i exist through my need to self-oblige
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
my demons, though quiet, are never quite silenced
Two stormy eyes peek out from amongst the bags that Finn holds, and though there isn't much of his face on display, it does flush a bright pink to see Tobi in an ill-fitting bathrobe. "Uh," he says, helpfully, and ambles as best he can into the apartment. Only when he's able to set the bags down does he give her his full attention, though he's taken out a bag of chewy toffees to offer to her at the same time. (She'd said she wanted to melt them, but this might work for now?)

The word home has anything he wanted to say withering on his tongue; all he's able to offer the doctor is a small, relieved sort of smile. "Thank you," he murmurs to the floor, crossing the room to fetch the ball from under the piano - and blowing out a candle on a small end-table along the way.

"I think I was able to get enough to cover us for the next few days. I couldn't get you any goat cheese, though - did you know that is meant to be bad for you?" Finn says it with an air of genuine confusion, but (obviously) he'd read and questioned every ingredient he'd purchased.
FINN

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-22-2021, 09:05 PM