i exist through my need to self-oblige
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
my demons, though quiet, are never quite silenced
"A cabbage patch?" Finn repeats, gazing up from where he'd been looking at her books again, his brows just as furrowed. It makes even less sense than the stork. But this is the most natural things have felt between them since... honestly, since before he'd left for Torchline, and the small smile on the Spyglass's face is a dead giveaway to his quiet enjoyment.

He nods, even if she can't see it, and heads towards the door. "That isn't good for you or the baby." Our son. "So I had better head out now. I won't forget what you mentioned." He's already writing them down as he calls out his goodbye, ambling out of the apartment and clicking the door shut behind him.

Finn is practical and logical even on a bad day, so it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that he wastes no time when out on a shopping trip. Granted, he's had to juggle more bags than he thought would be necessary on the way back (forethought has evaded him, evidently), and Tobi will only here a soft thump as his request to come back in. When she opens the door, it will be to almost half a dozen shopping bags masquerading as the Spyglass.
FINN

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-22-2021, 08:48 PM