i exist through my need to self-oblige
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
my demons, though quiet, are never quite silenced
Finn's eyes are back on the illusion too quickly for him to catch Tobi's smile, but she'll be able to see the soft one on his face nonetheless - and the way it quickly turns to a startled sort of oh when McDreamy thrusts his finger into their child. Well, not their literal child, but you know. He wants to tell the doctor that he wasn't aware that their baby was also developing an extra, adult sized hand, but luckily he blindsides them again and the words wither on his tongue.

A son? Finn has forgotten to breathe - it feels like he's just stepped off the Falling, like everything has just narrowed into a tunnel of blackness, and the only thing that's visible at the end are ten tiny fingers and toes. Tobi's hand slips out of his and he goes searching for it automatically, only to let it skitter back over the bed when he catches himself. Shaking his head at her apology, he glances back to smile at her as she begins to speak--

--and is promptly interrupted.

"That was rude," he tells McDreamy. "She was speaking. Please don't interrupt her again." So saying, he nods towards Tobi, as if encouraging her to finish.
FINN

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 09:41 PM