i exist through my need to self-oblige
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
october

He pauses just long enough for her to begin to read into things, so when Finn steps forward, it's with lips pulled into an O of surprise that Tobi receives him with open arms. Her belly prevents the closeness she craves, and just as she's considering spinning in his arms, he's mumbling into her neck and pulling away.

Laughing, Tobi tries to catch one of his hands as they move from around her. "Finn, I'm very pregnant with the child of a man I only slept with once. I feel like a whale, and though I very much do still like you, I don't have it in me to lie to you to make you feel better." Not that she ever really did, but certainly now it was the farther thing from her mind. "So when I say you can stay, I mean it." If she's managed to catch his hand, her fingers will pulse around his. "I want you to." It's easily said. Like so much of their strange relationship, what might have been some romcom moment with cheesy music is instead just two awkward souls navigating waters they've no place being in. But it's genuine and heartfelt and if Tobi didn't need to suddenly pee and if there wasn't a beach ball of skin between them, she might have tried to kiss him.

'That way.' Tobi says with a nod, indicating the hallway behind Finn. 'And I'll be in the bathroom. Just to soak my feet." She adds this latter part quickly, with a crooked smile. She might be a doctor and comfortable with all sorts of things, but they're certainly not at the peeing-with-the-door-open stage yet.

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by October - 05-19-2021, 12:59 AM