i exist through my need to self-oblige

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"My this does look like fun." Frey's voice is bright and garish as they seem to breathe themself into existence. At first their body shifts continuously, their genitalia and bodily proportions going through a divine kaleidoscopic repertoire until they find Finn's gaze. And oh, if the Spyglass doesn't want to look up? No matter. Eyes are not the only windows to the soul. So it is that in their naked splendour they will don whatever it is Finn finds the most sexually alluring, while at the same time conjuring a ripe peach in one of their hands. Biting at the pale flesh and releasing juice which drips down their wrist and then their arm, they turn to look at Tobi—nude from the waist up—and frown at her obvious discomfort.

"Such a chore being pregnant is, mmm sweet one?" They turn to look toward Dr. McDreamy. No one ever said channelling was fair, did they? "Made all the more so by men and their know-it-all ways" Tossing their head back with a laugh, their fingers snap and the other doctor disappears. Where to? Down the hall, tossed over the Falling, to Mother Molly's; who knows?

Who cares?

Arousal blossoms in the room, and while this might be triggering for one like Finn (though probably nice for someone like Tobi, who probably can't even reach between her legs these days), there are no hands that paw at the Spyglass. With a heated smile cast toward Finn, the deity shrugs their shoulders with easy and effortless movements. "There, honey lips. Now there's only you left to touch her."
Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Frey - 05-14-2021, 02:33 AM