i exist through my need to self-oblige
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
october

Biting at her bottom lip with shaky teeth and an unsteady heart, Tobi silently beams at Finn before turning back to Dr. McDreamy and nodding. 'Well alrighty then.' He says, and, in a gesture sure to make anyone groan, he sticks his finger from behind the illusion and says, "You see here?" Here, being the small whiff of skin between their son's legs, that suddenly is disproportionally large as the doctor breaks through the illusion with his finger. "You're having a boy." Retreating to remove his gloves and wash off the gel from the wand, Tobi ignores McDreamy entirely as she turns to Finn.

Her lips open to say something, but nothing comes out, so tight is her throat and so stretched thin with a smile are her lips. Realizing as her hand begins to shake that she's been holding on to Finn's quite tightly, she releases him by degrees, before murmuring an apology under her breath.

But a boy. A boy!

"I hadn't hoped one way or the other—" Tobi begins to say, as Dr. McDreamy appears over her shoulder, interrupting the moment. "Now then. How is everything else? You're making sure to walk enough to avoid blood clots? How are your breasts? Any tenderness or discharge?"

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by October - 05-13-2021, 09:34 PM