i exist through my need to self-oblige
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
october

Tobi's apartment exudes cheerfulness, what with her bright yellow walls and adorably mismatched furniture patterns. Everything is orderly and tidy enough—probably not for Finn's standards, but such is a bar the doctor will never reach. It is a place that screams of the woman October was before she was pregnant: chipper, sunny, practical. Now were she to decorate, everything would be covered in a layer of soft fur and there would always be food within reach no matter where you were in the apartment.

Slipping off her shoes with a drawn-out moan of approval, Tobi bites at the inside of her cheek before her hand moves out toward him slightly. "You aren't my burden, Finn." She says softly, wanting to push him onto the couch, shift, and curl up against his chest and nap for a few years. "And you aren't a burden, either."

Tobi's smile warbles with her uncertainty before she pulls in a breath. "Stay with me? It will make everything so much simpler for the both of us, and...well, my bed is larger than yours." So we won't have to touch, she wants to offer to comfort him, but selfish hope keeps her lips together.

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by October - 05-14-2021, 10:11 PM