i exist through my need to self-oblige
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
october

She'll consider the ways Frey resembles her—and the ways they don't—in the days to come. For now though, Tobi is lost in surprise. Trying (and failing) to sit herself up, she clamps her teeth around a small moan that builds in the back of her throat as her legs press together in their efforts to make her more vertical.

Finn releases her hand which makes the moment all the more strange, and the doctor is left glancing over her shoulder at him. Confusion and isolation try to breathe ice in her veins, but Frey has warmed her body such that it's impossible. Turning back helplessly to the herald and finding her gaze drawn to their breasts (if only because they don't look painful at all), it's with great effort that she looks back to Finn.

"He was just doing his job." Tobi protests weakly, shaking her head slightly. "He could have been screaming at me for all I care, just so long as our baby is alright, and..." Well. She really would have liked that cream he talked about. Perhaps she might have asked Frey about that, but as she turns back to the end of the bed, there is no one there; gone is the heat between her legs and the sweetness in the air, leaving only two confused parents who seem to be anything but on the same page.

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by October - 05-14-2021, 08:18 PM