i exist through my need to self-oblige
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
my demons, though quiet, are never quite silenced
A lot Some of this is lost on Finn; the struggle of removing a bra and the resulting contentment; the casual camaraderie(?) between doctor and patient. The other stuff - bare breasts on a woman he's still very much attracted to, for instance - that's par for the course. But Tobi was his friend before she was anything else, and she was there for him through times that no one else could be. Always patient, always understanding, a lot of times at the detriment to herself.

And there's someone standing over her, manhandling her while making jokes, while she's about as vulnerable as she can be, and it's just about enough to push Finn over an edge he's never been over before. Some might expect him to reach across and smack McDreamy, or to demand he stop touching Tobi. Or even to just stop the examination himself. But none of these things happen.

Finn's hand grows warm, almost relaxed in Tobi's grip, and he glances across at their illusionary child, still hovering over her belly. And he calls on Frey.

Finn, intentionally or otherwise, channels Frey to intervene in what he sees as an intentional overstep on McDreamy's part.

Channeling: Allows an Accepted to channel a deity during a time of crisis (1x a season)
Type: Light | Rank: Upgraded
FINN

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 10:20 PM