(se) glow all night
ronin!
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
Last night in Torchline, then it was off through the sky port to Stormbreak. Aisha had spent the previous night in the Hanged Man, drinking with friends and enjoying herself rowdily. Tonight, she was off to somewhere quieter. She didn't come to the lighthouse to pray, but she welcomed it's light, the beacon lit the ocean beyond in a starry glow that was so sweetly captivating.

She leaned back on her palms staring out at the broad ocean beyond. It met the sky at the horizon so gently that the two were practically one and the same. She breathed the warm and humid air, sticky on her skin but cool enough to soothe her throat. The world around was quiet but for chirping bugs and the hum of the beach below.
glaciers melting in the dead of night
the superstars sucked into the
supermassive black hole
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
I will fight the end
Footsteps don't carry quite as well through grass and sand, lending Ronin a silence that he's not particularly known for. He's not here to pray either, but he's got an armful of tropical flowers that he plans to leave at the top of the Aumakua regardless; he can hardly stop by Torchline without paying respects to his goddess, especially so close to where he used to live up here on the cliffs.

As he draws closer, though, he does notice someone sitting there - he has to make his way past her to get to the lighthouse proper. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" He smiles, nodding out at the way the sun bleeds into the sea on the horizon. "If you sit long enough you'll see the stars come out. That's quite something as well."

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
The parting of the tall grass is attributed to wind, the sounds of people below drowned out any footsteps that might've been heard. It isn't until a voice breaks the humming quiet that Aisha whips her head around to take in the new figure. Curls cloud her face, she pulls them back to see the man and his flowers, the kind of bright and oddly shaped flora that she didn't see so often in Halo.

She smiled, not moving from her spot but nodding to his comment, "Can't wait then." Her reply was a purr, her eyes drew over his frame, from his boots to his dark shaggy hair. Back to the flowers, "Those for me?" she asked, pointed to them and cocked her head playfully.
glaciers melting in the dead of night
the superstars sucked into the
supermassive black hole
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
I will fight the end
"I don't think you'll need to wait for very long." Ronin smiles. Safrin is generous with her stars on most days, but up here so close to her lighthouse, he has noticed that she is especially abundant with them. And if he thinks about it, he's one of her stars as well, so the stranger in front of him doesn't really have to wait at all. As for the flowers? The tilt of his smile becomes something more crooked, and he plucks out one of the blooms from the bouquet to hold it out to her.

"They are for Safrin, but I'm sure she won't mind if I spare one in passing," he murmurs. "I'm Ronin, by the way. My name comes free with the flower." Straightening up again and readjusting the bouquet, he gazes out across the sea. "The view is even better from the top of the lighthouse, if you want to come with me and see?"

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!