i exist through my need to self-oblige
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
october

"Mmmm. Good to know." Tobi says with a sigh of relief, and just as she's about to look appreciatively toward Finn, the doctor—we'll call him Dr. McDreamy, shall we—chuckles warmly. "You could always tie a piece of string around one of your toes and give it a little tug if you're ever unsure. I'm sure it's a fashion trend you could pull off." He offers with a wink. Tobi rolls her eyes at this, but all merriment is utterly forgotten as the illusion shimmers to life.

Drawing in a breath, October is only vaguely aware of the pressure of Finn's hand on the bed, but her own seeks his out instantly. Her fingers slide against his, her grip warbling between tight and lose as she blinks at the small life made visible before them. "It's.." Her throat tightens as her lips tremble. Stretching out the fingers of her free hand, she softly outlines their baby's head.

"Oh..I only meant...if you wanted to look for yourselves to determine the sex of the baby. Some coup—" He breezes past the mistake with ease. "—some parents like to work it out for themselves." Because they weren't a couple. So the gossip mill would have him believe.

Her eyes already filling up with tears, Tobi shakes her head, uttering a small breathless laugh. "I'd rather just know." She squeezes Finn's hand again, before glancing his way, confirming his permission.

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by October - 05-13-2021, 09:10 PM