i exist through my need to self-oblige
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
october

It has just occurred to Tobi now, that while completing tasks like this is absolutely par for the course with Finn, this might be a manifestation of guilt as well. It makes her stomach feel like lead as they walk, and she silently wonders if it's better to let him do it and assuage himself of whatever he's feeling, or to just...call it out that he might not have to bother.

'Mm?' She blinks. 'I think I might just...fill the bathtub with icewater and sit in it.' Gods but that sounded nice. 'Which is why having food saved up would be a good idea. Is there a cold-box in your apartment?' If not, she was sure that Ronin could have Sugar help make one easily enough. This was all under the assumption that they'd continue on as they had been, with Tobi spending some of her nights with Finn asleep at the foot of his bed. She'd been his doctor and friend before she'd became pregnant, and she was certainly better at taking care of him (or so she thought), than taking care of herself.

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by October - 05-14-2021, 09:40 PM