i exist through my need to self-oblige
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
october

McDreamy takes Finn's reprimand in stride, his smile causing laugh lines to crease around his eyes as if Finn is nothing more than a young boy reminding one of his elders that they forgot to say please. 'My apologies Tobi, I didn't hear that you were speaking. Please—" Graciously he nods his head, as if it was for him to give October the indication she could continue, and not Finn.

Glancing back and forth between two sets of blue eyes, it's moments like this she wishes Finn were an attuned; not to speak to him, but to pulse reassurance and lightness into him. Instead, she reaches back for his hand if he'll allow. "I was only saying that I hadn't thought about whether I wanted it to be one way or another, but..." Her smile grows and wavers, her eyes dipping down to the buttons of his shirt before rising back to his eyes, Tobi ignores the urge to lean across and kiss him, exhaling instead. "I couldn't be happier." About the sex of their baby, anyway.

Glancing back toward her fellow doctor, Tobi lets her eyes roam up toward the ceiling as she considers. "A bit of heartburn and indigestion and of course having to pee all the time. I have been trying to take more walks, though it's easier shifted." She admits with a shrug, which the doctor acknowledges with a nod. "And I think my nipples have been more tender because of the shifting...going from 8 or so down to just the two." This, Tobi says, as any other doctor would, ignoring that her stomach is still entirely exposed, and reaching up to undo the buttons of her shirt as Dr. McDreamy asks if he can take a look for himself.

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by October - 05-13-2021, 09:51 PM