i exist through my need to self-oblige
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
october

"Finn. I'm going to nickname you echo if you keep doing that." Tobi calls playfully from the bathroom, before chuckling to herself. "It's good for my teeth. How do you think they stay so white?" It's because she brushes them after every meal, actually, a fact Finn will soon learn firsthand.

'Mmm, okay by—" But the door has already clicked shut, leaving Tobi to contemplate how strange it is that in a matter of hours Finn has become her...roommate?..and is out getting them both dinner.

Unable to get the plug out of the drain (Finn, heeeelp), Tobi has left the water in the tub and has been attempting to clean up her apartment. It isn't untidy, but there are certain things that perhaps Finn doesn't need to see. Such things are hidden away in drawers and at the back of closets.

Opening the door, still wearing her bathrobe that, because of how large her stomach is, ends in the middle of her thighs, it's hard to say which of them looks more ridiculous. "I couldn't unplug the drain and I dropped a ball under the piano that I can't reach and I can't tell if I've left a candle burning somewhere or if I'm just smelling phantom things." Tobi says with a bright smile.

"Also, hi. Welcome ..." fuck it. "..home."

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by October - 05-22-2021, 08:55 PM