i exist through my need to self-oblige
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
october

"Oh?" Tobi can't quite tell how she feels about that. Charmed to be sure, but it isn't obvious if she should be horrified or pleased. "Well, everything certainly felt good while Frey was here, so..." She shrugs her shoulders, swallowing down the follow-up comment of, and I noticed how beautiful they looked; Tobi was not such a ray of sunshine that she was immune to jealousy, and of course she'd instantly noticed all the ways in which Frey looked nothing like her.

'Oh, I...' She didn't care at all that her shirt was buttoned wrong, but maybe it would make Finn feel as though he was helping. 'Sure, if you want.'

The subject of food has fast caught Tobi's attention. "And I mean the honey and cheese should be on the basil." She clarifies quickly and seriously. "Mmm...both." Tobi decides after only a moment's hesitation. "Cold lemon tea with cracked black pepper, and...mmm. Something sour maybe..or! what if we melt some toffee?"

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by October - 05-14-2021, 09:11 PM