i exist through my need to self-oblige
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
my demons, though quiet, are never quite silenced
Finn doesn't realise exactly what he's done until Frey's voice rings out, until McDreamy simply vanishes, and as his stormy eyes land upon the deity his lips part, his cheeks flush, and he can only tear his gaze away again to return it to Tobi. Because it will hardly be a surprise to learn that the Frey that appears shares many similarities to Doctor Hart, though an exact replica would be going too far for the depth of relationship they are in currently.

Swallowing hard, Frey's departure brings with it a ringing silence, a pulsing sense of arousal, and... confusion. "I..." he begins, lamely. I'm sorry? He isn't. I didn't mean to? But he did. This is awkward. Is it, though? Compared to all else they've been through together, is it awkward, Finn? So in the end the Spyglass huffs out a laugh that's still thoroughly embarrassed, and he lets his hand slip out of Tobi's.

"Would you like me to see if another doctor is free?" he asks gently. "I... did not like how that one was treating either of us, but especially you."
FINN

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-14-2021, 08:11 PM