i exist through my need to self-oblige
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
october

You'd think Tobi was some starving house-bound monster given how her fingers immediately flew toward the bag of toffee. Had there been any resistance at all on the bag or the wrapper of the candy she plucked from within, she would have probably just put the whole thing into her mouth. Paper had fibre, right? "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." She moans, chewing so hard and fast that she gives herself a cramp in her jaw, which her fingers immediately sought out to soothe. "nn!"

"Oh." Tobi murmurs, her mouth full of toffee and her eyes falling on the very obviously placed candle that she'd utterly missed. Holding out her hand for the ball—her eyes lighting up despite the fact that the last thing she wanted to do was run around—Tobi frowns at the mention of goat cheese. "But..." She begins to protest, but yes, he is absolutely right. "I did eat an entire plate of sushi the day that you left, so I probably shouldn't push my luck." Sighing as if having just been told her life's dreams have been put on hold, she reaches out for a bag that she might help Finn begin to unload.

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by October - 05-22-2021, 09:21 PM