might be doing anything other than soaking her feet, the Spyglass slipping into Tobi's kitchen and finding a scrap of paper and a pencil to begin writing two separate and detailed lists. One holds the things currently in the doctor's cupboards, the other (much longer) is everything they might need for the next... ten days or so, probably.

Only when he's finished and staring down at the paper does the reality hit him, about what he's about to do and why. Finn frowns, but there's something quietly determined in the set of his shoulders, and he nods gently to himself.
FINN

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-22-2021, 01:55 PM