i exist through my need to self-oblige
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
october

If Finn puts his hand against her upper back, or helps steady her shoulders, that will go far in helping the doctor sit up. Clutching at her shirt she pulls it closed, feeling all the more revealed now despite the fact that they're more alone than they were before. As cross as Tobi feels—all the parts made warm by Frey are now coiling tighter and tighter—one glance at Finn with his gaze that flits around and his fleeting smiles—has October sighing and wanting to curl into a ball.

"Everything hurts, Finn." She replies with an exhausted chuckle. "I'm pregnant. I'm swollen, and puffy, and chapped, and tired."

Exhaling with a groan, one of Tobi's hands goes to her belly, which is still smeared with gel. "Do you think you could get me a paper towel?" Nodding her head toward the corner sink and the dispenser above it, she looks down and begins to awkwardly do up her shirt. She's gotten the buttons off, but fuck if she cares. Finn has just goded one of her co-workers who knew where, and she felt as big as a whale. So what if her buttons were done up wrong.

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by October - 05-14-2021, 08:38 PM